NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) Empty Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Oh dear, and it's been legalised.

If you’ve ever hoped conservatives would just shut the f*ck up about marriage equality and light themselves on fire or something, you might just get your wish. Homophobic hate pastor Rick Scarborough, who says he has 44,500 followers prepared to go to join in defense of so-called “traditional marriage,” appears to have promised to set himself on fire to fight gay marriage.

While some Christians have promised to divorce if gay marriage passes in their neck of the woods, Scarborough decided he would not be outdone. “We’re simply being preemptive and saying, no matter what the cost, we are not going to bow, we are not going to bend, and we will burn,” Scarborough said on a recent National Emergency Coalition conference call hosted by fellow hatemonger E.W. Jackson.

Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO)
Author: John Prager June 25, 2015 9:07 am

If you’ve ever hoped conservatives would just shut the f*ck up about marriage equality and light themselves on fire or something, you might just get your wish. Homophobic hate pastor Rick Scarborough, who says he has 44,500 followers prepared to go to join in defense of so-called “traditional marriage,” appears to have promised to set himself on fire to fight gay marriage.

While some Christians have promised to divorce if gay marriage passes in their neck of the woods, Scarborough decided he would not be outdone. “We’re simply being preemptive and saying, no matter what the cost, we are not going to bow, we are not going to bend, and we will burn,” Scarborough said on a recent National Emergency Coalition conference call hosted by fellow hatemonger E.W. Jackson.

While Scarborough plans to “burn” in opposition of two people who love one another getting married, he has an idea for pastors who support his insane and hateful viewpoints: Go get yourselves shot.

“The preachers need to get out front, the leaders need to get out front, out front of these ordinary citizens and say, ‘Shoot me first,’” said Scarborough said, referencing bakers and florists (and, we suppose, pizza shop owners) who are being “persecuted” for their desire to persecute others.

According to Scarborough, gay marriage is a Satanic plot. “The end game is the complete destruction of the church of the Lord Jesus, the replacement of it with this liberal theology that’s not a theology, it’s a philosophy, human-made, it goes back to the Garden of Eden when Satan wanted to be God,” he said. “We now have a race of humans that don’t want to acknowledge that there’s a God.”

“They’re after God,” he said of the Supreme Court Justices who may soon strike down state bans on same-sex marriage. “This country better be aware, we’ve suffered a lot of injustices, but I’m not sure God is going to tolerate this one very long.”

In April, Scarborough called for an anti-gay Martin Luther King, Jr. to rise up and lead the fight against tolerance and understanding — even if it means (you guessed it) a revolution.

“So we have an extraordinary moment where we might be losing just about everything…if an adverse decision is not met with resistance,” Scarborough warned of the upcoming Supreme Court decision in another conference call with Jackson — and why not? After all, marriage equality will make Christianity illegal, apparently.

“We don’t capitulate, we fight until we die, we push back with all our might,” Scarborough said earlier this year, comparing the fight against equality with Lutheran theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s fight against the Nazis, which led to his death.

“Are we going to sit back and let the country be destroyed? Or as believers, are we going to stand up and be counted?” he asked. “As for me and my house, we’re going to serve the Lord for this, we’re going to go to jail if necessary, we are not going to take this just sitting back and watching it.”

Scarborough’s hatred is shared by a fringe of the religious Right, including Tempe, Arizona pastor Stephen Anderson, who presented a cure for AIDS (which both Anderson and Scarborough believe is a “gay” disease) in December: Execute all the “homos”, “faggots”, and “reprobate.”

“Turn to Leviticus 20:13,” Anderson told his congregation, “because I actually discovered the cure for AIDS.” Anderson explained that “everybody’s talking about” having an AIDS-free world by 2020. He explained that “we can have an AIDS-free world by Christmas” if we would follow what it says in Leviticus.

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them,” he quoted from Leviticus. “And that, my friend, is the cure for AIDS. It was right there in the Bible all along — and they’re out spending billions of dollars in research and testing. It’s curable — right there. Because if you executed the homos like God recommends, you wouldn’t have all this AIDS running rampant.”

Christians across the country need to rise up and condemn men who use their religion to push hatred — or, at minimum, tax exempt status must be revoked for any religious organization that pushes a political agenda — including attempts to deny rights to LGBT individuals.

It’s that simple.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/06/25/christian-pastor-promises-to-set-himself-on-fire-if-gay-marriage-is-legalized-nationwide-audio/

Audio tape on link. As it's been passed, now what is he going to do?

Back to top Go down

Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) Empty Re: Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:55 pm

I bet you're waiting eagerly to see if he sets himself on fire it will be one less Christian in the world and that makes you happy eh sassy

Back to top Go down

Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) Empty Re: Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I bet you're waiting eagerly to see if he sets himself on fire it will be one less Christian in the world and that makes you happy eh sassy

thank goodness she's not a nazi, heterophobic, christainophobe.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:01 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:I bet you're waiting eagerly to see if he sets himself on fire it will be one less Christian in the world and that makes you happy eh sassy

thank goodness she's not a nazi, heterophobic, christainophobe.... Smile

whatever would give anyone that idea Razz xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:06 pm

can you see the hate for christians these gays and their supporters are bringing out...

what a way to be with other human beings...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:15 pm

I hope someone has a fire hose handy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I hope someone has a fire hose handy.

there are usually loads of spiritual fire buckets in every congregation..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:44 pm

So let him! Who cares?
What an idiot for saying that anyway!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:44 pm

I await with interest the outcome of this rash statement.
whilst regretable his immolation (or conversely not) will furnish much to study for a few moments of time...
An insight into the mental morass of these primitives....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:45 pm

eddie wrote:So let him! Who cares?

I don't think anyone should let him do it. tongue

He won't do it anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't think anyone should let him do it. tongue

He won't do it anyway.

Well he should shut the fuck up then.
Made himself look like a total idiot Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Typical old American whiny rant -- If Bush wins, I'm moving to Canada! If Obama wins, I'm moving to Australia, where their president is a Christian and supports what he says! Or I'll either be dead or in jail!

If Obamacare passes, I'm moving to Costa Rica!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:55 pm

i don't recall anyone saying the pastor who wanted to burn a koran should go ahead but i guess a life of someone you hate is less important than a book..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:59 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:i don't recall anyone saying the pastor who wanted to burn a koran should go ahead but i guess a life of someone you hate is less important than a book..

comming from YOU that is simply delicious..... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:00 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:i don't recall anyone saying the pastor who wanted to burn a koran should go ahead but i guess a life of someone you hate is less important than a book..

He did, he burned several Qurans and also hanged Obama in effigy. Sounds like a real nice guy.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:00 pm

that's the spirit edds after all he is only a Christian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

He did, he burned several Qurans and also hanged Obama in effigy. Sounds like a real nice guy.

Not as nice as they moslem that posed as a tourist on a beach in Tunisia today and then opened fire killing five Brits and 31 others , but the koran needs protecting doesn't it

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:02 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Not as nice as they moslem that posed as a tourist on a beach in Tunisia today and then opened fire killing five Brits and 31 others , but the koran needs protecting doesn't it

Two peas in the same pod.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I hope someone has a fire hose handy.

there are usually loads of spiritual fire buckets in every congregation..lol

ha ha that's true xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

so you think someone who burns a book is the same as someone who slaughters innocent people, that's quite odd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

so you think someone who burns a book is the same as someone who slaughters innocent people, that's quite odd...

Not the same, but united in hatred.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:14 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

one stands against a book that creates so much terrorism and death and the other shoots innocent men women and children, they are miles apart in hatred.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:17 pm

Silly Bastard won't like this then will he:

Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) CIcidBFWsAA5-me

Married in Dallas, George Harris 82 & Jack Evans 85. Together for 54 yrs "

Love Wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

you think burning some books is the same as shooting dead 38 innocent people ? i worry about people like you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:19 pm

risingsun wrote:Silly Bastard won't like this then will he:

Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) CIcidBFWsAA5-me

Married in Dallas, George Harris 82 & Jack Evans 85. Together for 54 yrs "

Love Wins.

Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3633442240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

one stands against a book that creates so much terrorism and death and the other shoots innocent men women and children, they are miles apart in hatred.....

But he is a Pastor and for people like ben and sassy the more Christians killed the better .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:21 pm

i agree VOD, pass the bucket.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:22 pm

Look at all those cameras. Family photos are they?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:22 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

But he is a Pastor and for people like ben and sassy the more Christians killed the better .

ben and sass do seem to have problems with hatred.. bless them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:23 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:i agree VOD, pass the bucket.. Smile
you can see hate in sassy's posts when she refers to the pastor as a silly bastard, says it all really she hates Christians

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Look at all those cameras. Family photos are they?

Historic moment, you've heard of them I presume, retained for posterity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:26 pm

risingsun wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Look at all those cameras. Family photos are they?

Historic moment, you've heard of them I presume, retained for posterity.

Media circus more like.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:29 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:i agree VOD, pass the bucket.. Smile
you can see hate in sassy's posts when she refers to the pastor as a silly bastard, says it all really she  hates Christians

just a brainless bigot, hates Christians, hates jews, hates normal people...

i think it is just best to pity people like that really.... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:35 pm

I love everybody.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I love everybody.

tart....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:38 pm

Nah, there's some people would make me puke to be near lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:39 pm

mentor wrote:

tart....

lol......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:41 pm

mentor wrote:

tart....

Thought I was the tart lol. You do realise you made me think that revolting specimen Davros was back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:51 pm

risingsun wrote:
mentor wrote:

tart....

Thought I was the tart lol.   You do realise you made me think that revolting specimen Davros was back!

Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:52 pm

mentor wrote:
risingsun wrote:

Thought I was the tart lol.   You do realise you made me think that revolting specimen Davros was back!

Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464 Christian Pastor Promises To Set Himself On Fire If Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide (AUDIO) 3489511464

Mean, velly velly mean Shocked pale pale affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:30 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Oh Vod don't play the Christian card on me! Cheap and weak that was!
I'd say it about anyone who was stupid enough to say a thing like that and you know it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:12 am

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I'd say it about anyone who was stupid enough to say a thing like that and you know it.

Don't keep playing the homosexual card on me then its boring just the same and you know it too .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:18 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:

Don't keep playing the homosexual card on me then its boring just the same and you know it too .

but for some reason the gay card is worth more, not sure why that is though.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:29 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Of course but moslems need to be praised by Christian haters so killing 38 British white and most likely CoE then that seems a good job done , but the koran is a holy book of satan so needs protecting by any means.

Oh and Dave said it isn't islam that is responsible for slaughtering our citizens because moslems are peaceful and so is the religion islam , and our country is enriched by moslem immigrants , what a total cock Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:33 am

Inquiring minds are wondering whether Rick Scarborough, a conservative Christian political advocate who was said to have threatened to set himself on fire if the Supreme Court legalized same-sex marriage, is now merely a pile of smoldering ashes.

Several media outlets reported Scarborough's supposed threat. But it turns out it was a bit of an exaggeration.

The reports come from a statement that Scarborough, a former pastor, made on the National Emergency Coalition show -- a podcast linked to a right-wing group Staying True to America's National Destiny, the Independent reported this week. Scarborough never actually mentioned lighting himself ablaze.

What Scarborough said -- referring to how devoted he and his followers are to "traditional values" -- was, "We are not going to bow, we are not going to bend, and if necessary we will burn" Have a listen for yourself:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/26/rick-scarborough-fire-gay-marriage_n_7674990.html

So this threat is a non-starter, the bigoted preacher never even said he would burn himself.
Classic media fuck up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:15 pm

thank you didge .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:22 pm

So turns out he was just being an over dramatic drama queen. Preach on to your dwindling sheeple Pastor Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:24 pm

Eilzel wrote:So turns out he was just being an over dramatic drama queen. Preach on to your dwindling sheeple Pastor Smile

lol!

What an excellent reply.
Catch you later Eilzel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Eilzel wrote:So turns out he was just being an over dramatic drama queen. Preach on to your dwindling sheeple Pastor Smile

lol!

What an excellent reply.
Catch you later Eilzel

Wink Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:52 pm

eilizel the bigot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next