NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters?

2 posters

Go down

Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? Empty Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters?

Post by DrSchool Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:46 am

I can't remember what my shortnews name was but my newshabit name was bairen. Now I'm going with my online poker alias "Dr School". My new business (www.iinno-led.com) has been picking up so haven't had time for much online activity. I'll add content to newsfix website when I've got some time.

DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? Empty posted in the wrong place

Post by DrSchool Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:48 am

I meant to post this under the "Newshabit" thread.
DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? Empty Re: Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters?

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:24 pm

I'm not exactly sure why; it seems to be a setting. I just looked around a bit and it doesn't look like I can change it.

Welcome aboard, DrSchool!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? Empty Re: Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters?

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:02 pm

You know, I bet it's an anti-spam measure. I don't recall seeing a lengthy title in forum spam.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down