NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

things that make you go bleaghhhhhhh

2 posters

Go down

things that make you go bleaghhhhhhh Empty things that make you go bleaghhhhhhh

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:26 pm

we were talking about peopl puking about varuious trivial things

like a bit of poo
or worms
or slugsor whatever

and yet I wonder....

are you all REALLY so "sensitive" and lead such sheltered and over protected lives

only once did I come close to physically upchcuking

as i have said elsewhere i worked for a poultry farm many many years ago as a medical laboratory thechnician.

this poultry farm also had a number of other farms attached to it which ran either cattle or pigs

one of the cattle farmers came across a dead cow in his field

NOW

it was summer
it was near as hot as it has been recently

the cow had been dead 3 days ...out in the heat

It was well inflated

guess who got to do the vetinary post mortem.... Rolling Eyes

things that make you go bleaghhhhhhh 3633442240

(it died of a heart attack due to the stress of having got stuck in some fence wire....)

Back to top Go down

things that make you go bleaghhhhhhh Empty Re: things that make you go bleaghhhhhhh

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:32 pm

mentor wrote:we were talking about peopl puking about varuious trivial things

like a bit of poo
or worms
or slugsor whatever

and yet I wonder....

are you all REALLY so "sensitive" and lead such sheltered and over protected lives

only once did I come close to physically upchcuking

as i have said elsewhere i worked for a poultry farm many many years ago as a medical laboratory thechnician.

this poultry farm also had a number of other farms attached to it which ran either cattle or pigs

one of the cattle farmers came across a dead cow in his field

NOW

it was summer
it was near as hot as it has been recently

the cow had been dead 3 days ...out in the heat

It was well inflated

guess who got to do the vetinary post mortem.... Rolling Eyes

things that make you go bleaghhhhhhh 3633442240

(it died of a heart attack due to the stress of having got stuck in some fence wire....)

that is yuckk....

first time i saw the result of a homemade anti personnel mine, one lad we guess about, by what was left, about ten , his mate probs about the same, we don't know if they set it and it went wrong or they just randomly wander in to it... warm sweaty country not nice to see or smell.. a few spat a few chunks that day..

Back to top Go down

things that make you go bleaghhhhhhh Empty Re: things that make you go bleaghhhhhhh

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:35 pm

there is a particular smell about both those things isnt there ...that just ...well...it does doesnt it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:40 pm

mentor wrote:there is a particular smell about both those things isnt there ...that just ...well...it does doesnt it...

very distinct, very hard to get out your nostrils and throat, usually enough to make a goat chuck...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:25 pm

You can smell death and decay in an old peoples care home. I worked in those for years.

It's dog poo. Cold dog poo on shoes. And cat shit is rank!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:36 pm

eddie wrote:You can smell death and decay in an old peoples care home. I worked in those for years.

I just cleaned out the cats tray.......

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:38 pm

Cat shit is vile.

So is the smell of vomit
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:44 pm

there is a GOOD reason the smell and sound of vomit makes YOU want to vomit

imagine you are the cave man sitting there in your tribe...

the pot of mammoth soup you had is off.....or contains some poisonous plant

your mate upchucks

dont you think it might be a GOOD idea to get rid of your tea as well???

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:45 pm

I'm very sensitive to smells. It's one of the reasons I went off chicken.
It stinks.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:00 am

I can't stand the smell of fertilizer it is repulsive and to think our veggies are growing in that .

This is what they use http://modernfarmer.com/2014/07/stink-human-poop-fertilizer/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:02 am

eddie wrote:You can smell death and decay in an old peoples care home. I worked in those for years.

lol eddie say it how it is.... Smile

Back to top Go down

dont eat then VoD...simple enough.....

Back to top Go down

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I can't stand the smell of fertilizer it is repulsive and to think our veggies are growing in that .

This is what they use http://modernfarmer.com/2014/07/stink-human-poop-fertilizer/

arrr smell that fresh country air, which stinks of shite.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:04 am

but you gotta admit...even that smells better than the rank fume laden vitiated smog that passes for air in a city....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:08 am

mentor wrote:but you gotta admit...even that smells better than the rank fume laden vitiated smog that passes for air in a city....

well yeah.... you can only wonder what that is doing to lungs.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:11 am

eddie cat shit does stink bad i agree, than goodness mine do their business outside Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:16 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
mentor wrote:but you gotta admit...even that smells better than the rank fume laden vitiated smog that passes for air in a city....

google "photochemical smog"

read and weep.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:51 am

mentor wrote:

read and weep.....

my goodness i'm very glad i don't need to be in big cities...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:12 am

One of my mates farted in my car once... it was so bad that I had to pull over 'emergency stop' style and then it was not only just me who had to run away to a safe distance, but my mate also had to evacuate the area... and both of us for quite some time I might add!!!

I had to leave the doors open for about 15 minutes before it was bearable enough to drive off... and with us both still struggling with the remnants for another few miles of windows fully open!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:00 am

What did he eat???? Shocked

Sounds like a pea-souper lol....thick and heavy
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:10 am

sounds like a rat crawled up his arse and died lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:42 am

Tommy Monk wrote:One of my mates farted in my car once... it was so bad that I had to pull over 'emergency stop' style and then it was not only just me who had to run away to a safe distance, but my mate also had to evacuate the area... and both of us for quite some time I might add!!!

I had to leave the doors open for about 15 minutes before it was bearable enough to drive off... and with us both still struggling with the remnants for another few miles of windows fully open!!!

yuccckkkk....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:18 pm

mentor wrote:

read and weep.....

I remember the smogs in London, they were bad enough.

Have to say, never come across anything that makes me puke. I put it down to the fact I had proper cooking lessons at school and had to learn to gut a fish, skin and gut a rabbit etc. Later when I worked at Barts Hospital used to go and watch the operations out of interest, found them facinating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:29 pm

seeing spassy post makes me what to throw up too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down