NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denmark's opposition parties strike deal to back David Cameron on EU reform

Go down

Denmark's opposition parties strike deal to back David Cameron on EU reform Empty Denmark's opposition parties strike deal to back David Cameron on EU reform

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:10 am

David Cameron has won the greatest victory yet in his battle for EU reform after Denmark’s four opposition parties formally announced that they will back Britain’s renegotiation project if they win next Thursday’s election.  The traditionally pro-European Liberal Party on Thursday announced that it had struck an agreement with the eurosceptic Danish People's Party to back Cameron in an about face that has caught Denmark’s political world by surprise.  Lars Løkke Rasmussen, who is set to become Denmark’s Prime Minister if the Right-wing block wins next week, said that he had already spoken to David Cameron informing him of the deal.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/11669380/Denmarks-opposition-parties-strike-deal-to-back-Cameron-on-EU-reform.html

Back to top Go down

Denmark's opposition parties strike deal to back David Cameron on EU reform Empty Re: Denmark's opposition parties strike deal to back David Cameron on EU reform

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:40 am

i Think it was yesterday that four countries said they would not help us get reform, I guess that outweighs denmark, so not sure how that is a great victory but i suppose it looks good for a minute...

Back to top Go down