NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wetherspoons apologises for 'Muslims get out of our country' pub poster

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wetherspoons apologises for 'Muslims get out of our country' pub poster  Empty Wetherspoons apologises for 'Muslims get out of our country' pub poster

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:14 am

A poster in a Wetherspoons told Muslims to "get the f*** out of our countries". The pub chain has apologised over the Islamophobic message displayed at the branch in Feltham, Middlesex, which it said was put up without the knowledge of staff. The discriminatory poster was in the style of a Lord Kitchener recruitment ad, but read: "Muslims. Are you unhappy with our countries? Are you offended by our culture? Would you prefer to live under sharia law?" Then we have a simple solution for you," it continued.

"Get the f*** out of our countries, and go back to the monstrous s*******s you came from.

"You can live under Muslim rule there and enjoy it as much as you like."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/wetherspoons-apologises-for-Muslims-get-out-of-our-country-pub-poster-10466917.html

Back to top Go down

Wetherspoons apologises for 'Muslims get out of our country' pub poster  Empty Re: Wetherspoons apologises for 'Muslims get out of our country' pub poster

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:36 am

Those Muslims who Are unhappy with our countries, Are offended by our culture and Would prefer to live under sharia law should fuck off!!!

We don't want people like that here!!!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Wetherspoons apologises for 'Muslims get out of our country' pub poster  Empty Re: Wetherspoons apologises for 'Muslims get out of our country' pub poster

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:12 am

Bit odd to put it in a pub?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:14 am

I suppose the thinking behind placing this in a pub by who ever did, thought Muslims do not go to pubs, neglecting that Liberal minded peoplke do or the fact some Muslims do eat in Weatherspoons.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:27 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:I suppose the thinking behind placing this in a pub by who ever did, thought Muslims do not go to pubs, neglecting that Liberal minded peoplke do or the fact some Muslims do eat in Weatherspoons.

Then why is the poster "addressed" to Muslims?

Your logic is faulty.

My logic is fine, if a person has a Nazi flag in his bedroom stating Jews go home, he is clearly doing so for his benefit and others who express his views. This was put up for that reason fore those who approved and the thinking behind this is that it would not get taken down because they wrongly thought Muslims would not come in there.
People put up posters for many reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:29 am

Those described in The poster should leave.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:47 am

No... it's callem freedom...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:53 am

Not bingo... freedom.

Those Muslims here who don't like our country or our people and want to live under sharia law are in The wrong country and should leave.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:12 pm

Agitators are a national security problem and should leave.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:34 pm

In this context, Muslims here who hate this country and it's people and are harbouring intentions against the national security of this country.

They are obviously not happy here and are not conducive to the national good so should just leave to go somewhere with an environment more suitable to them.

They are free to leave... and good riddance to them!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:17 pm

Don't you agree that there are Muslims here like this, and they should leave zack?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:57 pm

If they are a threat to national security or the British public then they should be removed.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:43 pm

the problem is morons like Tommy think that most Muslims want sharia.

the poster completely in the wrong those that made it should be prosecuted Because that is western culture and part of western ideals of freedom.. Your freedom ends when it becomes hate speech.

I cannot fathom a society in which a business thought that was acceptable, it is like the UK is some racist backwater town. And Just like Tommy expects ALL Muslims to deal with it i expect ALL of Brits to deal with it... Brits have serious Issues with racism.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:09 pm

veya_victaous wrote:the problem is morons like Tommy think that most Muslims want sharia.

the poster completely in the wrong those that made it should be prosecuted Because that is western culture  and part of western ideals of freedom.. Your freedom ends when it becomes hate speech.

I cannot fathom a society in which a business thought that was acceptable, it is like the UK is some racist backwater town. And Just like Tommy expects ALL Muslims to deal with it i expect ALL of Brits to deal with it... Brits have serious Issues with racism.

Why do we think they all want Sharia? Could it be the lack of any Muslim saying otherwise? Could it be the groups of Muslim men roaming the streets trying to impose Sharia controlled zones?

Also I think "death to the infidels" and "behead those who insult Islam" are hate speech too.
As for Weatherspoon's I doubt the staff had even seen it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:12 pm

Nems wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:the problem is morons like Tommy think that most Muslims want sharia.

the poster completely in the wrong those that made it should be prosecuted Because that is western culture  and part of western ideals of freedom.. Your freedom ends when it becomes hate speech.

Why do we think they all want Sharia? Could it be the lack of any Muslim saying otherwise? Could it be the groups of Muslim men roaming the streets trying to impose Sharia controlled zones?

Also I think "death to the infidels" and "behead those who insult Islam" are hate speech too.

OMG, that is so bad it shoud be ridiculed for how badly you play up to fear.
There have been 3 individuals convicted as part of a gang trying to impose Sharia.
Hardly a case of countless Muslim roaming the streets.
The vast majority of Muslims follow sharia, what is questionable is what criminal based sharia they believe in.
You do realise they have to follow the laws of this country?
So again a few indviduals that follow Anjem Choudary is enough reason for you to be over paranoid towards many Muslims?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:14 pm

Follow Islam and sharia is part of it... I am not wrong.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Follow Islam and sharia is part of it... I am not wrong.

There are many different aspects to Sharia
You are generally wrong on many things.
Again you only have to see that countless Muslims abide by British law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:45 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

There have been 3 individuals convicted as part of a gang trying to impose Sharia.
The vast majority of Muslims follow sharia, what is questionable is what criminal based sharia they believe in.
So again a few indviduals that follow Anjem Choudary is enough reason for you to be over paranoid towards many Muslims?

if you were in a room full of lions and knew a couple of them were confirmed man eaters ....wouldn't you be nervous of ALL of them?? like just in case........????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:48 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

if you were in a room full of lions and knew a couple of them were confirmed man eaters ....wouldn't you be nervous of ALL of them??  like just in case........????

No why would I?
Absurd reasoning.
That is like saying if I in a room where some are murderers and whether I would be nervous of them all.
Its pandering to fear and paranoia.
You certainly do not use such methodology to other groups of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:59 pm

yeah righht didge....

you would be stood on the table like the rest of us...... Laughing

and ...if you were in a room full of people where some were known to be random psycho killers and likely to just bump you off for no reason, you would find a defensible corner like the rest of us....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:02 pm

victorismyhero wrote:yeah righht didge....

and ...if you were in a room full of people where some were known to be random psycho killers and likely to just bump you off for no reason, you would find a defensible corner like the rest of us....

No I just find your reasoning absurd because you do not apply to anyone else.
The most murders in this country is by those classified as white.
So why do you not hold also a paranoid fear of those classed as white?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:yeah righht didge....

I could explain it to you ,but I dont have the time for a 50 page dissertation..........

but

of those murders done by whites.....what proportion are on random strangers....

very few

of those few you would agree that nearly all of them are by complete and utter psychos would you not?

is it not also true that a total psycho is firstly fairly easy to "see"....due to body language and facial signals....

and secondly likey to use a "single hand weapon"..i.e knife or such

yes we have had terrorist actions using bombs etc ....but few and far between .....

we now know for certain that there are a significant number of trained and semi trained terrorists loose here...who's intention is mass murder..and they are unidentifiable except for one identifying characteristic....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:34 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I could explain it to you ,but I dont have the time for a 50 page dissertation..........
Self defeating answer, in other words you have no reply to my point

but

of those murders done by whites.....what proportion are on random strangers....

Many, you still have over years many murders by those classed as white.

very few

of those few you would agree that nearly all of them are by complete and utter psychos would you not?

Irrelevant again, you coul easily be killed being in the wrong place at the wrong time, this is about an unprecedented fear you have on one group of people and you do not aplly to others, which as seen its paranoia and playing onto fear.

is it not also true that a total psycho is firstly fairly easy to "see"....due to body language and facial signals....

and secondly likey to use a "single hand weapon"..i.e knife or such

yes we have had terrorist actions using bombs etc ....but few and far between .....

we now know for certain that there are a significant number of trained and semi trained terrorists loose here...who's intention is mass murder..and they are unidentifiable except for one identifying characteristic....

The rest was just poor deflections
Again none of the above actually answered why you do not have the same fear for a group, which has commited far more acts of violence and murder in this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:52 pm

More dodgy waffle and false arguments...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:57 pm

Well this should be interesting and fun two opposite extremists engaging here in Zack and Tommy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Follow Islam and sharia is part of it... I am not wrong.

Correct.

There you go dodge!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Correct.

There you go dodge!!!

There you go what Zack is the least expert of Islam ha ha ha

He has a view of islam that is in the minority.

Ask him if his vies on sharia are exactly the same views as every other Muslim?

Ask him if he backs British law whilst also observing sharia law?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:15 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

There you go what Zack is the least expert of Islam ha ha ha

He has a view of islam that is in the minority.

Ask him if his vies on sharia are exactly the same views as every other Muslim?

Ask him if he backs British law whilst also observing sharia law?

Of course you are an expert on everything. HA HA!

Sharia is intrinsic to all Muslims.

Isis (as you), no nothing about Sharia.

Well that is funny because sharia is subjective based on beliefs and I am sure they would same the same in your regards to your beliefs on sharia.

Likewise we have 40,000 sects of Christianity, so who is right?

So easy to school such a little boy on a very subjective view point

I notice you did not answer the points mind lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:19 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Well that is funny because sharia is subjective based on beliefs and I am sure they would same the same in your regards to your beliefs on sharia.

Are you saying ISIS adhere to Sharia law?

Did I say that?
Nope
I said ISIS will view they follow sharia and you do not.
For the many non-Muslims who can say who is following sharia correctly?
Some here like Tommy think very much so ISIS follow sharia to the letter.
Why not ask him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

And no, the obligatory parts of Sharia are not subjective - your ignorance is idiotically hilarious.

Of course they are.
The works themselves are subjective, which is why you are such a poor student.
Can you verify the works as authentic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:21 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:You cannot be a Muslim without adhering to Sharia.

What you people don't realise that many of these so called fundamentalist groups don't adhere to Sharia.

For example, the rules of war.

Subjective again based on a belief you have of what others have stated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:25 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Subjective again based on a belief you have of what others have stated

No, the rules of war are objective. And Isis do not follow them.

That is your opinion based on unautheticated works, hence subjective.
Of course I am glad many do not follow the subective views formed by ISIS which are an extreme form of Wahabbism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:27 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Of course they are.
The works themselves are subjective, which is why you are such a poor student.
Can you verify the works as authentic?

What do you mean "the works are subjective"?

There is for example no original hadiths, which leaves them unreliable, espcially when you go off former scholars where you cannot rule out human error on their part also. IT makes the works unreliable, even more so when they are written hundreds of years after the events.
In other words subjective
Even the Quran is subjective as authentic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

That is your opinion based on unautheticated works, hence subjective.
Of course I am glad many do not follow the subective views formed by ISIS which are an extreme form of Wahabbism.

Which rules of war in Sharia do you think are subjective?

What does it matter what I think views are right on war.
What matters is that nobody can lay claim to be right on the matter when they use unreliable scources.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next