NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear connection between wireless devices and cancer, experts say

Go down

Clear connection between wireless devices and cancer, experts say Empty Clear connection between wireless devices and cancer, experts say

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:23 pm

A metabolic imbalance caused by radiation from your wireless devices could be the link to a number of health risks, such as various neurodegenerative diseases and cancer, a recent study suggests. "Oxidative Mechanisms of Biological Activity of Low-intensity Radiofrequency Radiation," a review article published in Electromagnetic Biology & Medicine, explores experimental data on the metabolic effects of low-intensity radiofrequency radiation in living cells. This imbalance, also known as oxidative stress, is defined by co-author Dr. Igor Yakymenko as, "an imbalance between the production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) and antioxidant defence." Yakymenko explains the oxidative stress due to RFR exposure could explain not only cancer, but also other minor disorders such as headache, fatigue, and skin irritation, which could develop after long-term RFR exposure. "These data are a clear sign of the real risks this kind of radiation poses for human health," Yakymenko said.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/07/150724123928.htm

Back to top Go down

Clear connection between wireless devices and cancer, experts say Empty Re: Clear connection between wireless devices and cancer, experts say

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:43 pm

Oh dear ...all the jeremy Kyle generation will have to give up their cell phones.....Awwwwwwww

Back to top Go down

Clear connection between wireless devices and cancer, experts say Empty Re: Clear connection between wireless devices and cancer, experts say

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:06 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Oh dear ...all the jeremy Kyle generation will have to give up their cell phones.....Awwwwwwww
i am screwed i have loads of wifi devices including two wide wifi networks Clear connection between wireless devices and cancer, experts say 3986371719 Clear connection between wireless devices and cancer, experts say 1780941361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:11 pm

you are well fried then korban.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:53 pm

victorismyhero wrote:you are well fried then korban.....
i wondered what that burning smell was Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:58 pm

Tomorrows news will be that wanking makes your typing rawlly Brad and makes youw cant speell propurly
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:42 pm

We already kpowe tht Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:43 pm

that burning smell you had earlier Korban....that was just tommy trying to self combust....only one problem with that....he's too wet to burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:59 pm

victorismyhero wrote:that burning smell you had earlier Korban....that was just tommy trying to self combust....only one problem with that....he's too wet to burn
could be could be ,how a poke at his poor grammar and use of I and my turned in to 4 pages now of mindless pleading i misrepresented what he said is truly epic and obstinate to the nth degree.But we know Tommy is never wrong and we are all stupid left`ys
dyslexic i may be but my grammar and use of a determiner is not lacking in any respect of that "I"am sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down