NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman Publicly Sodomized in Gas Station Parking Lot by Cops Because they “Smelled Weed”

+2
Original Quill
Raggamuffin
6 posters

Go down

Woman Publicly Sodomized in Gas Station Parking Lot by Cops Because they “Smelled Weed” Empty Woman Publicly Sodomized in Gas Station Parking Lot by Cops Because they “Smelled Weed”

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:23 pm

Houston, TX — Charnesia Corley was on her way to the store to get medicine for her sick mother last June when she was detained by police for allegedly running a stop sign. Within minutes, this routine traffic stop turned into a waking nightmare.
According to the Harris County Sheriff’s Department, the deputy who pulled Corley over asked her to step out of the vehicle after “smelling what he believed to be marijuana.”
However, during a search of Corley’s vehicle, without her consent, no illegal plants were found. But this sadistic cop wasn’t done just yet. He knew deep down that this woman’s story about getting medicine for her mother was a lie, and she must have been smuggling this evil plant inside her body somewhere. The deputy then handcuffed Corley and placed her into the back of his cruiser.

Woman Publicly Sodomized in Gas Station Parking Lot by Cops Because they “Smelled Weed” Woman-publicly-sodomized-at-a-gas-station-by-cops-because-they-smelled-weed

Being a male, the deputy felt that it would be in poor taste to penetrate this woman’s bodily orifices himself, so he called a female deputy over to conduct the public roadside sodomy in a politically correct fashion.
Upon arriving, the female deputy ordered the handcuffed woman out of the car and into the parking lot.
“She tells me to pull my pants down. I said, ‘Ma’am, I don’t have any underwear on.’ She says, ‘Well, that doesn’t matter. Pull your pants down,’” Corley said.
Because Corley didn’t immediately prostrate herself to be vaginally raped by a peace officer’s appendages in search of an illegal plant, the deputy charged her with resisting arrest.
In spite of her verbal protests, Corley was then stripped down in public and forcefully penetrated by this public servant — in the best interests of society, no doubt.
“I bend over and she proceeds to try to force her hand inside of me. I tell her, ‘Ma’am, No. You cannot do this,’” Corley explained.
Corley maintains that at no time did she ever consent to be sodomized by deputies.
According to Harris County Sheriff’s spokesperson, Thomas Gilleland, this stop was justified and the department did everything by the book.

Even if Corley had been carrying hundreds of pounds of marijuana, the act of penetrating her vaginally is horrifically unjustified and immoral. Corley had caused harm to no one. She was merely driving to get medicine for her mother when she was detained and held under the threat of death and sodomized by agents of the state who claim to protect the citizens.
Who is “served” by the actions of these officers? Who exactly are the police “protecting” by publicly humiliating and sexually assaulting this poor woman in a gas station parking lot?
Corley has since retained an attorney who will undoubtedly win her a settlement that will come out of the pockets of taxpayers.
“It’s undeniable that the search is unconstitutional,” said Sam Cammack, Corley’s attorney. However, it is far worse than “unconstitutional.” It is evil. It is atrocious. It is depraved.
The vileness of the state’s wicked and immoral war on drugs is rearing it repugnant face. When will the rest of society see that face and wake up to this atrocity? When will the people say “enough is enough,” and that finger raping innocent people on the roadside in search of a plant that’s legal in 5 states is no longer welcome in our culture?

Think this is an isolated incident? Think again. Earlier this year we reported on the story of Jennifer Stelly, who is just a few miles down the road from Charnesia Corley. When Stelly and her boyfriend were returning from a visit to the beach, they were stopped by four officers who claimed that her boyfriend “smelled like weed.”
Within minutes, Stelly was in handcuffs and found herself thrown up against the police cruiser with cop fingers inside her body. The evil and rapacious actions of these Texas cops were caught entirely on their dashcam.  

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/woman-publicly-sodomized-gas-station-parking-lot-cops-smelled-weed/#XXERHHHeefglH8wq.99

I just can't find the words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Woman Publicly Sodomized in Gas Station Parking Lot by Cops Because they “Smelled Weed” Empty Re: Woman Publicly Sodomized in Gas Station Parking Lot by Cops Because they “Smelled Weed”

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:27 pm

That is a bit weird.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Woman Publicly Sodomized in Gas Station Parking Lot by Cops Because they “Smelled Weed” Empty Re: Woman Publicly Sodomized in Gas Station Parking Lot by Cops Because they “Smelled Weed”

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:05 pm

It's Harris County, TX. Same place where Sandra Bland died.

No surprises.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:31 pm

That cannot be right??? What the hell did they think they were doing???? Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:55 am

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:29 am

Prairie View TX...same place where they executed Sandra Bland, in the news again.  This time a black council member of the City Council tried to quell a police riot upon black people, and they tased him.

Haha...bet you nobody  in the Prairie View police department gets a raise in pay in the next twenty years. Oh, um...recall that this is Harris County, again.

http://abc13.com/news/body-cam-video-released-of-prairie-view-councilmans-taser-takedown/1029649/

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:36 am

Original Quill wrote:Prairie View TX...same place where they executed Sandra Bland, in the news again.  This time a black council member of the City Council tried to quell a police riot upon black people, and they tased him.

Haha...bet you nobody  in the Prairie View police department gets a raise in pay in the next twenty years.  Oh, um...recall that this is Harris County, again.

http://abc13.com/news/body-cam-video-released-of-prairie-view-councilmans-taser-takedown/1029649/

You mean the place where Sandra Bland committed suicide don't you? Have you had any updates about that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:37 pm

She committed suicide??? Eh?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:40 pm

eddie wrote:She committed suicide??? Eh?

Sandra Bland? Yes - she hanged herself with a plastic bin bag in her cell, according to reports. I think they're still investigating. Quill thinks that the police murdered her though.

There's a thread about her here:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t10750-fbi-investigating-suicide-of-woman-in-jail-the-sandra-bland-case?highlight=sandra
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:She committed suicide??? Eh?

Sandra Bland? Yes - she hanged herself with a plastic bin bag in her cell, according to reports. I think they're still investigating. Quill thinks that the police murdered her though.

I think a lot of people think that Rags.

(I actually initially thought you meant someone else but still think Bland was perhaps killed by police?)
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

(I actually initially thought you meant someone else but still think Bland was perhaps killed by police?)

This thread isn't actually about Sandra Bland, so I'm not sure why Quill posted in it.

Why do you think Sandra Bland was killed by the police? Do you think they strangled her and then staged the scene?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Prairie View TX...same place where they executed Sandra Bland, in the news again.  This time a black council member of the City Council tried to quell a police riot upon black people, and they tased him.

Haha...bet you nobody  in the Prairie View police department gets a raise in pay in the next twenty years.  Oh, um...recall that this is Harris County, again.

You mean the place where Sandra Bland committed suicide don't you? Have you had any updates about that?

No one has brought forward any evidence that she committed suicide. It may still be an open investigation.

She was in custody. She is dead. It's pretty much their doing until someone comes forward with some evidence. What do they say about murder investigations...you always look to the person who saw the victim last.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No one has brought forward any evidence that she committed suicide.  It may still be an open investigation.

She was in custody.  She is dead.  It's pretty much their doing until someone comes forward with some evidence.  What do they say about murder investigations...you always look to the person who saw the victim last.

I believe it was murder too.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

This thread isn't actually about Sandra Bland, so I'm not sure why Quill posted in it.

I just mentioned the connection of Harris County, TX, to the OP...just a phrase, wasn't even a full sentence.  Then someone took off in the new direction.

The only point I make is that an awful lot of bad things go on in Harris County, TX.  LW or RW, it can't escape notice that a lot of people die or are assaulted around the police in Harris County, TX.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No one has brought forward any evidence that she committed suicide.  It may still be an open investigation.

She was in custody.  She is dead.  It's pretty much their doing until someone comes forward with some evidence.  What do they say about murder investigations...you always look to the person who saw the victim last.

Well nobody has produced any evidence that she was murdered either. Why would they hang her with a plastic bag anyway?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I just mentioned the connection of Harris County, TX, to the OP...just a phrase, wasn't even a full sentence.  Then someone took off in the new direction.

The only point I make is that an awful lot of bad things go on in Harris County, TX.  LW or RW, it can't escape notice that a lot of people die or are assaulted around the police in Harris County, TX.

You mentioned Sandra Bland, and said that she was executed. Do you expect nobody to challenge you about that statement?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:05 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

On what grounds?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You mentioned Sandra Bland, and said that she was executed. Do you expect nobody to challenge you about that statement?

Oh, I'm not blaming you.  It's the way of the net...one subject leads to another.  You seemed to raise the question, how did we get on the subject?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

On what grounds?

There were too many inconsistencies with the story.

Why was there a bin liner in the cell? Why wasn't she allowed to make a call? The photo of her was also challenged alleging it was taken after her death with her eyes fully open.

I can't remember the full details now.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:12 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

On what grounds?

Why was there a bin liner in the cell? Why wasn't she allowed to make a call? The photo of her was also challenged alleging it was taken after her death with her eyes fully open.

I can remember the full details now.

Why was she jailed simply for not turning on her turning signal?  Why did the police officer goad her into a verbal confrontation?  Why did he take her down.

Then, as you say SM, there's all those strange things in the cell.  Plus, when they think she's a suicide risk, why weren't they watching her?

It was either deliberate or some of the worst police professionalism that anybody has ever seen. I believe she was set up royally.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:24 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

On what grounds?

The bin liner was in a bin? I don't see any evidence that she was dead in the photo - she looks alive to me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

The bin liner was in a bin? I don't see any evidence that she was dead in the photo - she looks alive to me.

The arrest papers inexplicably said she was a "suicide risk". Smells like someone was concocting their story beforehand, but never mind...what was a bin doing in the cell of a 'suicide risk'?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The arrest papers inexplicably said she was a "suicide risk".  Smells like someone was concocting their story beforehand, but never mind...what was a bin doing in the cell of a 'suicide risk'?

She had stated herself that she had attempted suicide before, so yes, she was a suicide risk. What does that tell you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:55 pm

CNN wrote:A form that appeared to be filled out by hand after her arrest states that Bland tried to overdose with pills in 2014 after losing a baby. And there are check marks next to "yes" on questions about depression and suicidal thoughts.

Yet a separate document, which appears to be from a computer, has "no" answers next to questions about mental illness and attempted suicide. The apparent discrepancy hasn't been explained.

Check marks on the first form? Contradicted by the second form? Looks like someone was cooking up a set-up. Or, it may have been after-the-fact to make it look like a suicide.

Someone didn't clean up after themselves. And now look, all these other irregularities in other cases. Something rotten in Harris County, TX.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

McCanns
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

McCanns

Xactly. They say, first, you find the last person who admits seeing/interacting with the deceased alive. Second, you look to spouses or boy/girlsfriends. But first is the last person.

That would be the police in this case.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:17 pm

With regard to the op... any evidence that this womans claims are true!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:23 pm

The story now has an addendum:

Freethought project wrote:Update: In an effort of transparency, we originally reported that Charnesia Corley was “sodomized,” however, it was not clear whether or not police searched her anally. After further research, it appears that police only violated her vaginally. The title of the article has been changed to reflect the error in semantics.

Also, a previous version of this article did not mention the fact that police claim to have found a small amount of marijuana. The article has been changed to reflect that fact as well.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/woman-publicly-sodomized-gas-station-parking-lot-cops-smelled-weed/#eS8I6y1eJqqeIB9z.99

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
CNN wrote:A form that appeared to be filled out by hand after her arrest states that Bland tried to overdose with pills in 2014 after losing a baby. And there are check marks next to "yes" on questions about depression and suicidal thoughts.

Yet a separate document, which appears to be from a computer, has "no" answers next to questions about mental illness and attempted suicide. The apparent discrepancy hasn't been explained.

Check marks on the first form?  Contradicted by the second form?  Looks like someone was cooking up a set-up.  Or, it may have been after-the-fact to make it look like a suicide.  

Someone didn't clean up after themselves.  And now look, all these other irregularities in other cases.  Something rotten in Harris County, TX.  

Well that's why they're investigating it. She clearly stated that she had attempted suicide before, so they should have been more watchful. That's a long way from accusations of murder though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:25 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

McCanns

Well they weren't the last people to see her if someone else murdered her, or abducted her.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

McCanns

Xactly.  They say, first, you find the last person who admits seeing/interacting with the deceased alive.  Second, you look to spouses or boy/girlsfriends.  But first is the last person.

So you're saying that if someone discovers the body of a person who committed suicide, they must be guilty of murder?

You have to prove it's murder first.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Xactly.  They say, first, you find the last person who admits seeing/interacting with the deceased alive.  Second, you look to spouses or boy/girlsfriends.  But first is the last person.

So you're saying that if someone discovers the body of a person who committed suicide, they must be guilty of murder?

Must? I doubt that. I taught police science at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, The City University of New York, and, at the University of Arizona, police academy. I'm just giving you the benefit of the technique that police are supposed to follow.

You've got to look at the evidence. If it's clearly natural causes, you might ignore other things. But, if not, you always assume homicide until you find otherwise. You spread out all of the evidence and look for inconsistencies. They are the road map...they tell you where to go.

All I'm saying about the Sandra Bland case is there are too many inconsistencies that were not run down. I think I said it somewhere above: Either this was the most unprofessional job we've ever seen, or someone is hiding something.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Must?  I doubt that.  I taught police science at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, The City University of New York, and, at the University of Arizona, police academy.  I'm just giving you the benefit of the technique that police are supposed to follow.

You've got to look at the evidence.  If it's clearly natural causes, you might ignore other things.  But, if not, you always assume homicide until you find otherwise.  You spread out all of the evidence and look for inconsistencies.  They are the road map...they tell you where to go.  

All I'm saying about the Sandra Bland case is there are too many inconsistencies that were not run down.  I think I said it somewhere above: Either this was the most unprofessional job we've ever seen, or someone is hiding something.

You're assuming that the police murdered her because they were the last people to see her though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Must?  I doubt that.  I taught police science at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, The City University of New York, and, at the University of Arizona, police academy.  I'm just giving you the benefit of the technique that police are supposed to follow.

You've got to look at the evidence.  If it's clearly natural causes, you might ignore other things.  But, if not, you always assume homicide until you find otherwise.  You spread out all of the evidence and look for inconsistencies.  They are the road map...they tell you where to go.  

All I'm saying about the Sandra Bland case is there are too many inconsistencies that were not run down.  I think I said it somewhere above: Either this was the most unprofessional job we've ever seen, or someone is hiding something.

You're assuming that the police murdered her because they were the last people to see her though.

I'm simply following the protocol.  You can always tell with these police shootings and such, because the reports deviate from the road map so much.

In this case they were much to quick to scream suicide.  And particularly with so many unanswered inconsistencies.  I mean, one inconsistency is they were too quick to stop looking. l mean, wassup with that?

Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:15 pm

So what bit of this womans claim is true?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm simply following the protocol.  You can always tell with these police shootings and such, because the reports deviate from the road map so much.

In this case they were much to quick to scream suicide.  And particularly with so many unanswered inconsistencies.  I mean, one inconsistency is they were too quick to stop looking. l mean, wassup with that?

If I found someone dead with a bin liner around their neck, I'd be quick to say it was suicide as well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:So what bit of this womans claim is true?

I guess we'll never know. The Harris County, TX authorities hold all the cards. They are judge, jury and executioner...and they don't seem to want to execute. Lol.

We'd have to see the police reports and they haven't been made available.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

If I found someone dead with a bin liner around their neck, I'd be quick to say it was suicide as well.

I wouldn't.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Quill... why should anyone believe anything this woman has claimed?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Quill... why should anyone believe anything this woman has claimed?

Perhaps it's not her claiming. Have you seen the police report?

They may be admitting it all. It is Harris County, TX, after all. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:56 pm

So a spurious claim from an unnamed source... lacking in any evidence or credibility...!?

Media shit storm ensues... purely designed to stoke the anti white, anti police, black victim status...

All based on bullshit!!!

But don't let the truth get in the way... eh quill!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down