NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willie Nelson predicts marijuana will soon be legal across U.S.

2 posters

Go down

Willie Nelson predicts marijuana will soon be legal across U.S. Empty Willie Nelson predicts marijuana will soon be legal across U.S.

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:40 pm

Willie Nelson, the outlaw country singer and Texas legend, predicts marijuana will be legal in all 50 states by the end of the decade.

Speaking to KSAT 12 reporter Paul Venema, Nelson cited the opportunity to make big bucks as the primary reason that the drug will be legalized.

Laws that legalize the recreational use of marijuana have been passed in Alaska, Washington, Colorado, Oregon and the District of Columbia, according to Governing.

"The bottom line is money, and once those old guys see how much money is being made in Colorado and Washington, all the places that it is legal, they'll say, 'Hey, wait a minute. We may want to think about it,'" Nelson told KSAT.

Nelson is expected to launch his own marijuana company in Colorado this fall.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Willie-Nelson-to-KSAT-Marijuana-will-be-legal-in-6397591.php

I hope he's right, I think a few THC vapor shots would probably help with my periodic back spasms and maybe my trouble sleeping, too.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Willie Nelson predicts marijuana will soon be legal across U.S. Empty Re: Willie Nelson predicts marijuana will soon be legal across U.S.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:57 pm

good

Back to top Go down

Willie Nelson predicts marijuana will soon be legal across U.S. Empty Re: Willie Nelson predicts marijuana will soon be legal across U.S.

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:17 am

I've always liked Willie, I hope he lives to see pot legal in Texas at least Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:23 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Willie Nelson, the outlaw country singer and Texas legend, predicts marijuana will be legal in all 50 states by the end of the decade.

Speaking to KSAT 12 reporter Paul Venema, Nelson cited the opportunity to make big bucks as the primary reason that the drug will be legalized.

Laws that legalize the recreational use of marijuana have been passed in Alaska, Washington, Colorado, Oregon and the District of Columbia, according to Governing.

"The bottom line is money, and once those old guys see how much money is being made in Colorado and Washington, all the places that it is legal, they'll say, 'Hey, wait a minute. We may want to think about it,'" Nelson told KSAT.

Nelson is expected to launch his own marijuana company in Colorado this fall.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Willie-Nelson-to-KSAT-Marijuana-will-be-legal-in-6397591.php

I hope he's right, I think a few THC vapor shots would probably help with my periodic back spasms and maybe my trouble sleeping, too.
Willie Nelson predicts marijuana will soon be legal across U.S. Index10 i can pretty much guarantee it would

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:35 am

I really juts can't see the UK going for this. We feel far too stuck in our ways to ever accept it.

People like my mum, even though my dad smoked it, just gasp and say "marijuana?!!"

Would love to see it legal across the waters in the U.S. - perhaps then we can follow the lead.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:56 pm

eddie wrote:I really juts can't see the UK going for this. We feel far too stuck in our ways to ever accept it.

People like my mum, even though my dad smoked it, just gasp and say "marijuana?!!"

Would love to see it legal across the waters in the U.S. - perhaps then we can follow the lead.

That's what tends to happen! Here in the U.S., our system allows the individual states to test new ideas before they go national. Thus, we got used to the idea that gay marriage was legal in Massachusetts starting in 2006, with other states legalizing it and the sky not falling, and now it's federal law.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down