NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye passing all comments...

2 posters

Go down

Bye passing all comments... Empty Bye passing all comments...

Post by captain Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:31 pm

In my area for some miles around there are a lot of neglected building, houses and flats that could easily be turned into council housing, with a bit of thinking, that would be far less spending. Idea
Sick of these carbon copy hutches/homes with people spilling into each others lives as it is, so not looking forward to seeing their latest financial draining' project, that will most likely manage to find some way of the let's call it drainage seeping back into their own pockets, along with the other cowboy Bye passing all comments... 2113235493 middlemen. Huh councils.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Bye passing all comments... Empty Re: Bye passing all comments...

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:35 pm

captainJane wrote:In my area for some miles around there are a lot of neglected building, houses and flats that could easily be turned into council housing, with a bit of thinking, that would be far less spending. Idea
Sick of these carbon copy hutches/homes with people spilling into each others lives as it is, so not looking forward to seeing their latest financial draining' project, that will most likely manage to find some way of the let's call it drainage seeping back into their own pockets, along with the other cowboy Bye passing all comments... 2113235493  middlemen. Huh councils.

it cant happen though jane.....not untill we get a govt with enough balls to reverse maggie thatchers destruction of council housing, and allow councils to aquire/build and KEEP social housing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:36 pm

I don't like all these flats. I think they should build terraced bungalows with small gardens instead.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:06 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't like all these flats. I think they should build terraced bungalows with small gardens instead.

This post was a mistake. But thanks to Mr Raggamuffin it is now a valid post. Wink

It is not human at all with the lack of privacy, especially when they mix the sexes with vulnerable people, both mentally and physically or putting problem young males above a home with small children. It's a case of ticking human bombs being set when a company concerned is in full knowledge leaving some of their tenants to cause disruption and even chaos with no safeguard after 5am, no protection at all in reality because they only have glorified monitors that lose evidence and then claim you have lied.
This lack of consideration I feel is inhuman, I would go so far as to call where I live now as "indecent housing". Due to the complete lack of privacy that not only destroys your peace but in my speaking personally, it has absolutely destroyed my dignity on every level! Not to mention the sleep deprivation has been agony, it feel sickening getting into bed these days. I feel it is all deliberation because in this case this person is KNOWN, not only to have mental problems but as a person who cannot help but disturb the peace; plus he has harmed his own family. The side of him I sympathise with is the fact he tries to attach himself personally (desperate to be liked). At the same time it feels very uncomfortable. When you explain to the anti social they go and tell him word for word, which only puts fuel on an already burning fire, by causing even more pressure.

As the company collects ALL private data they cannot fail to be aware, therefore I stand by stating this as being a deliberate act.  What is more this housing company was informed and it was even recommended against moving this young man into this form of housing situation by people who actually care and do their best to uphold the law.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:41 am

captainJane wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't like all these flats. I think they should build terraced bungalows with small gardens instead.

This post was a mistake. But thanks to Mr Raggamuffin it is now a valid post. Wink

It is not human at all with the lack of privacy, especially when they mix the sexes with vulnerable people, both mentally and physically or putting problem young males above a home with small children. It's a case of ticking human bombs being set when a company concerned is in full knowledge leaving some of their tenants to cause disruption and even chaos with no safeguard after 5am, no protection at all in reality because they only have glorified monitors that lose evidence and then claim you have lied.
This lack of consideration I feel is inhuman, I would go so far as to call where I live now as "indecent housing". Due to the complete lack of privacy that not only destroys your peace but in my speaking personally, it has absolutely destroyed my dignity on every level! Not to mention the sleep deprivation has been agony, it feel sickening getting into bed these days.  I feel it is all deliberation because in this case this person is KNOWN, not only to have mental problems but as a person who cannot help but disturb the peace; plus he has harmed his own family. The side of him I sympathise with is the fact he tries to attach himself personally (desperate to be liked). At the same time it feels very uncomfortable. When you explain to the anti social they go and tell him word for word, which only puts fuel on an already burning fire, by causing even more pressure.

As the company collects ALL private data they cannot fail to be aware, therefore I stand by stating this as being a deliberate act.  What is more this housing company was informed and it was even recommended against moving this young man into this form of housing situation by people who actually care and do their best to uphold the law.

Jane, are you reporting these acts of anti social behaviour to the police?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:07 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:12 am

What's your problem now Korban?

People have been complaining about the lack of one-bedroom dwellings. A house is likely to have more than one bedroom, and one-bedroom properties are usually flats. However, flats can be claustrophobic with no access to an outside area. Bungalows can be expensive if they're detached, or even semis. Terraced bungalows would mean that people don't have flats above and below them, and they would have access to an outside area. Not everyone wants to spend ages mowing lawns or weeding, so just a little garden or yard would do nicely.

These park homes are quite nice, but they're quite posh and expensive these days too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down