NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some people are just beyond belief :(

4 posters

Go down

Some people are just beyond belief :( Empty Some people are just beyond belief :(

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 pm

The Staffordshire bull terrier, who has since been named Tinsel, was abandoned outside a RSPCA animal centre

A puppy has been dumped by its owner at the gates of a RSPCA centre just 12 days before Christmas.

The Staffordshire bull terrier, who has since been named Tinsel, was captured on CCTV as his owner pulled up at the gates of the RSPCA Animal Centre and Hospital in Frankley, near Birmingham.

The driver is then seen getting out of the car, before Tinsel appears on screen running after the car. The incident was captured on camera on Wednesday, with RSPCA staff deciding to release the footage in case a member of the public recognises the owner.

If he is found, the charity hopes to prosecute.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10516368/Puppy-chases-owners-car-after-being-dumped-12-days-before-Christmas.html

If you love dogs as much as I do don't watch the video.  Some people just don't deserve to have pets, who does something like that?!

For goodness sake, I know people have problems but if they really couldn't cope why not take the dog into the premises and make sure it's safe Some people are just beyond belief :( Smiley98

Back to top Go down

Some people are just beyond belief :( Empty Re: Some people are just beyond belief :(

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:53 pm

No cant watch, poor little chap  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Some people are just beyond belief :( Empty Re: Some people are just beyond belief :(

Post by David Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:44 pm

I can't watch either Evil or Very Mad 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:38 pm

feelthelove wrote:The Staffordshire bull terrier, who has since been named Tinsel, was abandoned outside a RSPCA animal centre

A puppy has been dumped by its owner at the gates of a RSPCA centre just 12 days before Christmas.

The Staffordshire bull terrier, who has since been named Tinsel, was captured on CCTV as his owner pulled up at the gates of the RSPCA Animal Centre and Hospital in Frankley, near Birmingham.

The driver is then seen getting out of the car, before Tinsel appears on screen running after the car. The incident was captured on camera on Wednesday, with RSPCA staff deciding to release the footage in case a member of the public recognises the owner.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10516368/Puppy-chases-owners-car-after-being-dumped-12-days-before-Christmas.html

If you love dogs as much as I do don't watch the video.  Some people just don't deserve to have pets, who does something like that?!

For goodness sake, I know people have problems but if they really couldn't cope why not take the dog into the premises and make sure it's safe Some people are just beyond belief :( Smiley98
isn't leaving it at the RSPCA better than in a sack in the river.

Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Cantankerous wrote:
feelthelove wrote:The Staffordshire bull terrier, who has since been named Tinsel, was abandoned outside a RSPCA animal centre

Yes of course although the owner didn't take responsibility and leave the dog safely with the charity.  He/she simply drove up to the gates and left the dog who then ran after the car  Sad 

It makes my blood boil, regardless of your circumstances there are options available.  There is no need to abandon an innocent animal without ensuring it's safety.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:47 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Cantankerous wrote:

Yes of course although the owner didn't take responsibility and leave the dog safely with the charity.  He/she simply drove up to the gates and left the dog who then ran after the car  Sad 

It makes my blood boil, regardless of your circumstances there are options available.  There is no need to abandon an innocent animal without ensuring it's safety.

I'd rather starve than give our two cats up.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:49 pm

How can the owner do this! The poor dog started running after the owner i believe!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:
Cantankerous wrote:

If it was the right thing for my dog I would make sure he went to a good home but it would break my heart and I can't see a circumstance where that would happen  Sad Pets are for life, it makes me mad when people take that commitment so lightly, with children too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:01 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:
Cantankerous wrote:

If it was the right thing for my dog I would make sure he went to a good home but it would break my heart and I can't see a circumstance where that would happen  Sad Pets are for life, it makes me mad when people take that commitment so lightly, with children too.

To be fair FTL...Those that took on pets before the financial crisis can't be blamed when they now find themselves unable to cope, but i agree that you don't just dump pets and you should find them a decent home.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:44 am

Pets are for life in my opinion.

I will accept that some circumstances are unavoidable but how much does it cost to keep a dog? not much really
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:53 am

veya_victaous wrote:Pets are for life in my opinion.

I will accept that some circumstances are unavoidable but how much does it cost to keep a dog? not much really

It doesn't cost much to keep a cat, and we also give part of our own dinners to them as well!  lol! ...You just can't refuse their doe eyes!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:49 am

I know I don't feed them if i'm home on the weekend because they scab so much  :D 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:04 am

Catman wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Pets are for life in my opinion.

It doesn't cost much to keep a cat, and we also give part of our own dinners to them as well!  lol! ...You just can't refuse their doe eyes!

My one is a fussy thing he doesnt like anything apart from Sheeba!  Smile 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Catman wrote:
To be fair FTL...Those that took on pets before the financial crisis can't be blamed when they now find themselves unable to cope, but i agree that you don't just dump pets and you should find them a decent home.

That's the point isn't it Catman, you don't just dump them like they are a piece of rubbish  Sad 

That is not someone facing financial hardship with no alternative in my opinion.  They clearly don't care what happens to their pet.  Animals give us their love and trust innocently, it shouldn't be abused in such a way  No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:16 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

That's the point isn't it Catman, you don't just dump them like they are a piece of rubbish  Sad 

That is not someone facing financial hardship with no alternative in my opinion.  They clearly don't care what happens to their pet.  Animals give us their love and trust innocently, it shouldn't be abused in such a way  No

I completely agree FTL, unfortunately there are a lot of nasty people out there  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:27 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

I completely agree FTL, unfortunately there are a lot of nasty people out there  Sad 

There certainly are Catman, evil Some people are just beyond belief :( Cry14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down