NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Orators of the Democratic Party

Go down

Great Orators of the Democratic Party  Empty Great Orators of the Democratic Party

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:49 am

Great Orators of the Democrat Party – PAST:

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~ Andrew Jackson

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The buck stops here." ~ Harry S. Truman

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." ~ John F.Kennedy

AND NOW:

Great Orators of the Democrat Party – PRESENT:

"It depends what your definition of 'is' is?'' ~ President William Jefferson Clinton

"Those rumors are false. I believe in the sanctity of marriage." ~ John Edwards

"What difference does it make?" (re: Benghazi) ~ Hillary Clinton

"I invented the Internet." ~ Al Gore

"America is, is no longer, uh, what it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was, uh, and I say to myself, uh, I don't want that future, uh, for my children." ~ Barack Obama

"I have campaigned in all 57 states." ~ Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)

"You don't need God anymore; you have us Democrats." ~ Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006) (A really, really stupid remark.)

"Paying taxes is voluntary." ~ Sen. Harry Reid

"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he is.” ~ Hillary Rodham Clinton (Quoted1998)

"You have a business. You didn't build that. Someone else did!" ~ Barack Obama (Quoted 2012)

And the most ridiculous gem of wisdom, from the "Mother Superior Moron:”

"We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what's in it." ~ Nancy Pelosi (Quoted March,2010)

(As one Doctor said: That is also the perfect definition of a stool sample.)

HOW FORTUNATE WE ARE TO HAVE SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS IN CHARGE OF OUR ONCE- GREAT COUNTRY!

"Life is tough !  It's even tougher when you're stupid.'' ~ John Wayne

Back to top Go down

Great Orators of the Democratic Party  Empty Re: Great Orators of the Democratic Party

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:00 am

Please research this thoroughly and revise, thanks.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Great Orators of the Democratic Party  Empty Re: Great Orators of the Democratic Party

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:02 am

This is just a list of recent Republicans:

"The best thing about the Earth is if you poke holes in it oil and gas come out." – Texas Rep. Steve Stockman

"Let Allah sort it out." – Former vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin on the Syria conflict

"Just because the Supreme Court rules on something doesn't necessarily mean that that's constitutional." –Oklahoma Rep. Jim Bridenstine, on the legal status of Obamacare

"The Great Flood is an example of climate change. And that certainly wasn't because mankind overdeveloped hydrocarbon energy." – Texas Rep. Joe Barton

"They're coming after your donuts!" – Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul after the FDA said it would phase out trans fats

"We know Al Qaeda has camps on the Mexican border. We have people that are trained to act Hispanic when they are radical Islamists." –Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert

"It's a racist tax." – Florida Rep. Ted Yoho on the civil-rights consequences of taxing tanning salons, which supposedly discriminates against pale Americans

"It is not the role of the Congress to make college affordable and accessible." – North Carolina Rep. Virginia Foxx

"I even believe in the Devil. He's a real person!" – Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

"Obamacare is going to destroy everything we know as a nation." – Georgia Rep. Paul Broun

"When a physician removes a child from a woman, that is the largest organ in a body." – Alabama state Rep. Mary Sue McClurkin

"The incidence of rape resulting in pregnancy are very low." – Arizona Rep. Trent Franks, mansplaining why abortion bans don't need rape exceptions

"To have women serving in infantry could impair the mission-essential tasks of those units. And that's been proven in study after study, it's nature." – Arkansas Rep. Tom Cotton

"Today we remember Rosa Parks' bold stand and her role in ending racism." – @GOP, the Twitter feed of the Republican National Committee, prematurely declaring victory over intolerance. (News flash to RNC chair Reince Priebus: Racism still exists.)

"If it hurts a bunch of lazy blacks that want the government to give them everything, so be it." – North Carolina GOP Executive Committee member Don Yelton on his state's voter ID law

"He's even using children. It reminds me of Saddam Hussein when he used kids." –Texas Rep. Steve Stockman on President Obama's push for gun control after the massacre at Newtown

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/lists/50-dumbest-things-right-wingers-said-in-2013-20131204#ixzz3fB9NdUna
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:04 am

Where you go wrong, Cuch, is in the assumption that Republicans bear any responsibility for anything they say or do. In their minds, everything they do wrong goes back to Bill Clinton, and everything they say wrong can be absolved at a podium, as long as there are enough tearful mentions of Jesus ...

Great Orators of the Democratic Party  B7HkpOYIIAMxxsO
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down