NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need more John Brown news

2 posters

Go down

We need more John Brown news Empty We need more John Brown news

Post by veya_victaous Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:32 am

A local anchorman in Orlando, Florida is sick of hearing about the Kardashian family and simply can’t take it anymore.

During a live broadcast on Fox 35, John Brown decided he’d had enough of the famous brood and unleashed an anti-Kardashian tirade as he stormed off the set in disgust.

From outside the view of the camera he can be heard yelling his dissatisfaction.

“I’m having a good Friday so I refuse to talk about the Kardashians today, you’re on your own Amy,” he said to co-anchor Amy Kaufeldt as he stormed out of view from the camera.

A local anchorman in Orlando, Florida is sick of hearing about the Kardashian family and simply can’t take it anymore.

During a live broadcast on Fox 35, John Brown decided he’d had enough of the famous brood and unleashed an anti-Kardashian tirade as he stormed off the set in disgust.

From outside the view of the camera he can be heard yelling his dissatisfaction.

“I’m having a good Friday so I refuse to talk about the Kardashians today, you’re on your own Amy,” he said to co-anchor Amy Kaufeldt as he stormed out of view from the camera.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

We need more John Brown news Empty Re: We need more John Brown news

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:36 am

As a journalist, this is my "I am Spartacus" moment. There are many of us who really want to report things you might like to learn rather than about things you're sick of Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down