NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syria conflict: Al-Nusra fighters kill Druze villagers

Go down

Syria conflict: Al-Nusra fighters kill Druze villagers Empty Syria conflict: Al-Nusra fighters kill Druze villagers

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:40 am

At least 20 Druze villagers have been shot dead by the al-Qaeda-affiliated al-Nusra Front in north-western Syria, activist and opposition groups say. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said elderly people and a child were among those killed in Qalb Lawzah in Idlib province on Wednesday afternoon. The Druze faith is an offshoot of Islam considered heretical by jihadists. However, al-Nusra's leader vowed last month not to harm members of religious minorities who did not fight it. The group is part of a rebel alliance, the Army of Conquest, which has taken control of much of Idlib in the past three months, driving out government forces. Another rebel alliance was reported to have launched an assault on the government air base in the south of the country on Thursday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-33092902

Nothing to see here, move along. This is of no consequence and of lesser importance to the extreme left in wanting to bring about boycotts to Jews, not seen since the days of Nazism.

Back to top Go down

Syria conflict: Al-Nusra fighters kill Druze villagers Empty Re: Syria conflict: Al-Nusra fighters kill Druze villagers

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:32 am

You've obviously missing the posts I've done about Syria, how bloody frustrating it is because there are no 'good' guys, how the West was arming the rebels, including al-Nusra Front and how Israel is aiding IS.

Back to top Go down

Syria conflict: Al-Nusra fighters kill Druze villagers Empty Re: Syria conflict: Al-Nusra fighters kill Druze villagers

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:04 am

No I do not miss any point because as seen you do not call for any action to the many nations that are funding the extremists in this conflict. You ignore that and ignore countless people being butchered all int he name of Islamism. You make the worst excuses as seen for these extremists. No western action created Wahhabism or the countless hatred between Shia and Sunni Muslims and yet at every turn you excuse the extremists themselves and stupidly blame the west. It is idiots like you that further create more hatred with the crap you spread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:51 am

Lor, you are so boring, I have done threads about what the hell do we do in Syria when there is no way we can help, with all sides being as bad as one another, how Assad is a monster but so are those opposing him, how the West armed and encouraged the rebels to try and overthrow Assad, and how it has reached the situation where there is nothing we can do about it, and the poor bastards, the Syrian civilians, are stuck in the middle and millions now living in refugeee camps.  I have asked people to join me in helping the UNICEF appeal for them.  The West continue to give arms to the rebels, which end up in the hands of IS, and the whole thing is such a bloody mess it I have no idea how it can be made better.  

Assad is a monster, IS are monsters, if you are so bloody clever, you solve it, and as you appear to think you have so much influence, perhaps you can write to your MP as I do, and ask him to stop the West assisting Al Qaeda.  

Revealed: What the West has given Syria's rebels
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/revealed-what-the-west-has-given-syrias-rebels-8756447.html

US and Europe in 'major airlift of arms to Syrian rebels through Zagreb'
The United States has coordinated a massive airlift of arms to Syrian rebels from Croatia with the help of Britain and other European states, despite the continuing European Union arms embargo, it was claimed yesterday.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9918785/US-and-Europe-in-major-airlift-of-arms-to-Syrian-rebels-through-Zagreb.html

Now the truth emerges: how the US fuelled the rise of Isis in Syria and Iraq
The war on terror, that campaign without end launched 14 years ago by George Bush, is tying itself up in ever more grotesque contortions. On Monday the trial in London of a Swedish man, Bherlin Gildo, accused of terrorism in Syria, collapsed after it became clear British intelligence had been arming the same rebel groups the defendant was charged with supporting.

The prosecution abandoned the case, apparently to avoid embarrassing the intelligence services. The defence argued that going ahead withthe trial would have been an “affront to justice” when there was plenty of evidence the British state was itself providing “extensive support” to the armed Syrian opposition.

That didn’t only include the “non-lethal assistance” boasted of by the government (including body armour and military vehicles), but training, logistical support and the secret supply of “arms on a massive scale”. Reports were cited that MI6 had cooperated with the CIA on a “rat line” of arms transfers from Libyan stockpiles to the Syrian rebels in 2012 after the fall of the Gaddafi regime.

Clearly, the absurdity of sending someone to prison for doing what ministers and their security officials were up to themselves became too much. But it’s only the latest of a string of such cases. Less fortunate was a London cab driver Anis Sardar, who was given a life sentence a fortnight earlier for taking part in 2007 in resistance to the occupation of Iraq by US and British forces. Armed opposition to illegal invasion and occupation clearly doesn’t constitute terrorism or murder on most definitions, including the Geneva convention.

But terrorism is now squarely in the eye of the beholder. And nowhere is that more so than in the Middle East, where today’s terrorists are tomorrow’s fighters against tyranny – and allies are enemies – often at the bewildering whim of a western policymaker’s conference call.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/us-isis-syria-iraq

Now obviously what we need to do, is to send Didge to the UN, because he has the answer to all of it, when no bugger else does.

I realise when things aren't black and white you have trouble computing it, but do try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:56 am

So as per usual sassy spams the thread with the views of other idiots and cannot debate herself, ignoring where the core problem is of Islamism.
The same UN that has Saudi on its human rights panel.
Yeah the UN is a shower of shit and not fit to serve any outrage in the world.
So please spare me about the UN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:13 am

Obviously far too complicated a discussion for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:16 am

What a copout
Everytime you have no idea, you come out with excuses sassy, which sums you up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:18 am

I have explained how difficult the Syria situation is and how no-one can find a solution.   Now, if you have one, feel free to tell us, because it's something the whole world would like to solve and can't.

BTW, you have got onto the next stage of the cycle extra fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:25 am

No you ignore the cause of the problem and try to blame the west as you did earlier.
You seek to make Israel a far worse problem than this crisis which I find appalling.
Your hatred of Israel is beyond anything seen since the days of Nazism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down