NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The science behind a bad mood and what you can do about it

2 posters

Go down

The science behind a bad mood and what you can do about it  Empty The science behind a bad mood and what you can do about it

Post by eddie Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:19 pm

http://lifehacker.com/5876752/the-science-behind-a-bad-mood-and-what-you-can-do-about-it

Apologies for only providing a link
Internet and iPad seem to be in a bad mood and not working lol!

Last edited by eddie on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The science behind a bad mood and what you can do about it  Empty Re: The science behind a bad mood and what you can do about it

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:21 pm

Interesting thread Eddie, 3 years old though and no reason why you posted it lol

You need to slow down as wel as you pasted the link into the title as well.

Are you in a bad mood then?

Laughing

Back to top Go down

The science behind a bad mood and what you can do about it  Empty Re: The science behind a bad mood and what you can do about it

Post by eddie Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:22 pm

Yes there is a reason
Told you, I don't lie

My other half is in a bad mood today and I just text him the link?!

Did you think it was about you?
Didge really, get over your obsession.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:24 pm

eddie wrote:Yes there is a reason
Told you, I don't lie

My other half is in a bad mood today and I just text him the link?!

Did you think it was about you?
Didge really, get over your obsession.

Did I say it was about me?
Talk about paranoid Eddie.
I caught you out lying today on what you would say when you were accused of lying.

So you text him the link and posted it here.

okay

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:30 pm

Seems to me wasn't much point of Didge even going to work today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:32 pm

Been reading through some threads , I'm now in a bad mood The science behind a bad mood and what you can do about it  1094176690

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:34 pm

sassy wrote:Seems to me wasn't much point of Didge even going to work today.

Is he caddying for his boss this afternoon then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:08 pm

Who knows!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:43 pm

Can anyone here receive picture texts?

I'm so going to shut up little "snitch" lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:51 pm

Hi all, didge I can confirm Eds did send the link to her OH earlier. Now dudes and dudettes can we came down Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:56 pm

Eilzel wrote:Hi all, didge I can confirm Eds did send the link to her OH earlier. Now dudes and dudettes can we came down Smile

A good 18 minutes before I posted this thread, yes?

I'll await my apology and for you, didge, to say:

"I'm wrong. I'm often wrong but I'm too egotistical to admit it"

Take your time.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:58 pm

18 minutes exactly :-)
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:01 pm

Eilzel wrote:18 minutes exactly :-)

As seen lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:22 pm

Eilzel wrote:Hi all, didge I can confirm Eds did send the link to her OH earlier. Now dudes and dudettes can we came down Smile

No worries and thanks for confirming Eilzel.

I apologize Eddie for being wrong here

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:25 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

No worries and thanks for confirming Eilzel.

I apologize Eddie for being wrong here

Fair play Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:29 pm

When I tell you I don't lie, it means I don't lie.
I will never be "caught out" because I simply don't tell lies.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:36 pm

eddie wrote:When I tell you I don't lie, it means I don't lie.
I will never be "caught out" because I simply don't tell lies.

Except you did get caught out Eddie on the other thread when I created a situation where your integrity was questioned, as seen you did very much care. So your claim to you would say "so what" was false. You clearly react to when your integrity is questioned.

Anyhow lets move on, I proved my point and I was also wrong how I jumped in here, which I am happy to admit here I was wrong. All you are doing is showing even further how much it does bother you Eddie o have your integrity question by carrying on here. Which you would then, I would have hoped, this would have helped you to understand why I can get annoyed at people who questioned my integrity. I thought this might have helped you see by how you reacted as seen, to what it t feels like also for me.

Oh well, as I say lets move on shall we?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:41 pm

Oh dear god.
I think I might go and stick my head in the oven Rolling Eyes

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:45 pm

eddie wrote:Oh dear god.

And you wonder why I have little time for your views.

Never mind Eddie.

Lets leave it at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:45 pm

Can you stick it in mine? It needs a clean! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:49 pm

Nems wrote:

Hahahahaha I've got a new oven and its sparkly - I'm watching with dread, when it needs the first clean...!
I hate that job! I usually get my Oh to do it lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hahahahaha I've got a new oven and its sparkly - I'm  watching with dread, when it needs the first clean...!
I hate  that job! I usually get my Oh to do it lol

Oven Pride is brilliant, but my cooker too big so I can't get the shelves etc in the bag and I can't put them in the dishwasher either. Which explains why it needs a clean!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Don't think it is your head that needs sticking in an oven.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:10 pm

sassy wrote:

A Turkey? lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:12 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

A Turkey? lol!

A very big Turkey lol Don't know if the head would go in it's so inflated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down