NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Korea Executes Jang Song Thaek, Uncle of Leader Kim Jong Un

5 posters

Go down

North Korea Executes Jang Song Thaek, Uncle of Leader Kim Jong Un Empty North Korea Executes Jang Song Thaek, Uncle of Leader Kim Jong Un

Post by Lurker Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:19 pm

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/12/21880254-north-korea-executes-uncle-of-leader-kim-jong-un-report?lite

Young North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's previously powerful uncle has been executed as a traitor, the country's state-run news service said Thursday.

According to KCNA, the uncle, Jang Song Thaek, was guilty of "attempting to overthrow the state."

On Monday, the isolated regime announced that Jang had been dismissed from his vaunted official post for a string of criminal acts, including corruption, womanizing and drug-taking.

"All the crimes committed by the accused were proved in the course of hearing and were admitted by him," KCNA stated on Thursday — in a report that claimed that "people throughout the country broke in to angry shouts" when they heard of Jang's alleged crimes.

The over-the-top report goes on to call Jang "despicable human scum."
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

North Korea Executes Jang Song Thaek, Uncle of Leader Kim Jong Un Empty Re: North Korea Executes Jang Song Thaek, Uncle of Leader Kim Jong Un

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Very cold blooded. Such a weird country.

Back to top Go down

North Korea Executes Jang Song Thaek, Uncle of Leader Kim Jong Un Empty Re: North Korea Executes Jang Song Thaek, Uncle of Leader Kim Jong Un

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:16 pm

.....Not really!

The rich elite and Tory Britain is headed in the same direction!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:19 pm

I don't think they will execute MPs who have fallen out of favour lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:37 pm

What I would give to know who is really running the show in NK right now. I simply can't imagine it being the young Kim- but with this I'm now doubtful of that. Sadly reconciliation is looking ever more doubtful too; I thought the new leader might have led in a more hopeful direction..
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:43 pm

looks like it is Young Kim now.
I beleive his Uncle was the only Person the West believed capable of taking over from him.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:58 pm

That's a scarey thought!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:24 am

Sassy wrote:I don't think they will execute MPs who have fallen out of favour lol

In Tory Britain..Give them a bit of time  Laughing ....Won't be in this parliament or the next...Perhaps the one after that one, if people haven't starved or got frozen to death before then!

...Perhaps we might see some kind of public action before then in some kind of way against the establishment...All peaceful of course!  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:54 am

North Korea Executes Jang Song Thaek, Uncle of Leader Kim Jong Un Exeinp10
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:32 am

I just wonder how North Korea would handle the removal of the dynasty and the opening of its borders, as brainwashed as the majority of its citizens appears to be. I'm thinking it would take at least a few generations to see any real signs of improvement.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:07 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I just wonder how North Korea would handle the removal of the dynasty and the opening of its borders, as brainwashed as the majority of its citizens appears to be. I'm thinking it would take at least a few generations to see any real signs of improvement.

For a nation where much of the population has been denied access to the basic essentials in life and information beyond its borders a few generations is probably about right. Certainly a lot longer than it took when countries like East Germany had their borders opened up to the outside world.

Maybe Dennis Rodman can help  Smile 
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down