NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LO

Go down

LO                                                        Empty LO

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Happy LO Day! 44 years ago today, LO became the first message ever sent on ARPANET, the forerunner of the Internet. The word was originally meant to be LOGIN but the system crashed after just two letters and took an hour to reboot lol!

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

LO                                                        Empty Re: LO

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed May 08, 2019 9:43 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Happy LO Day! 44 years ago today, LO became the first message ever sent on ARPANET, the forerunner of the Internet. The word was originally meant to be LOGIN but the system crashed after just two letters and took an hour to reboot lol!

Speaking of logs, not many people realize that logs originally didn't come from trees, but rather were huge bundles of ice cream sticks. Finally, one day back in the latter portion of mid-Yesteryear times, somebody said, "I've just seen this here tree in a whole new way, I 'ave!"

And thus began the honorable sport of Competitive Tree Fucking.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed May 08, 2019 9:45 pm

LO???

THAT’S NOT EVEN A WOOOOORD!

Besides that, Tree-Fucking is so 1987. Which is also what year you started this boring-arse thread.

LOL!

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum