NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this the worst Video on the internet?

2 posters

Go down

Is this the worst Video on the internet? Empty Is this the worst Video on the internet?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:20 am

I was astounded when I first watched this. I am all for both Israel and Palestine to be recognised by each other as nations as the way forward for peace.
Though with extremists on both sides promoting hate and intolerance, that day is a long way off it seems.

Back to top Go down

Is this the worst Video on the internet? Empty Re: Is this the worst Video on the internet?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:34 am

Well, I was trying to understand if this was done by Palestinians or Israelis to get it into perspective, when I found this:

Yes, “Jews Can’t Stop” Is A Miley Cyrus Cover By Israeli Settlers
by Yo Semite on Dec 12, 2013 • 12:30 pm

I’ve been staring at my monitor for about half-an-hour now, trying to conjure the right words to express how stupefyingly awful this video is, but the words just won’t come. I can only assume that, by having watched this, my IQ has dropped to such a precariously low level that I’ll be forced to use grunts and crude finger-drawings to communicate for the rest of my life. “Jews Can’t Stop“? Oh yes they can – And in the case of this Miley Cyrus parody, they really should have before the cameras started rolling. This might be the worst video I’ve seen all year. It might be the worst video I’ve ever seen.

Gyrating on bulldozers? Check.
Pole Dancing on road signs? Check.
Doofus in a bathrobe shouting “Hell No”? Check

This is, ostensibly, a parody of Miley’s “We Can’t Stop” video – the one that introduced twerking to suburban soccer moms across the country. Somewhere along the way, though, something went horribly wrong, and we’re left with lyrics like:

And everyone in line to make peace
Trying to get a Nobel for peace
We all so fed up here
Getting fed up here, yeah, yeah.

Because peace is just so fucking passé, right? Here, watch:

http://heebmagazine.com/yes-jews-cant-stop-israeli-settler-cover-miley-cyrus/48844

So its a group of Israeli settlers basically saying 'fuck you Palestine, this land is ours and we are going to take it'.

Nothing new.

Back to top Go down

Is this the worst Video on the internet? Empty Re: Is this the worst Video on the internet?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:37 am

It is quite appalling and I see she has made more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:39 am

I agree Didge, just think of the uproar it would have caused if Palestinians had made one from the opposite point of view. Doesn't help the situation does it!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Yes it is the worst video EVER.

Slowly and slowly they are wiping the Palestinians out!  Sad 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:12 pm

Not that slowly eh? The rate Israel is expanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:10 pm

Ok that video is so bad ... i dunno something ....about trajan and hitler .......damn jews

sorry need coffee should not have watched  it yet :::hitler:
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:39 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Ok that video is so bad ... i dunno something ....about trajan and hitler .......damn jews

sorry need coffee should not have watched  it yet  :::hitler:

Have coffee, we forget we have different time zones lol. Basically Israeli settlers saying they have a right to take over Palestine. Really good for the peace process (yeh I now, what peace process!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down