NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right"

3 posters

Go down

Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" Empty Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right"

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:25 am

Two Boston men have been charged with assault after attacking a sleeping homeless Hispanic man and telling police that “Donald Trump was right, all these illegals need to be deported.”

The Boston Globe reports that brothers, Scott and Steve Leader of South Boston, cited the leading the Republican presidential candidate after they were arrested and charged on multiple assault charges, indecent exposure, and malicious destruction of property:

The Leader brothers were heading home after a Red Sox game when they approached a 58-year-old homeless man who was in a sleeping bag near the JFK/UMass T station. The brothers allegedly urinated on the man, punched him multiple times, and struck him with a metal pole.

[…]

The victim suffered a broken nose and bruises to his head and torso was taken to Boston Medical Center.

http://www.salon.com/2015/08/19/donald_trump_cited_as_potential_influence_in_brutal_attack_on_homeless_hispanic_man/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" Empty Re: Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right"

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:30 am

It's true, for every right wing fanatic (for that's what Trump is) there are legions of idiots ready to follow through with his ideas, and that's where it leads.

Back to top Go down

Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" Empty Re: Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right"

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:46 am

I'm frankly tired of the media acting as though Trump is leading some sort of revolution. There's nothing new (or healthy) about his message -- the only thing novel is that he refuses to temper his message or run his statements through the mental filter most of us have.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:48 am

he is ISIS of the USA
blow it up

Donald trumps presence Literally makes it moral to bomb that location based on the fact he is at least as evil as Osama bin laden
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:37 am

veya_victaous wrote:he is ISIS of the USA

Well said. We might put Trump into perspective. This is the Republican PRIMARY season, so we are only talking about proportions of Republicans. This is not the general electorate, where as we saw in 2012, the Republicans were beaten by around 3-million votes. The Republicans will probably never win another presidential election, especially if they keep insulting Hispanics and women. So, we are talking about a shrinking margin of the bigger vote to begin with.

The other thing to remember is the size of the field--18-candidates vying for office. True, Trump has 25% of the Republican vote in the polls, but that also means that 75% of the Republicans don't support him. And the polls tell us that his unfavorable rating is also between 70 to 75%. The problem is that the 70 - 75% is spread over so many other candidates that it makes Trump's lead seem gigantic. Of course, if we shrink the field, we don't know how many of them would rethink Donald Trump.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Wow it really gets to you people when someone has enough balls to say exactly what needs to be said and knows what needs to be done. It is great to have someone who doesn't give a crap about all this politically correct bullshit, not to mention he has an extremely wide margin over the front runner representing the views of the left. I am sure you all are very proud of Hillary. And I am also sure you will make up some excuse that what she did was ok, and our part time employee is above the laws set for the rest of us. Oh wait I could be wrong, maybe you won't circle the wagon, a lot of polls show most of us think she is an outright liar and can't be trusted. Just who I want to lead our country.

As far as illegals go and deporting them back. I guess the key word is illegal. What good are laws that PROTECT our boarder (like every other country in the world has) if you don't enforce them? The illegal entry into this country should have been dealt with a long time ago. I am glad Trump realizes they are a drain on our economy and they are taking millions of jobs from our own ( LEGAL ) citizens. It surely is not Trumps fault it was let go this long. Not his fault there are millions of them either. It is our lack of leadership on both sides of the fence that allowed this mess. Perhaps they didn't want to give up their under paid legal slaves. So lets forget the felony they were allowed to commit and we can all hold hands and skip to the welfare line. After all the money doesn't come out of their pocket just the American peoples. I am  Frankly tired of paying for people who broke our laws and are now being treated as victims. I wouldn't ship them back. I would go after any company or person who employs them with fines and perhaps the loss of their business license. No more welfare and no more anchor babies. They will deport themselves.  

Haven't you learned, "What is good for the goose is good for the gander!" Now come on be nice, that isn't what you said when Obama was running and people were fainting, and Mathews had tingles running up and down his leg. You know when Obama speaks the youth will listen. Why can't you give Trump the same respect?  I see those people who fainted when Obama spoke are puking (Figure of speech) when they hear him now. What's up with that? I bet there are a lot of people who had Obama stickers on their car who feel really stupid now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:46 pm

At this point in the primary season leading up to the 2012 election Rick Santorum was leading in the polls.

Who's he, you say?

My point exactly.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:52 pm

see Hotwired demonstrates that US voters are even MORE STUPID than English.
the US has welfare Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" 3489511464 Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" 3489511464 Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" 3489511464 Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" 3489511464 Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" 3489511464 Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" 3489511464 Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" 3489511464
What fairyland to these guys come from?

obviously not seen the budget, cause MORE taxes went to paying billionaires who fucked up and lost money than ALL illegal migration costs.
Let alone the fact that illegal migrant DO pay tax but cannot claim services thus they pay towards US citizens services.

The only point valid point made is business employing them are the Problem
BUT if you think a man that has made millions closing American facilities and shifting production to third world nations is going to change that you are deluded...

OK one other point is true Hilliary will be shit, she is just another corporate sell out
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:07 am

Hotwired wrote:Wow it really gets to you people when someone has enough balls to say exactly what needs to be said and knows what needs to be done. It is great to have someone who doesn't give a crap about all this politically correct bullshit, not to mention he has an extremely wide margin over the front runner representing the views of the left. I am sure you all are very proud of Hillary. And I am also sure you will make up some excuse that what she did was ok, and our part time employee is above the laws set for the rest of us. Oh wait I could be wrong, maybe you won't circle the wagon, a lot of polls show most of us think she is an outright liar and can't be trusted. Just who I want to lead our country.

As far as illegals go and deporting them back. I guess the key word is illegal. What good are laws that PROTECT our boarder (like every other country in the world has) if you don't enforce them? The illegal entry into this country should have been dealt with a long time ago. I am glad Trump realizes they are a drain on our economy and they are taking millions of jobs from our own ( LEGAL ) citizens. It surely is not Trumps fault it was let go this long. Not his fault there are millions of them either. It is our lack of leadership on both sides of the fence that allowed this mess. Perhaps they didn't want to give up their under paid legal slaves. So lets forget the felony they were allowed to commit and we can all hold hands and skip to the welfare line. After all the money doesn't come out of their pocket just the American peoples. I am  Frankly tired of paying for people who broke our laws and are now being treated as victims. I wouldn't ship them back. I would go after any company or person who employs them with fines and perhaps the loss of their business license. No more welfare and no more anchor babies. They will deport themselves.  

Haven't you learned, "What is good for the goose is good for the gander!" Now come on be nice, that isn't what you said when Obama was running and people were fainting, and Mathews had tingles running up and down his leg. You know when Obama speaks the youth will listen. Why can't you give Trump the same respect?  I see those people who fainted when Obama spoke are puking (Figure of speech) when they hear him now. What's up with that? I bet there are a lot of people who had Obama stickers on their car who feel really stupid now.

And there are plenty of people who think Obama's the best president we've had in our lifetimes. I don't see you sparing any respect for them.

What's good for the goose ... you know Wink
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:31 am

Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" RpvGT3j
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:43 am

veya_victaous wrote:see Hotwired demonstrates that US voters are even MORE STUPID than English.
the US has welfare Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" 3489511464 Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" 3489511464 Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" 3489511464 Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" 3489511464 Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" 3489511464 Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" 3489511464 Brothers who assaulted homeless Hispanic man: "Donald Trump was right" 3489511464
What fairyland to these guys come from?

obviously not seen the budget, cause MORE taxes went to paying billionaires who fucked up and lost money than ALL illegal migration costs.
Let alone the fact that illegal migrant DO pay tax but cannot claim services thus they pay towards US citizens services.

The only point valid point made is business employing them are the Problem
BUT if you think a man that has made millions closing American facilities and shifting production to third world nations is going to change that you are deluded...

OK one other point is true Hilliary will be shit, she is just another corporate sell out

Tone down, veya. They are Republicans. They are the idiots. We liberals call them the clown show.

Yes, Hillary is not a favorite over here, either. Elizabeth Warren would be nice. But for me, I like Wendy Davis. She will make her mark, and soon.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:52 am

Hotwired wrote:Why can't you give Trump the same respect?

The man's a clown. What do you expect?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down