NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MI5 'helped Margaret Thatcher cover-up paedophile Tory MP's activities' new documents reveal

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MI5 'helped Margaret Thatcher cover-up paedophile Tory MP's activities' new documents reveal  Empty MI5 'helped Margaret Thatcher cover-up paedophile Tory MP's activities' new documents reveal

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Labour MP Simon Danczuck said the newly unearthed documents prove 'the full weight of the British establishment, including MI5, colluded in a cover-up'

The head of MI5 warned Margaret Thatcher’s Cabinet Secretary that an unnamed MP, understood to be a senior Tory, had “a penchant for small boys”, Government child abuse papers have revealed.

The newly unearthed documents link Mrs Thatcher’s former parliamentary secretary Sir Peter Morrison, former Home Secretary Leon Brittan, former diplomat Sir Peter Hayman and ex-minister Sir William van Straubenzee to the establishment paedophilia scandal.

In the bombshell letter written in 1986, MI5 boss Sir Antony Duff revealed two sources had accused an MP of child abuse.

But he told Cabinet Secretary Sir Robert Armstrong he accepted the MP’s denials, adding: “At the present stage... the risks of political embarrassment to the Government is rather greater than the security danger.”

In a letter released today, the Cabinet Office admitted: “The risk to children is not considered at all.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mi5-helped-margaret-thatcher-cover-6120006

Disgusting.

Back to top Go down

MI5 'helped Margaret Thatcher cover-up paedophile Tory MP's activities' new documents reveal  Empty Re: MI5 'helped Margaret Thatcher cover-up paedophile Tory MP's activities' new documents reveal

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:23 pm

You forgot to mention this bit sassy...

Labour MP had a liking for 'young raggamuffins'... which was understood to mean young boys...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11749287/Senior-Labour-MP-accused-of-child-sex-abuse.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

MI5 'helped Margaret Thatcher cover-up paedophile Tory MP's activities' new documents reveal  Empty Re: MI5 'helped Margaret Thatcher cover-up paedophile Tory MP's activities' new documents reveal

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Labour MP had a liking for 'young raggamuffins'... which was understood to mean young boys...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11749287/Senior-Labour-MP-accused-of-child-sex-abuse.html

Shocked
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:45 pm

A lot of insight into how this sort of thing happens (over and over) comes from Freakonomics:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Shocked

Don't worry rags... I think you Are safe... you're the wrong sex for a start... And past puberty....!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Shocked

Don't worry rags... I think you Are safe... you're the wrong sex for a start... And past puberty....!

lol!

Children were raped! lol!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Shocked

lol!

Phew! Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

funny i looked and the story and the link doesn`t mention labour its about How MI5 'helped Margaret Thatcher

Nobody is saying labour did not have bastards and scum doing this however you straight away deflect and cite labour yet the torys they where actually in government and failed to act and actively covered it up presumably for both party`s

how about commenting on what thatcher and her government did as is the point of the actual story

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:07 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Yes... and was not what the joke was about!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

this is something to make jokes about is it tommy ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

It's just fake outrage Tommy. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:12 pm

i would also point out its a Labour MP Simon Danczuck who is making all party`s answer for this and seeking out the truth
Any torys doing this ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:13 pm

And KD... yes we know there were others non labour involved... that is shown in sassy's link already and confirmed in my one... but I just added a little bit that You lefties don't want to mention... plus the fact that it was overwhelmingly homosexuals abusing young boys!!!

And M I 5, or even higher/other secret service, were possibly involved in allowing it to film and use against and control those involved.

To blow open the truth about this homosexual filth while homosexuality was being actively promoted as a nice And normal thing would have been counter productive to the agenda being rolled out...

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Nothing fake about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And KD... yes we know there were others non labour involved... that is shown in sassy's link already and confirmed in my one... but I just added a little bit that You lefties don't want to mention... plus the fact that it was overwhelmingly homosexuals abusing young boys!!!

And M I 5, or even higher/other secret service, were possibly involved in allowing it to film and use against and control those involved.

To blow this homosexual filth while homosexuality was being actively promoted as a nice And normal thing would have been counter productive to the agenda being rolled out...

homosexual ? surely you mean paedophile filth and wasn`homosexuality still illegal at the time ?

and i think us "leftys" have no problem bringing up what other partys mp did including labour ones and a stupid statement considering its a labour MP spearheading the investigation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:23 pm

Margaret Thatcher cover-up paedophile Tory MP's activities
the point is in the headline

And i did not see homosexuals mentioned at all ,perhaps you could highlight that bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:31 pm

First you say it doesn't matter what sex was involved as it's all just peado stuff... then you try to deny that it was overwhelmingly homosexual men abusing young boys...

Why try to deny this, when as you say, it doesn't matter!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Nothing fake about it. Maybe if it were an "Asian grooming gang" instead of your beloved Tories, your sense of justice might be insulted. But just keep joking, it's a great look!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nothing fake about it. Maybe if it were an "Asian grooming gang" instead of your beloved Tories, your sense of justice might be insulted. But just keep joking, it's a great look!

Now why would you say that?

I would have said exactly the same thing.

I've never voted Tory in my life, and if you had been paying attention, you would have noticed that I said Cameron is my least favourite person at the moment.

Still, people twisting things on here is nothing new ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:First you say it doesn't matter what sex was involved as it's all just peado stuff... then you try to deny that it was overwhelmingly homosexual men abusing young boys...

Why try to deny this, when as you say, it doesn't matter!!!???

you bleating at me
Did i ? pretty sure i have made no such comment
and "it was overwhelmingly homosexual men " ? yes you keep saying that ,yet have not provided one fact to support that claim
in fact the 4 people (so far ) pictured on the news are they homosexuals ? could you perhaps so me that information or report or is that just more of your baseless claims against homosexuals

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:40 pm

ps
Vanessa The Undresser ...sound like a woman to me and thatcher was i think a woman (open to debate of course)she covered it up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:43 pm

Jesus Fucking Christ, I've heard it all now, children were raped, tortured and they know of two that were killed AND PEOPLE ARE MAKING JOKES AND THINK IT MATTERS WHAT SEX THEY WERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   What scum have we got on here!!!!!!!!!!!

And Tommy, when we know who the Labour MP is, I'll be talking about it.  You absolutely disgust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 pm

sassy wrote:Jesus Fucking Christ, I've heard it all now, children were raped, tortured and they know of two that were killed AND PEOPLE ARE MAKING JOKES AND THINKS IS MATTER WHAT SEX THEY WERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   What scum have we got on here!!!!!!!!!!!

And Tommy, when we know who the Labour MP is, I'll be talking about it.  You absolutely disgust me.

It was only a joke about my user name.

Chill ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:Jesus Fucking Christ, I've heard it all now, children were raped, tortured and they know of two that were killed AND PEOPLE ARE MAKING JOKES AND THINKS IS MATTER WHAT SEX THEY WERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   What scum have we got on here!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill ...

I don't chill over abused children, especially when I talk to some of them on line, and the 'joke' was neither funny or appropriate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:46 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Chill ...

I don't chill over abused children, especially when I talk to some of them on line, and the 'joke' was neither funny or appropriate!

Well I laughed ...

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:49 pm

The homosexual peado labour MP's you mean...

Plural... more than one... and I'm sure there will be a few homosexual peado Tory MPs in the mix too...!

And let's not forget that many of these homosexual peados like to use girls names at these 'events'...

Look up 'kitty' and cliff Richard...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:54 pm

I know all about Kitty and Cliff Richard, have known about Elm House and Dolphin Square for years.

I'm not discussing it with you Tommy, I know how it has destroyed those people's lives and all you want to do is make it into a game against gays etc and I'm not playing, it's too damn horrible and too damn important and heart breaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:56 pm

One also wouldn't want to libel Cliff. All the people in the first article are dead, so of course they can't be libelled.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:57 pm

william van straubenzee       married                  no gay allegations
Peter Hayman                     married                  no gay allegations

Peter Morrison married According to the journalist Simon Heffer, Morrison was gay

Leon Brittan                        married                  no gay allegations

Cyril Smith                          married                  no gay allegations      

now obviously this was just a quick check  but overwhelmingly gay ?

overwhelmingly  paedophiles

and that`s just the four Mp`s names in the public domain i could remember and that that i checked

but if you have any-more MP`s names let me know i will check

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The homosexual peado labour MP's you mean...

Plural... more than one... and I'm sure there will be a few homosexual peado Tory MPs in the mix too...!

And let's not forget that many of these homosexual peados like to use girls names at these 'events'...

Look up 'kitty' and cliff Richard...

you seem to know more about what these alleged homosexual peados do than most ? tommy

but i would be more impressed if you could actually cite some evidence to check out rather than just your accusations base`d in bigotry and hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Getting married to a woman is a great cover...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Getting married to a woman is a great cover...
i suspect perhaps it is
however still no evidence that they where actually gay that`s just your wild speculation and uninformed opinion
unless you know for a fact  something we don`t know ,and if so how ?
and if so shouldn`t you be talking to the police ?

are you married ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:19 pm

sassy wrote:I know all about Kitty and Cliff Richard, have known about Elm House and Dolphin Square for years.

I'm not discussing it with you Tommy, I know how it has destroyed those people's lives and all you want to do is make it into a game against gays etc and I'm not playing, it's too damn horrible and too damn important and heart breaking.

So you 'knew all about it' eh...?

But couldn't say anything because it was homosexuals doing the peado-ing...!!!???

And many of them being labour stopped you too I suppose...!!!???

while I bet that You wound be shouting it from the roof tops if it was exclusively a Tory thing and men targeting girls though wouldn't you!!!?

You bloody hypocrite!!!

It is you who should be sick of yourself for your silence over this because it was labour homosexuals involved!!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:29 pm

typical tommy trying to promote his "gay bashing" agenda again...seriously he needs a brain transplant, his thought processes are so simplistic a slime mould could do better..

one word for Tommy....cretin....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
sassy wrote:I know all about Kitty and Cliff Richard, have known about Elm House and Dolphin Square for years.

So you 'knew all about it' eh...?

But couldn't say anything because it was homosexuals doing the peado-ing...!!!???

And many of them being labour stopped you too I suppose...!!!???

while I bet that You wound be shouting it from the roof tops if it was exclusively a Tory thing and men targeting girls though wouldn't you!!!?

You bloody hypocrite!!!

It is you who should be sick of yourself for your silence over this because it was labour homosexuals involved!!!!

bit of a straw man argument

i understand lots of people knew or at least suspected,yet the prime-minister wasn`t shouting it from the roof tops ether
and she was in a position to actually do something about it and would not be dismissed or intimidated to keep quite as many where when allegations where made

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:05 pm

Seems that this was a bit more of an open secret than you claim...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:17 pm

i guess that`s why unicorns are blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:28 pm

The truth must be wrong because the truth is incorrect...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I've never voted Tory in my life, and if you had been paying attention, you would have noticed that I said Cameron is my least favourite person at the moment.

Once again you display an uncanny ability to completely ignore the spirit of my statement and nit-pick the details ... clappy
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:32 pm

BTW Tommy, who put the thread on about Lord Janner? I don't give a flying fuck what party they are in, they should all be locked up and the key thrown away, because the only thing I am thinking about is the children. Unlike you. MI5 'helped Margaret Thatcher cover-up paedophile Tory MP's activities' new documents reveal  3d_render_sick_emoticon_cg2p98235c_th

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:32 pm

Tommy it's not a competition to see how many paedos are gay and how many aren't.
It's not about counting up numbers, saying "I win!" and feeling triumphant.

It's about innocent children being violated in the worst ways possible and nothing about that, sounds like winning to me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:33 pm

eddie wrote:Tommy it's not a competition to see how many paedos are gay and how many aren't.

It's about innocent children being violated in the worst ways possible and nothing about that, sounds like winning to me.

Spot on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:44 pm

I only speak the truth... and the truth will prevail....

I have no interest in 'competition'... only interested in the truth...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I only speak the truth... and the truth will prevail....

MI5 'helped Margaret Thatcher cover-up paedophile Tory MP's activities' new documents reveal  Giphy
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:48 pm

There are some people so addicted to exaggeration that they can't tell the truth without lying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:55 pm

Labour politicians KD...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Once again you display an uncanny ability to completely ignore the spirit of my statement and nit-pick the details ... clappy

It's not even clear what the spirit of your statement was. It didn't even register with me that Sassy was referring to Tories in particular. You were also implying that I would think that Asian "grooming" was worse than any other kind - that was very disingenuous of you. In fact, I haven't said much about that subject anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:01 pm

eddie wrote:Tommy it's not a competition to see how many paedos are gay and how many aren't.

for tommy its NOT about the kids is it...its just another chance for him to spout his gay hating rubbish

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:05 pm

It is completely about the victims and with a clear focus on those responsible...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:36 pm

What are you trying to prove please? That gay men rape children? Yes they do?
That alot of heterosexual men rape children? Yes they do.

What does this prove apart from the fact that children are being raped?
Why are we counting "sides"?

Does it matter, even if true, if there are more men that rape boys than men that rape girls?

Last edited by eddie on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next