NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re; new policies

2 posters

Go down

Re; new policies Empty Re; new policies

Post by ALLAKAKA Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:06 am

May I remind admin that the topic NEW POLICIES has been copied and filed and admin have a lawful duty to retain these libellous statements as court proceeding will be take against Phillip AKA Catman.

I shall make no further comment on this issue. other than I suggest you contact Dean the owner and administrator of the INAFLAP forum about the number of obscene and offensive E mails he has received from Catman from numerous false E mail addresses.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Re; new policies Empty Re: Re; new policies

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:13 am

ALLAKAKA wrote:May I remind admin that the topic NEW POLICIES has been copied and filed and admin have a lawful duty to retain these libellous statements as court proceeding will be take against Phillip AKA Catman.

I shall make no further comment on this issue. other than I suggest you contact Dean the owner and administrator of the INAFLAP forum about the number of obscene and offensive E mails he has received from Catman from numerous false E mail addresses.

http://www.egm.gov.tr/en/Pages/default.aspx

lol!  ....And i didn't find that myself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:16 am

ALLAKAKA wrote:
May I remind admin that the topic NEW POLICIES has been copied and filed and admin have a lawful duty to retain these libellous statements as court proceeding will be take against Phillip AKA Catman.

I shall make no further comment on this issue.

lol! lol! lol!.....That was sent to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:55 am

Report has now been filed.....By myself about anti Muslim prejudice on your site, and for flouting Turkish law!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:23 am

ALLAKAKA wrote:May I remind admin that the topic NEW POLICIES has been copied and filed and admin have a lawful duty to retain these libellous statements as court proceeding will be take against Phillip AKA Catman.

Why don't you leave Phil alone Allakaka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Andrea Borman wrote:

Why don't you leave Phil alone Allakaka.

Re: Dezzy Tutu Burgled While At Mandela Memorial
Post ALLAKAKA Today at 3:36 pm

1:27pm UK, Wednesday 11 December 2013

Archbishop Tutu arriving at the memorial yesterday with Jimmy Carter

Burglars broke in to the home of South African peace icon Desmond Tutu when he was in Soweto to speak at Nelson Mandela's memorial, an aide said.

" Thieving Niggers are something we have to expect ," Tutu said.
More follows...

ALLAKAKA

Back to top Go down

....Look at his disgusting racism Andrea  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:14 pm

We all know the depths he has sunk to Phil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:16 pm

This is why I like to keep it light for the most part ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Good idea, if difficult with some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down