NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids Empty California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:52 pm

The governor of California — which was ground zero for the Disneyland measles outbreak that infected 117 people — today signed legislation giving the state one of the toughest school vaccine laws in the country.
California children will no longer be able to skip the shots normally required to attend school because of their parents’ religious or personal objections. Unvaccinated children will still be able to attend school if there is a medical reason why they’re not able to be immunized, such as treatment for cancer.
“The science is clear that vaccines dramatically protect children against a number of infectious and dangerous diseases,” said Gov. Jerry Brown, a Democrat, in a statement. “While it’s true that no medical intervention is without risk, the evidence shows that immunization powerfully benefits and protects the community.”
While all 50 states require school children to be vaccinated, 48 currently allow exemptions for families with religious objections and 20 exempt children based on parents’ personal beliefs, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

http://www.religionnews.com/2015/07/01/california-governor-signs-vaccine-law-barring-religious-exemptions-for-most-kids/

Back to top Go down

California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids Empty Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:00 pm

it's completely wrong and nazi state.. who knows what is in the vaccine and the vaccine did not even save the recent victim...

Back to top Go down

California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids Empty Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:22 pm

wrong and against human rights

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:23 pm

http://thinktwice.com/multiple.htm
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:24 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:wrong and against human rights

it is and it should be but i wouldn't be surprised if they get away with it, that one in 12 years measles case was lucky in it 's timing.. Suspect Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:25 pm

You are right Dibs, it is against he human rights of children where parents deny them medical necessities based off myths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:27 pm

they are not interested in human rights just what they want to do... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:28 pm

Read the link I posted...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:30 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

This measure is in the interest of the human rights of children where as seen some parents place a myth over expert medical scientific research. Parents do not have a right to deny their children basic human rights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Read the link I posted...

just read that and forwarded it to my son to read , thank you tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:31 pm

the new world order has begun .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Read the link I posted...

my goodness it is clear what they are up to they are making people seriously sick or killing them... Shocked Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:34 pm

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/60-vaccine-secrets.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:http://thinktwice.com/multiple.htm

I opened their very first article, which was this:

Infant mortality rates regressed
against number of vaccine doses
routinely given: Is there a
biochemical or synergistic toxicity?
Neil Z Miller and Gary S Go

http://thinktwice.com/HET_study.pdf

Then I immediately saw this:

Vaccines and infant mortality rates: A false relationship promoted by the anti-vaccine movement

The anti-vaccine movement is a frequent topic on the Science-Based Medicine blog. There are a number of reasons for this, not the least of which being that the anti-vaccine movement is one of the most dangerous forms of pseudoscience, a form of quackery that, unlike most forms of quackery, endangers those who do not partake of it by breaking down herd immunity and paving the way for the resurgence of previously vanquished diseases. However, anti-vaccine beliefs share many other aspects with other forms of quackery, including the reliance on testimonials rather than data. Even so, although the intelligentsia (and I do use the term loosely) of the anti-vaccine movement realizes and exploits the power of anecdotes and testimonials and how human beings tend to value such stories over dry scientific data, leaders of the anti-vaccine movement realize that science is overwhelmingly against them and that testimonials alone are not adequate to counter that science in the realm of public policy and relations.
That’s why, over the years, various anti-vaccine “scientists” (and I use that term very loosely as well) have produced poor quality, sometimes even fraudulent studies, which are then touted as evidence that vaccines cause autism or at least as evidence that there is actually still a scientific controversy when in fact from a scientific standpoint the vaccine-autism hypothesis is pining for the fjords. Examples abound, including the work of Mark and David Geier, whose studies led the to use chemical castration to treat autistic children; Andrew Wakefield, whose small case series almost certainly included fraudulent data; a truly incompetent “phone survey” commissioned by Generation Rescue designed to compare “vaxed versus unvaxed” children; and an even more incompetent “study” in which Generation Rescue used a cherry picked group of nations to try to argue that nations that require more vaccines have higher rates of infant mortality. These efforts continue. For example, last year Generation Rescue requested $809,721 from the Airborne settlement to set up a “vaxed versus unvaxed” study, despite the known difficulties with such a study and the low likelihood of finding anything without huge numbers of children.
Last week, they were at it again.

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/vaccine-schedules-and-infant-mortality-a-false-relationship-promoted-by-the-anti-vaccine-movement/

Which proves that Tommy fails to look at anything objectively. He just buys into poor claims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/60-vaccine-secrets.html

bloody hell, some of that stuff makes chemo sound like a good idea...

how can they pump that crap in to kids... Shocked Shocked Suspect Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/60-vaccine-secrets.html

Remember Medical Voices?
It’s a group that I first discovered a year and a half ago that represented itself as a group of physicians and medical professionals who wanted to produce the “most comprehensive educational center on the Internet for physicians seeking the truth about vaccines.” Of course, it didn’t take me long to realize that MV was packed to the gills with the usual characters, antivaccine loons all, people such as Sherri Tenpenny, DO; Mayer Eisenstein, MD, JD, MPH; Harold Buttram, MD; and Leo Rebello, MD, ND, PhD. So copious were the utter nonsense, pseudoscience, misinformation and lies that populated that site, that reading Mark Crislip’s deconstruction of just a small portion of it in three classic posts:

1. Nine Questions, Nine Answers
  2. Mumps
  3. Medical Voices: Always in Error, Never in Doubt

As a result of Mark’s work, Nick Haas challenged the crew at Science-Based Medicine to a “debate,” with hilarious results. I myself couldn’t resist having a bit of fun with Medical Voices by asking I know you are, but what am I?
I tell you this not so much to brag, but rather to give you an idea of what I’m about to deal with here. Sometime between a year ago and now, Medical Voices rebranded itself, dropped the “Medical Voices” moniker, and returned to its roots as the International Medical Council on Vaccination (IMCV). It’s a new/old name, but the anti-vaccine propaganda is the same. So is the way it’s served up on a slick website with people with a lot of letters after their names. This, of course, tells me that MDs and PhDs are no guarantee of critical thinking skills or an understanding of science. To get an idea of the intellectual bankruptcy of IMCV, consider this. Nearly a year ago, I utterly deconstructed a completely deceptive claim that vaccines didn’t save us written by one Raymond Obomsawin, PhD. When this dishonesty was pointed out to Dr. Obomsawin, he stated that he had had problems doing the graph correctly in Excel and that he would correct the graphs. He hasn’t. They’re still there. Not only are they still in their original location, but they’ve metastasized. Where, you might ask, have they metastasized? Well, if you read the link, you’d know that they’ve metastasized to the IMCV website in the form of a webinar entitled Graphic Reality: The Charting of Truth. Not only that, but he never changed his graphs.
So much for any pretense of intellectual honesty.
The reason I bring this up is because this week the IMCV appears to have teamed up with another font of anti-vaccine nonsense. With whom has the IMCV teamed up with? I’m half tempted to see if you can guess, but I’ll end the suspense and just tell you up front:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/02/03/the-clueless-cite-the-ignorant/

The intellectual dishonesty of the “vaccines didn’t save us” gambit

f there’s one thing about the anti-vaccine movement I’ve learned over the last five or so years, it’s that it’s virtually completely immune to evidence, science, and reason. No matter how much evidence is arrayed against it, it always finds a way to spin, distort, or misrepresent it to combat the evidence. Not that this is any news to readers of this blog or other skeptical blogs that make combatting anti-vaccine propaganda one of its major themes, but it bears repeating often. It also bears repeating and emphasizing examples of just the sort of disingenuous and even outright deceptive techniques used by promoters of anti-vaccine pseudoscience to sow fear and doubt about vaccines among parents. These arguments may seem persuasive to those who have little knowledge about science or epidemiology. Sometimes they even seemed somewhat persuasive to me; that is, at least until I actually took the time to look into them.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2010/03/29/the-intellectual-dishonesty-of-the-vacci/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:43 pm

thanks Tommy that is brilliant stuff.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:50 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

This measure is in the interest of the human rights of children where as seen some parents place a myth over expert medical scientific research. Parents do not have a right to deny their children basic human rights.

How about a adoptive childs rights to be placed in a normal family environment with a mother and a father...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

How about a adoptive childs rights to be placed in a normal family environment with a mother and a father...?

that won't count, gays can do what they like.... Smile

i mean they want unnatural procreation teachings to kids to pervert them before they have time to be normal.... Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Deflections played by Tommy Blooper:

1) I just got easily show up by Didge, so lets deflect the debate where I just looked woeful onto my views of homosexuality.

2) Play the invented Tommy Blooper can state what normal is card, without being able to set a universal accepted standard for what is normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:01 pm

"Parents do not have a right to deny their children basic human rights."

But the state has the right to force the injection of poisons...?

And The state has the right to deny children a normal and natural family home environment with a mother and father and inflict a child into an environment with a couple of homosexuals...!?

Are you saying that the toxins listed in the link I posted are not in vaccines..!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:"Parents do not have a right to deny their children basic human rights."
And The state has the right to deny children a normal and natural family home environment with a mother and father and inflict a child into an environment with a couple of homosexuals...!?
Are you saying that the toxins listed in the link I posted are not in vaccines..!?

1) I just got easily show up by Didge, so lets deflect the debate where I just looked woeful onto my views of homosexuality.

2) Play the invented Tommy Blooper can state what normal is card, without being able to set a universal accepted standard for what is normal.

You ask does the state have the right to place the best interests of the child first and foremost in their medical care?

Yes it does as again it is a fundamental human right of the child where available the best.

Are you claiming to be a medical expert?

Have you looked at even your own belief claimed above objectionably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:"Parents do not have a right to deny their children basic human rights."

he thinks he is playing a clever game but it means he just can't answer the questions, you have to feel sorry for him, hot day, hitting the bottle, recipe for disaster... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

that won't count, gays can do what they like.... Smile

i mean they want unnatural procreation teachings to kids to pervert them before they have time to be normal.... Shocked
so using that logic
in-vitro fertilisation is an abomination to you as well
After all its not Natural

i am sure the women who are unable to conceive don`t share that view

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:25 pm

he thinks he is playing a clever game but it means he just can't answer the questions, you have to feel sorry for him, hot day, hitting the bottle, recipe for disaster... Smile

The following deflections in red were played by HF in the above post:

Play the post the signature card. This is the HF is totally wound up deflection as he know is comically and deliberately copying and pasting into the end of his posts the picture again.

ncorrect claims to victim status when you have never claimed all Christians are horrible, you have rightly stated just like me, that sadly some are brainwashed with Pauline Christianity, which makes up the bible they follow today. Even though they have no evidence or substance to back a view the bible was compiled correctly. In fact we have often repeated we like many Christians who follow love
They however seeks to cast all Homosexuals and know very well they are doing this. They have no homosexual friends. Its a con to poorly attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of people here by pulling the
"I have homosexual friends card". Knowing full well what type of people say that.

Avoid the answers  They do this very well. As soon as they are faced with the facts to their points. They ignore what has been said and about 5 posts later bring up the same points from before that have been answered to once again poorly deflect.

Immature smile's and lol's  They stupidly think people are put off the points of the debate by doing this. If you have noticed myself and Ben have been taking the piss with this and over accentuating the same as we do with Tommy and his massive gaps between sentences. Its a ploy to try to throw people off with silly short replies which again ignore the points

Gang Mentality husband and wife double act  This normally comes into play when they have exhausted all  of the above and nothing has worked. They fling in insults and I mean insults not banter, which is fine or distractions like throwing in things they think people have said on an entirely different debate. Again in the last ditch attempt to throw the poster off and get them to talk about this new irrelevant point they have thrown in This they do in the last resort talking between each other in the hope nobody will reply a conversation between each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:25 pm

Didge often tries to be clever with me... but doesn't have the intelligence to back it up!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge often tries to be clever with me... but doesn't have the intelligence to back it up!!!

lol!

we have all heard the slurring drunks thinking they are curing the world while speaking absolute rubbish, i think didge falls in to that category....Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge often tries to be clever with me... but doesn't have the intelligence to back it up!!!

lol!

3) Desperation card seeking support of other posters when his points have been shown to be poor.

4) Illogical card played.  When all else fails claim didge lacks intelligence.

5) The simile and lol card

6) Gang mentality card

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:34 pm

Highlighted in red is the deflections played in HF post

Play the post the signature card. This is the HF is totally wound up deflection as he know is comically and deliberately copying and pasting into the end of his posts the picture again and now post videos with the woeful intent to try and offend and fail badly.

ncorrect claims to victim status when you have never claimed all Christians are horrible, you have rightly stated just like me, that sadly some are brainwashed with Pauline Christianity, which makes up the bible they follow today. Even though they have no evidence or substance to back a view the bible was compiled correctly. In fact we have often repeated we like many Christians who follow love
They however seeks to cast all Homosexuals and know very well they are doing this. They have no homosexual friends. Its a con to poorly attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of people here by pulling the
"I have homosexual friends card". Knowing full well what type of people say that.

Avoid the answers  They do this very well. As soon as they are faced with the facts to their points. They ignore what has been said and about 5 posts later bring up the same points from before that have been answered to once again poorly deflect.

Immature smile's and lol's  They stupidly think people are put off the points of the debate by doing this. If you have noticed myself and Ben have been taking the piss with this and over accentuating the same as we do with Tommy and his massive gaps between sentences. Its a ploy to try to throw people off with silly short replies which again ignore the points

Gang Mentality husband and wife double act  This normally comes into play when they have exhausted all  of the above and nothing has worked. They fling in insults and I mean insults not banter, which is fine or distractions like throwing in things they think people have said on an entirely different debate. Again in the last ditch attempt to throw the poster off and get them to talk about this new irrelevant point they have thrown in This they do in the last resort talking between each other in the hope nobody will reply a conversation between each other....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:38 pm

Play the post the signature card. This is the HF is totally wound up deflection as he know is comically and deliberately copying and pasting into the end of his posts the picture again and now post videos with the woeful intent to try and offend and fail badly.

Gang Mentality husband and wife double act  This normally comes into play when they have exhausted all  of the above and nothing has worked. They fling in insults and I mean insults not banter, which is fine or distractions like throwing in things they think people have said on an entirely different debate. Again in the last ditch attempt to throw the poster off and get them to talk about this new irrelevant point they have thrown in This they do in the last resort talking between each other in the hope nobody will reply a conversation between each other....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:43 pm

California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids Empty

Have a wonderful evening people
Hope you all enjoyed the fun.

“I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so”
[Adolph Hitler, to Gen. Gerhard Engel, 1941]

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:11 pm

I think Didge has crashed and needs a re-boot...!!!

lol!

How about answering these questions...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:23 pm

So Tommy failed to yet again address my points and instead with have the following deflections

3) Desperation card seeking support of other posters when his points have been shown to be poor.

4) The simile and lol card

I have explained human rights.
I asked what medical expertize you have, you failed to answer and this is very important based on a knowledge of vaccinations.
I also asked if you yourself looked at this objectionably this point on a claim of toxins. The previous question is vital here to even understanding the article you posted and whether you just went off what the article you read stated and nothing else.If you have not looked at other evidence then your whole point to make a claim on toxins falls apart.

I asked these to vital question's because I know for a fact you did not look objectionably at your claim being made

Toxic myths about vaccines

Ever since there have been vaccines, there has been an antivaccination movement. It began shortly after Edward Jenner discovered how to use the weaker cowpox virus to induce long-lasting immunity to smallpox, there has been resistance to the concept of vaccination, a resistance that continues to this very day. Reasons for this resistance have ranged from religious, to fear of injecting foreign substances, to simple resistance to the government telling people what to do. Some fear even the infitessimally small risk that vaccines pose for the benefit of resistance to disease far more than they fear the diseases themselves, a result of the very success of modern vaccines. Of course, vaccines, like any other medical intervention, are not without risks, making it easy for them to jump on any hint of harm done by vaccines, whether real or imagined, even though vaccines are among the very safest of treatments.
One of the biggest myths that antivaccinationists believe and like to use to stoke the fear of vaccines is the concept that they are full of “toxins.” The myth that mercury in the thimerosal preservative commonly used in vaccines in the U.S. until early 2002 was a major cause of autism is simply the most recent bogeyman used to try to argue that vaccines do more harm than good, as was the scare campaign engineered in response to Andrew Wakefield’s poor science claiming a link between the MMR vaccine and autism. Now that study after study have failed to find or corroborate a link between thimerosal in vaccines or vaccines in general and autism to the point where even the most zealous of zealots are having a hard time defending the claim that mercury in vaccines cause autism any more, predictably the campaign against vaccines has fallen back on the old “toxins” myth. If you peruse antivaccinationist websites, it won’t take long to find articles claiming that vaccines are full of the most terrifying and nasty toxins. Examples in the media abound as well. For example, Jenny McCarthy, comic actress and former Playboy Playmate who has been doing the talk show and publicity circuit lately to plug her book in which she claims that vaccines caused her son’s autism and that she was able to cure it with “biomedical” interventions and diet, recently gave an interview in which she said:

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/toxic-myths-about-vaccines/

Myth #4: Vaccines contain unsafe toxins.

People have concerns over the use of formaldehyde, mercury or aluminum in vaccines. It’s true that these chemicals are toxic to the human body in certain levels, but only trace amounts of these chemicals are used in FDA approved vaccines. In fact, according to the FDA and the CDC, formaldehyde is produced at higher rates by our own metabolic systems and there is no scientific evidence that the low levels of this chemical, mercury or aluminum in vaccines can be harmful. See section III of this guide to review safety information about these chemicals and how they are used in vaccines.

http://www.publichealth.org/public-awareness/understanding-vaccines/vaccine-myths-debunked/

Until tomorrow Tommy and no more copout replies and poor deflections

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:28 pm

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

It's pretty amazing to hear that the govt's are taking more and more rights away and some fools cannot see where it is all leading.... Shocked Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

So Tommy failed to yet again address my points and instead with have the following deflections

1) Tommy just got easily show up by Didge, so lets deflect the debate on vaccinations and the human rights of children where he just looked woeful onto my views of homosexuality.

2) Play the invented Tommy Blooper can state what normal is card, without being able to set a universal accepted standard for what is normal. No relevance to the debate

3) Prove very easily Tommy has very limited knowledge in the medical world

4) Fail to look objectionably at a claim he made from pseudo sites.

5) Ignores the evidence and facts:

Myth #4: Vaccines contain unsafe toxins.

People have concerns over the use of formaldehyde, mercury or aluminum in vaccines. It’s true that these chemicals are toxic to the human body in certain levels, but only trace amounts of these chemicals are used in FDA approved vaccines. In fact, according to the FDA and the CDC, formaldehyde is produced at higher rates by our own metabolic systems and there is no scientific evidence that the low levels of this chemical, mercury or aluminum in vaccines can be harmful. See section III of this guide to review safety information about these chemicals and how they are used in vaccines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:36 pm

Cuchulain wrote:The governor of California — which was ground zero for the Disneyland measles outbreak that infected 117 people — today signed legislation giving the state one of the toughest school vaccine laws in the country.
California children will no longer be able to skip the shots normally required to attend school because of their parents’ religious or personal objections. Unvaccinated children will still be able to attend school if there is a medical reason why they’re not able to be immunized, such as treatment for cancer.
“The science is clear that vaccines dramatically protect children against a number of infectious and dangerous diseases,” said Gov. Jerry Brown, a Democrat, in a statement. “While it’s true that no medical intervention is without risk, the evidence shows that immunization powerfully benefits and protects the community.”
While all 50 states require school children to be vaccinated, 48 currently allow exemptions for families with religious objections and 20 exempt children based on parents’ personal beliefs, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

http://www.religionnews.com/2015/07/01/california-governor-signs-vaccine-law-barring-religious-exemptions-for-most-kids/

I don't see how anybody could be against this. If you want to claim your free public education, you better not pose a risk of starting an epidemic within our schools.

If I heard my kids were in class with a number of non-vaccinated children, I'll pull them out of school and sue the state.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

It's pretty amazing to hear that the govt's are taking more and more rights away and some fools cannot see where it is all leading.... Shocked Sad

Ignore the facts Card: Poster will close eyes to the facts/evidence presented by going;
la la la la la la la la.
Whilst at the same time claim historical facts by not even presenting any facts or evidence.

Incorrect claims to victim status when you have never claimed all Christians are horrible, you have rightly stated just like me, that sadly some are brainwashed with Pauline Christianity, which makes up the bible they follow today. Even though they have no evidence or substance to back a view the bible was compiled correctly. In fact we have often repeated we like many Christians who follow love

Gang Mentality husband and wife double act 
This normally comes into play when they have exhausted all  of the above and nothing has worked. They fling in insults and I mean insults not banter, which is fine or distractions like throwing in things they think people have said on an entirely different debate. Again in the last ditch attempt to throw the poster off and get them to talk about this new irrelevant point they have thrown in This they do in the last resort talking between each other in the hope nobody will reply a conversation between each other....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:The governor of California — which was ground zero for the Disneyland measles outbreak that infected 117 people — today signed legislation giving the state one of the toughest school vaccine laws in the country.

I don't see how anybody could be against this. If you want to claim your free public education, you better not pose a risk of starting an epidemic within our schools.

If I heard my kids were in class with a number of non-vaccinated children, I'll pull them out of school and sue the state.

+100000000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:50 pm

of course, let tem keep their so called "right" to deny their children vaccination
BUT then those children can only go to "special schools", seperate from normal schools
they may not have any contact with other children...to allow then too should be a criminal offence
the parents MUST pay for all and any medical aid needed

etc etc etc...

Oh and the children MUST at all times carry a wrist band or other identifying item identifying them as non vaccinated (and therefor a high risk to the community.....)

oh and didge...havnt you realised yet ...TOMMY wasnt vaccinated against some disease...and suffered brain damage as a result........

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:53 pm

It's becoming a rather "bullying" world! They are telling us what we have to have done now. are they?

When my daughter gets to the age of 13 and is offered the PAP vaccine I will deny it
I denied the flu vaccine whilst being pregnant

I very nearly denied the MMR both times in my children's lives.

I don't like vaccines at all and I don't trust them
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:57 pm

eddie wrote:It's becoming a rather "bullying" world! They are telling us what we have to have done now. are they?

When my daughter gets to the age of 13 and is offered the PAP vaccine I will deny it
I denied the flu vaccine whilst being pregnant

I very nearly denied the MMR both times in my children's lives.

I don't like vaccines at all and I don't trust them

it is turning in to a nanny state, good for you for turning down the vaccines... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:58 pm

so dont complain when people dont want to either pay for your kids future health care or wont let your kids near theirs

dont complain when people wish to refuse to pay for the care of your kids/grand kids who may be born with whatever because you caught flu whilst pregnant

etc etc etc.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:58 pm

I take it you dont allow them to wear seatbelts either then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:59 pm

or wear cycle helmets

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:00 pm

mentor wrote:so dont complain when people dont want to either pay for your kids future health care or wont let your kids near theirs  

dont complain when people wish to refuse to pay for the care of your kids/grand kids who may be born with whatever because you caught flu whilst pregnant

etc etc etc.....

why is people making their own choice such a problem with you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:00 pm

as for the PAP vaccine, i suppose you have put into place a suitable medical insurance to cover her greater risk of cervical cancer in the future....?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next