NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spot The Snow Leopard: Incredible Pictures Show Camouflaged Cat Stalking Its Prey

Go down

Spot The Snow Leopard: Incredible Pictures Show Camouflaged Cat Stalking Its Prey Empty Spot The Snow Leopard: Incredible Pictures Show Camouflaged Cat Stalking Its Prey

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:43 am

If you peer hard enough, you might just spot it - the elusive snow leopard hunting its prey in the Indian Himalayas. Captured by Australian photographer Inger Vandyke, the pictures show the cat's incredible natural camouflage, which makes it almost impossible to see against the rocky terrain. Vandyke took the photos as part of a 17 day trek in the mountains, which she described as "one of the most incredible experiences I've had with a wild animal in my life". "I was shaking at the end of it," she told GrindTV.

• Spot The Snow Leopard: Incredible Pictures Show Camouflaged Cat Stalking Its Prey Slide_442150_5847536_free

• Spot The Snow Leopard: Incredible Pictures Show Camouflaged Cat Stalking Its Prey Slide_442150_5847522_free

• Spot The Snow Leopard: Incredible Pictures Show Camouflaged Cat Stalking Its Prey Slide_442150_5847524_free

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/22/spot-the-snow-leopard-incredible-pictures-stalking-prey_n_7848212.html

Amazing pictures, with many more on the link. Such a beautiful animal.

Back to top Go down