NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice...

+6
veya_victaous
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Good tv, or disgusting and morally reprehensible?

Nice... - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Nice... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
Nice... - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Nice... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

Nice... - Page 2 Empty Nice...

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Another example of what is rotten about the BBC...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3169157/Viewers-complain-Ofcom-EastEnders-gay-sex-romp-open-coffin.html

All those lefties in there running things and this is the sort Of thing they think is right to broadcast in prime time!!!

How very progressive...!!!

Rotten to the core!!!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Nice... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice...

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
no your just being a idiot on purpose no doubt

you have introduced dogs then trying to make a issue of it where none exists

if somebody says they are against all fox hunting  that means with dogs with guns or going around clubbing them on the head with a bloody tea cup
victor made the case for shooting them to control there numbers not for sport and not with dogs you have decided to twist it to cause what a argument ?

well  if that what you want sweetheart bring it on  if you want to be deliberately  obtuse i am more than happy to oblige
but be very careful what you wish for your chances of getting it are pretty high

You said "fox hunting", so I was merely trying to clarify what you meant by that. There's nothing idiotic about that - it's called being accurate - something you clearly don't understand.

The trouble is that when people talk about hunting with dogs for sport, they often just call it "fox hunting". Why you have to make such an issue out of it is a mystery.
the word ALL is something you don`t seem to understand ether

I nether mention sport or dogs i used the word ALL

I even provided the definition so you could read learn and digest obviously something you seem incapable of doing or do you want a fight ?
as i am very happy to oblige just say the word

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:17 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You said "fox hunting", so I was merely trying to clarify what you meant by that. There's nothing idiotic about that - it's called being accurate - something you clearly don't understand.

The trouble is that when people talk about hunting with dogs for sport, they often just call it "fox hunting". Why you have to make such an issue out of it is a mystery.

I even provided the definition so you could read learn and digest obviously something you seem incapable of doing or do you want a fight ?

Well I would call shooting a fox .. well shooting a fox really.

Why are you getting all het up again - bad day?

If you want to go berserk, feel free - don't think that you intimidate me though. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh, and if anyone's creating an argument, it's you. I replied to Les, and it was you who jumped in to start an argument with me.
is that a "fact" you created the argument with me and tried to use victor as the club but because your so bitter and petulant some thing you have been accused of before i understand  it backfired
perhaps this is a teaching moment for you ragg`s not biting of more than you can chew a hard lesson for you i guess but one worth teaching

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:22 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Oh, and if anyone's creating an argument, it's you. I replied to Les, and it was you who jumped in to start an argument with me.
is that a "fact" you created the argument with be and tried to use victor as the club but because your so bitter and petulant some thing you have been accused of before i understand  it backfired
perhaps this is a teaching moment for you ragg`s not biting of more than you can chew a hard lesson for you i guess but one worth teaching

Yes - I made a joky remark to Les, and you jumped in and started an argument with me. Then I merely tried to clarify what you meant by "fox hunting", and you went mental.

You're off your head Korban - you need to calm down before you do yourself a mischief. Try educating yourself before you get all het up about nothing.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

If you want to go berserk, feel free - don't think that you intimidate me though. Laughing
nobody's but you is het up sweet hart especialy not me
and as to intimidate ...your confusing me with your own emotions i tend not to pick a fight like you have just tried and failed to do, but i do like to Finnish them

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:26 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

nobody's but you is  het up sweet hart especialy not me
and as to intimidate ...your confusing me with your own emotions i tend not to pick a fight like you have just tried and failed to do, but i do like to Finnish them

You've been on the waccy baccy again haven't you? lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
is that a "fact" you created the argument with be and tried to use victor as the club but because your so bitter and petulant some thing you have been accused of before i understand  it backfired

Yes - I made a joky remark to Les, and you jumped in and started an argument with me. Then I merely tried to clarify what you meant by "fox hunting", and you went mental.

You're off your head Korban - you need to calm down before you do yourself a mischief. Try educating yourself before you get all het up about nothing.

your the one of your head sweetheart and it shows, and as to educated ? i think you are the one that needs that more especially when it comes to understanding English and what the word ALL" means in a sentence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
nobody's but you is  het up sweet hart especialy not me

You've been on the waccy baccy again haven't you? lol!
Oooooo how very quaint is that the best you have got ? at least put some effort and originality in to it ragg`s or your just going to bore me to death

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:33 pm

Is this a good time to reply to your PM Korban? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Is this a good time to reply to your PM Korban? Laughing
please do i think publishing pm`s is a banning offence
is that the one where

i said i don`t want to fight with you ....but i will ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:37 pm

oh i see you have sent me the very pm i mentioned good oh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:38 pm

and your point ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:39 pm

Flippin eck Korban - lighten up a bit.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Flippin eck Korban - lighten up a bit.
Happy to
As i said i don`t want to fight but don`t make the mistake in believing i won`t
see you made a mistake and tried to make something of it especially with the threat to publish a PM  you made the mistake of thinking that i would be somehow bothered
honestly coulnd`t care less

but i would suggest in future you don`t confuse disagreement and mild rudeness as a personal attack against you ,because when you do it blows up in to more than you can handle  and you dig your self deeper in to a everlasting spiral of attacks and accusations as you did a couple of days ago to the point where people do retaliate in kind ,i try my best to keep it proportionate but you have crossed the line on more than one occasion with me and you should consider your self very "fortunate" that i did not do the same

i have been on forums for a very long time there is very little that gets me mad or upset i studied under the master of abuse and accusations your just a rank amateur at it

However i will be happy cease and desist if you will ,its not hard to do, especially as i don`t tend to hold a grudge  but i also don`t back down ether

And just for future reference "wacky baccy comments " don`t even register on my meter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:27 pm

Chill out you two, I don't really see how this could have escalated tbh haha

Raggs people do change their view a little, rare though it is. I can be added to that lost of people who have been convinced some fux hunting (not sport) is justified occasionally. I know others have shifted position on things too. It is rare but it still happens.

My point on tommy was that he will actively avoid discussing things which directly challenge his fixed view of the world.

Now calm down people Razz x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:34 pm

Eilzel wrote:Chill out you two, I don't really see how this could have escalated tbh haha

Raggs people do change their view a little, rare though it is. I can be added to that lost of people who have been convinced some fux hunting (not sport) is justified occasionally. I know others have shifted position on things too. It is rare but it still happens.

My point on tommy was that he will actively avoid discussing things which directly challenge his fixed view of the world.

chilled dude

And your absolutely right about Tommy . i was hoping the thread about gold prices would have attracted his comments however his silence on that is deafening

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:10 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Flippin eck Korban - lighten up a bit.
Happy to
As i said i don`t want to fight but don`t make the mistake in believing i won`t
see you made a mistake and tried to make something of it especially with the threat to publish a PM  you made the mistake of thinking that i would be somehow bothered
honestly coulnd`t care less

but i would suggest in future you don`t confuse disagreement and mild rudeness as a personal attack against you ,because when you do it blows up in to more than you can handle  and you dig your self deeper in to a everlasting spiral of attacks and accusations as you did a couple of days ago to the point where people do retaliate in kind ,i try my best to keep it proportionate but you have crossed the line on more than one occasion with me and you should consider your self very "fortunate" that i did not do the same

i have been on forums for a very long time there is very little that gets me mad or upset i studied under the master of abuse and accusations your just a rank amateur at it

However i will be happy cease and desist if you will ,its not hard to do, especially as i don`t tend to hold a grudge  but i also don`t back down ether

And just for future reference "wacky baccy comments " don`t even register on my meter

I didn't threaten to post your PM, I asked if it was a good time to reply to it. It was a joke, and when you said "please do", I did - as a joke. You, however, have chosen to carry this on, so that's fine by me.

You don't get to tell me how to post. There will be no more suggestions of "compromise" from me - you want a fight, you can have one. Don't give me that shit about how long you've been on forums either. I can deal with you quite easily, so don't think I can't.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Eilzel wrote:Chill out you two, I don't really see how this could have escalated tbh haha

I don't think I've ever seen anyone change their mind on here, unless they were actually mistaken as to the facts of a situation. I don't see Tommy avoiding discussing things which challenge his views - in fact, he often does discuss those things, it's just that some people don't like what he says.

I don't know how it escalated either, but I won't keep quiet when Korban tries his "Mr Big" routine with me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone change their mind on here, unless they were actually mistaken as to the facts of a situation. I don't see Tommy avoiding discussing things which challenge his views - in fact, he often does discuss those things, it's just that some people don't like what he says.

I don't know how it escalated either, but I won't keep quiet when Korban tries his "Mr Big" routine with me.

Interesting, I have changed my mind in regards to a debate we had.
I once thought it was wrong to mock religions and have since changed my mind, as a religion is just an ideology.
I mock racism as it is an absurd ideology.
So there you go and others can back how I have chancged my view on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:38 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I once thought it was wrong to mock religions and have since changed my mind, as a religion is just an ideology.

I could - if you link to the post where you said it was wrong to mock religion.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I could - if you link to the post where you said it was wrong to mock religion.

I would need to search back but happy to show where I debated this with Victor who can state that I did.
It might be archived now, so may have little luck but as I say others can back that I once did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

OFFs you really cant help your self can you ragg`s your quite a silly little girl

Vam was right when he said
yes, "luvvie" I think you are still sulking and you're definitely still as petulant as ever.

and in fact you haven`t changed in fact i guess you have gotten worse

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:55 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

OFFs you really cant help your self can you ragg`s your quite a silly little girl  

Vam  was right when he said
yes, "luvvie" I think you are still sulking and you're definitely still as petulant as ever.

and in fact  you haven`t changed in fact i guess you have gotten worse  

I knew you'd be off to check other forums - I just knew it. Laughing

You're not supposed to bring other forums into your arguments - naughty Korban. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:56 pm

It's interesting that you think Vam is a man though. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Vam  was right when he said

and in fact  you haven`t changed in fact i guess you have gotten worse  

You're not supposed to bring other forums into your arguments - naughty Korban. Razz
i am relating an observation about you that was made that still hold true today seemingly but that`s a really good idea thanks

oh and by the way i think you brought up deans accusations a couple of days ago ...do hypocrisy much raggs .....yes you do

Last edited by korban dallas on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:03 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

i am relating an observation about you that was made that still hold true today seemingly but that`s a really good idea thanks

Nice try but no cigar Korban. Laughing

Shall I go and find some of your nasty comments from BF to back up what a nasty, aggressive person you are?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Nice try but no cigar Korban. Laughing

Shall I go and find some of your nasty comments from BF to back up what a nasty, aggressive person you are?
just in-case you missed my edit

oh and by the way i think you brought up deans accusations a couple of days ago ...do hypocrisy much raggs .....yes you do
stupid woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:06 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Dean's posts were on here luvvie. I didn't read them anywhere else.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

nice try sweetheart no cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:09 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

nice try sweetheart no cigar

Where else would I have read them Korban?

Do you really want to bring other forums into this? I can if you persist ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:44 pm

more threats ragg`s you must really be desperate

lest face it you nothing more than a twisted little child who has delusions and the inability to understand English its was you who referred not only to this alleged stalking of dean but also your friend stoo as well as i remember when you first joined hear when he banned you for a month wasn`t it
you got yours ass kicked then as well and went and sulked for a while that time you came back and was more normal but the fact your a twisted shit stirring little girl is something that`s in your nature
one minute your telling me to chill out the next your like a rabid little puppy
grow the fuck up your making your self look foolish again ..perhaps you should threaten to leave again ...oh never mind that didn`t work the last time you tried it because nobody gave a fuck

honestly your a joke raggs petulant and vindictive when you don`t get your own way

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:49 pm

korban dallas wrote:more threats ragg`s you must really be desperate

lest face it you nothing more than a twisted little child who has delusions and the inability to understand English its was you who referred not only to this alleged stalking of dean but also your friend stoo as well as i remember when you first joined hear when he banned you for a month wasn`t it
you got yours ass kicked then as well and went and sulked for a while that time you came back and was more normal but the fact your a twisted shit stirring little girl is something that`s in your nature
grow the fuck up your making your self look foolish again ..perhaps you should threaten to leave again ...oh never mind that didn`t work the last time you tried it because nobody gave a fuck

honestly your a joke raggs petulant and vindictive when you don`t get your own way

Nobody banned me for a month. I joined here because someone drew attention to the place, and I liked the look of it. You, however, were permabanned from the forum in question. It was on here that you had a signature which was harassing Stooo - Ben asked you to remove it. It was on here that you had an argument with Dean and threatened to go to court. I can link to the threads if you like.

I'm perfectly calm - it's too easy to knock down your lies Korban. You need to try harder. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:more threats ragg`s you must really be desperate

Nobody banned me for a month. I joined here because someone drew attention to the place, and I liked the look of it. You, however, were permabanned from the forum in question. It was on here that you had a signature which was harassing Stooo - Ben asked you to remove it. It was on here that you had an argument with Dean and threatened to go to court. I can link to the threads if you like.

I'm perfectly calm - it's too easy to knock down your lies Korban. You need to try harder. Cool

easy to knock down your lies raggs lol

Re: Banned Users

Postby Victoria » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:15 pm
Raggamuffin one day.
Don't try and reason with someone who enjoys being unreasonable. Image

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:27 pm
Rags 6 hours to calm down and stop baiting.
“Originality always wins over copycats in the final run as copycats have limited prowess to ideate and craft.”

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Stooo wrote:
   Raggamuffin, one month.

fuck dumb and a liar

i know the thread your talking about yet you brought it up again in a thread not related to it remember the one where you also accused me of being a bad parent
seems you will stoop to anything

so a liar and a piece of scum as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:03 pm

ps joined hear  date: 2014-02-10 same month you got banned from dogs

your nothing more than a liar

oh my mistake different year that when you tried to give me a hard time about stooo wasn`t it

Last edited by korban dallas on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:04 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

easy to knock down your lies raggs lol

Postby Victoria » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:15 pm
Raggamuffin one day.
Don't try and reason with someone who enjoys being unreasonable. Image

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:27 pm
Rags 6 hours to calm down and stop baiting.
“Originality always wins over copycats in the final run as copycats have limited prowess to ideate and craft.”

Stooo wrote:
   Raggamuffin, one month.

fuck dumb and a liar

i know the thread your talking about yet you brought it up again in a thread not related to it remember the one where you also accused me of being a bad parent
seems you will stoop to anything

so a liar and a piece of scum as well

Er, that ban was in February this year Korban. You said I was banned for a month when I joined here, and I joined here in February 2014. By the way, Stooo lifted that ban just over an hour later, but you forgot to mention that. Laughing

I told you - if you get personal with me, you'll get it back. You got personal, so you got it back. You never learn do you?

Keep trying - your clutching at straws is amusing. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:05 pm

korban dallas wrote:ps joined hear  date: 2014-02-10 same month you got banned from dogs

Wrong year though Korban. Laughing

Keep trying.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:ps joined hear  date: 2014-02-10 same month you got banned from dogs

Keep trying.
yes my mistake still you did get banned more than once even though you said you where never banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:10 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Keep trying.
yes my mistake still you did get banned more than once even though you said you where never banned

I didn't say that at all. I said nobody banned me for a month - which they didn't. They may have said they were going to, but they didn't, and they certainly didn't ban me at the time I joined here - as you falsely claimed.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I didn't say that at all. I said nobody banned me for a month - which they didn't. They may have said they were going to, but they didn't, and they certainly didn't ban me at the time I joined here - as you falsely claimed.

Stooo wrote:
  Raggamuffin, one month.

facts and mistakenly claimed

honestly your fucking mental raggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:13 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Stooo wrote:
  Raggamuffin, one month.

Unbanned

Try again Korban - you got the time wrong. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Stooo wrote:
  Raggamuffin, one month.

Unbanned

Try again Korban - you got the time wrong.  Laughing

yet i just popped over and copied it from the site .as per your advice ..funny that and six for six hours the day before

seems you have issues of not only bating but honesty as well

Last edited by korban dallas on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:16 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Unbanned

Try again Korban - you got the time wrong.  Laughing

yet i just popped over and copied it from the site .as per your advice ..funny that

Ah, but you said I was banned at 9.41, when in fact it was 8.30. I was unbanned at 9.41 - just over an hour later - not a month. Wink
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:18 pm

You're the one sitting here lying and twisting yourself up in knots Korban. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

yet i just popped over and copied it from the site .as per your advice ..funny that

Ah, but you said I was banned at 9.41, when in fact it was 8.30. I was unbanned at 9.41 - just over an hour later - not a month. Wink
says a month i just copied it time and date you claimed you where never banned for a month patently false the fact it was later lifted as you claim doesn`t mean the ban wasn`t given as you previously denied

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

i did not say anything i copied what was on the site your the one twisting the fact is there

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:21 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

says a month i just copied it time and date you claimed you where never banned for a month patently false the fact it was later lifted as you claim doesn`t mean the ban wasn`t given as you previously denied

I wasn't banned for a month, as I just showed you. In addition, you said that I was banned for a month when I joined here. It's not my fault you don't know the difference between 2014 and 2015.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:21 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

i did not say anything i copied what was on the site your the one twisting the fact is there

No you didn't. You copied the time that I was unbanned, rather than the time I was banned.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

ps it also doesn`t say you where unbanned yet others have been unbanned and it has been noted

o acctualy it does still you where banned for a month the fact it was lifted is irrelevant to your previous claim

Last edited by korban dallas on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:26 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

ps it also doesn`t say you where unbanned yet others have been unbanned and it has been noted

Yes it does.

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin, one month.

Unbanned

So then Korban, I was banned for one hour and 11 minutes, not a month. You made a mistake - live with it.

Why did you flounce from here the first time you joined?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:27 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

o acctualy it does still you where banned for a month the fact it was lifted is irrelevant to your previous claim  

It's not irrelevant. You said I was banned for a month, and I was not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next