NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA!

+5
Ben Reilly
Fuzzy Zack
eddie
Original Quill
Eilzel
9 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! Empty Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA!

Post by Eilzel Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:59 pm

So, the Supreme Court of the United States just legalized same sex marriages across the whole of the USA. They have declared the bans on it as 'unconstitutional'. Great news America! Though was this ever really in doubt longterm?  Cool

Gonna be a fair few weeping conservatives tonight I imagine, might want to be careful they don't cause the Mississippi to flood there  Laughing

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/jun/26/gay-marriage-legal-supreme-court
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! Empty Re: Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA!

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:04 pm

Complete victory by Justice Kennedy.

cheers cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! Empty Re: Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA!

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:06 pm

This is utterly brilliant news! cheers Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! 2108625937 Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! 1481518877 Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! 701223944 Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! 2681620681
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:16 pm

great news that should stop the stupid street parties and gay rights activists till they come up with something else to wine about...

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:23 pm

Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! 6ca6dbefe1925a76f8235dc7215d7cf3

San Francisco is ecstatic.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:25 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:great news that should stop the stupid street parties and gay rights activists till they come up with something else to wine about...

Don't be such a party-pooper Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:26 pm

eddie wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:great news that should stop the stupid street parties and gay rights activists till they come up with something else to wine about...

why should gays be happy let them marry and be miserable..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:27 pm

They have to find some way of turning a positive into a negative Eds lol

^awesome pic of San Fran Quill Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:29 pm

It will be very interesting to see the gay divorce rates in a few years..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:30 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yep stick a ball and chain on them
Why should only straight men suffer. lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:34 pm

eddie wrote:

precisely........... Smile
but with the usual level of promiscuity among gays the divorce rates will rocket, so the lawyers will be more than happy., probably why the courts passed it..

a licence to print money really..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Eilzel wrote:They have to find some way of turning a positive into a negative Eds lol

^awesome pic of San Fran Quill Smile

I love this one. Not San Francisco, but appropriate...

Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! Gay-pride-parade-san-francisco

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:44 pm

It is good news indeed that there are a few people with sufficient intelligence amongst the base and debased in that nation.
Perhaps there is hope yet for America...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:53 pm

mentor wrote:It is good news indeed that there are a few people with sufficient intelligence amongst the base and debased in that nation.
Perhaps there is hope yet for America...

There is for at least 60% of the nation haha
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Great news Eilzel.
Another step forward in the right direction for equality.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:59 pm

eddie wrote:

but with the usual level of promiscuity among gays the divorce rates will rocket, so the lawyers will be more than happy., probably why the courts passed it..

Do you know HF, I know a total of seven gay men and three gay women, quite well.
They are all in long-standing relationships.

Stop,stereotyping!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:22 pm

eddie wrote:

Do you know HF, I know a total of seven gay men and three gay women, quite well.
They are all in long-standing relationships.

Stop,stereotyping!

wow you know ten whole gays, you must know everything about gays then.... Smile

homosexuals promiscuity is very well documented.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:52 pm

HF wrote:homosexuals promiscuity is very well documented..

As is heterosexual promiscuity...

The Guardian wrote:There is only a one percentage point difference between heterosexuals and homosexuals in their promiscuity: 98% of gay people have had 20 or fewer sexual partners; 99% of straight people have had the same number. Tellingly, OkCupid found that it is just 2% of gay people that are having 23% of the total reported gay sex.

Tijuana is S/SE...line forms on the right.  Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HF wrote:homosexuals promiscuity is very well documented..

As is heterosexual promiscuity...

The Guardian wrote:There is only a one percentage point difference between heterosexuals and homosexuals in their promiscuity: 98% of gay people have had 20 or fewer sexual partners; 99% of straight people have had the same number. Tellingly, OkCupid found that it is just 2% of gay people that are having 23% of the total reported gay sex.

Tijuana is S/SE...line forms on the right.  Laughing

wow more gay propaganda, they'll be saying aids wasn't a gay disease next... Smile

have they changed their minds about the average lifespan of gays being less too..?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:15 pm

I am sure it will do you no end of harm fuzzy....

(thats sarcasm btw)

pitiful primitive that you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:16 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:And the homofication of society continues.

yes it does and the thought police will keep pushing it until it is considered natural and normal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
mentor wrote:I am sure it will do you no end of harm fuzzy....

(thats sarcasm btw)

pitiful primitive that you are.

I'm not going to excuse filth. Never.

Well that is very hypocritical from you, because you certainly excuse Hamas all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:25 pm

remember i once called you an extremist and you denied it

the above proves my point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:52 pm

I think people should be able to have their own opinion, if they do not agree with gay marriage, that should be their right...

i wonder what is next on the gay agenda, will it be another attempt at making the legal age for gay sex 12 or will it be forcing churches to marry gays in their buildings, only time will tell..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:40 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:I think people should be able to have their own opinion, if they do not agree with gay marriage, that should be their right...

i wonder what is next on the gay agenda, will it be another attempt at making the legal age for gay sex 12 or will it be forcing churches to marry gays in their buildings, only time will tell..

there never was any such attempt...

again you show your primitive and uneducated mind, your inability to read or interpret anything correctly is legendary.

not only that but if you actually look at the legislation put in place it specifically exempts churches who object from having to carry out such marriages..

you relly are a most disingenious twister of facts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:48 pm

Ahh another primitive , expounding nonsense from his nether orifice.....

I do beleieve THAT idea was the idea of only one (or at best a very very small group) some considerable while ago.
Moreover i also understand that the individual concerned is now somewhet sidelined and silent on all things..

pathetic once again.....

especially considering the rate of said crime within that which you espouse so highly...

perhaps yoiu should consider the old adage about glass houses and stones before allowing your feeble intellect to operate your tongue....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:49 pm

It's so surreal, gay couples are getting marriage licenses in my city and across my state right now. It's like I fell asleep last night and woke up in the future ...

Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! 1785409493 Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! 1723469704

Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! 3017092254 Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! 3017092254 Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! 3017092254 Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! 3017092254 Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! 3017092254
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:54 pm

Do not celebrate too keenly my wordsmith friend....you have won a small victory now, but you have much to do to gain the title of civilisation....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:55 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:I think people should be able to have their own opinion, if they do not agree with gay marriage, that should be their right...

Fag campaigners are already trying to reduce the age of consent to 14.

This is only to be expected, considering the link between male homosexuality and paedophilia.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joe-kort-phd/homosexuality-and-pedophi_b_1932622.html

As some heterosexuals have tried to lower the age
Is a link also found between male/female heterosexuality and pedophilia?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:00 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
mentor wrote:Ahh another primitive , expounding nonsense from his nether orifice.....

I do beleieve THAT idea was the idea of only one (or at best a very very small group) some considerable while ago.
Moreover i also understand that the individual concerned is now somewhet sidelined and silent on all things..

pathetic once again.....
especially considering the rate of said crime within that which you espouse so highly...

perhaps yoiu should consider the old adage about glass houses and stones before allowing your feeble intellect to operate your tongue....

Lol! Is that how you normally speak?

that depends entirely upon the company i am keeping at the time.

being entirely uneducated and of little mental ability, you would of course fail to perceive and perhaps understand the points and advantages of precision grade english.
I fully realise that down in your gutter world there is little of worth, and consequently you lack the necessary metal aptitude to keep up in conversations couched in terms like this and that base language is all you really understand.

pitiful really.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:01 pm

mentor wrote:Do not celebrate too keenly my wordsmith friend....you have won a small victory now, but you have much to do to gain the title of civilisation....

Oh yeah, according to the right-wingers here in the U.S., we're going to legalize pedophilia, incest and polygamy next ... Gay Marriage declared legal across the USA! 1794926327
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
mentor wrote:Do not celebrate too keenly my wordsmith friend....you have won a small victory now, but you have much to do to gain the title of civilisation....

Who the fuck are you talking to?

ah my point is made for me...albeit well unintended....

that post was meant for Ben, alas the quote was misplaced.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Fag campaigners are already trying to reduce the age of consent to 14.

This is only to be expected, considering the link between male homosexuality and paedophilia.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joe-kort-phd/homosexuality-and-pedophi_b_1932622.html

I can quote you plenty of studies where paedophilia is common amongst the male faggotry.

But you can Google them for yourself.

I realize you feel strongly, Fuzzy, but you're in our company and we'd like to ask you to curb your anti-gay slurs.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:02 pm

What do you expect?
Two posters both take blind faith in a book that a deity exist.
These two books written by men guide their life.
Both books are filled with some the worst ethical views found.
They do not even question these views, they blindly follow, they are blinded by the good parts.
Both are insecure of death, they need reassurance life does not end.

Which means they have no free will of their own. Their choices are determined by the views found in their faiths. They cannot question anything that conflicts with their deity. They cannot think objectionably in their faith. If they did, they would find they have doubt and doubt would lead to leaving the faith. So they do not question, they follow, like sheep.
Hence why trying to reason with literal Christian and Muslim, is sadly pointless.

They just continue to stick their fingers in their ears going.
la la la la la la la la la la .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:04 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I can quote you plenty of studies where paedophilia is common amongst the male faggotry.

as per usual the primitive runs out of the debate and abdicates his position......

"But you can Google them for yourself." = i cant find anything significant but I'll pretend its there never-the-less

a weak and unsustainable position.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:06 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

That does not prove anything.
Like I say, because you are a literal believer you cannot look at homosexuality objectively.
Your vies are grounded by the quran which does not allow you to question.
So you can only understand any works that fit your religious view.
Anything else, you will dismiss out of hand.
Hence why you are incapable of debating this
You cannot objectively debate this topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:06 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I realize you feel strongly, Fuzzy, but you're in our company and we'd like to ask you to curb your anti-gay slurs.

Go fuck yourself Ben. In the anus if you must but I don't hold back for anyone.

Why don't you just log off for a while and come to grips with this?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:08 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:And where is the forum faggot hiding?

I'm asking you nicely, but for the last time, to please chill out.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:09 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:fagot
[fag-uh t]
Spell Syllables
Word Origin
noun
a bundle of sticks, twigs, or branches bound together and used as fuel, a fascine, a torch, etc.

They will be the fuel that keeps hell warm.

My goodness! You are full of hatred, arent you?
You ask that people Re accepting of you and your religion, and you're not at all accepting of others?!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next