NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are you a racist??

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 7 Empty are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

this test has been attempted before but the lefty mclunatic clan are too shit scared to answer honestly because it exposes the basic fact that all humans are inherently racist, however i raise this issue regularly as it amuses me to watch them squirm

walking along one day admiring the countryside and marveling at how wonderful multiculturalism and mass immigration is, you are suddenly jolted from your idealistic daydreams of a wonderful multicultural multiracial utopia living side by side, by cries for help.

"OH NO" you think as You begin to move quickly towards the cries for help, when you are suddenly comforted with a bizarre spectacle.

two men are hanging from the side of a cliff by their finger tips, you take a second to wonder what could have happened..................it must have been that naughty smellybandit who pushed them off  Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

drat and damnation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how naughty smellybandit is and so racist too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

when you look back to the two men you quickly realize that you are in a position to save only one of these men

both men are disease free

both men are single

both men are 25 years of age

both men are working professionals

both men are english

both men are exactly 3m away from you

both men are holding onto a part of the cliff that is crumbling at exactly the same rate

both men are the same in every way you may inquire about EXCEPT FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCEPT FOR their race

one man is black

one man is white

both men will die if you do nothing

but you have time to save only one of them

black or white??

who do you save??

::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan: 

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 7 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:02 pm

lovedust wrote:So, basically,people who don't answer the question are racists, and people who do answer the question are racists. Smelly I can't help but notice the Ghost of Confirmation Bias peering over your shoulder.

No

Those who answer are accepting the truth presented to us by elizel - that to choose your own race is NOT racism but rather the primitive instinct of tribalism

The idea that it is racism is a man made concept created as a result of a society that has lost its identity and has become obsessed with self destruction and guilt

Those who did not publicly answer are not racists either, since their choice would also be born from instinctive tribalism

However those who did not answer are obviously ashamed of their own thoughts which THEY perceive to be racist.

They are racists within their own minds only, refusing to accept their own nature.

That is why I call them closest case racists, because they act like closest case gays - ashamed and horrified by their own nature that they need to hide and and pretend they are something else.

End of the day nothing has been proved or achieved (unless my question has changed your life) except for that fact that I've had a bloody good laugh at the lefty mclunatic clans expense

Which in all honesty is all it was for - my personal amusement.

Pretty clever eh??

Imagine what I can do when I get really bored

::sexbnan: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:22 pm

Glad you're pleased. Just clear one thing up for me will ya-
A black man sees the men - one black, one white hanging over the cliff. He shares the skin colour of the black man, but his overall genetic profile is much more similar to the white man.

In this instance, which of the men overhanging is of the rescuer's "race"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:50 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You can say it till you are blue in the face, and preferably you will stay blue, but that won't make it true.   So, be my guest, keep on and on and go blue.

And you can keep denying it here

But I know human nature and I know that in that part of your mind,the part that thinks truth but it comes out the mouth as a porky because it might be hurtful to the other person otherwise or incriminating??

In that secret part of your mind you answered the question in a way that made you ashamed and guilty of your own perception of racism

You must understand that I am not judging you, I'm simply pointing out some truths and you are judging you.

That is why you refuse to answer the scenario within the parameters of the scenario, that is why you need to alter the rules and give yourself the option of saving both

It's all self induced pressure

Elizel is the only one who has truly figured it out

That's how your brain thinks, not mine. Ever had to save someone? I have, and last thing you think about is the colour of their skin. The look in their eyes, definitely, their skin, only to see if its bleeding.

And I have no tribe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:52 pm

lovedust wrote:
A black man sees the men - one black, one white hanging over the cliff. He shares the skin colour of the black man, but his overall genetic profile is much more similar to the white man.

Exactly! What if the one a different skin colour to you spoke to you in your own language, and the other in a foreign language? And they would speak, they would yell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:54 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
lovedust wrote:So, basically,people who don't answer the question are racists, and people who do answer the question are racists. Smelly I can't help but notice the Ghost of Confirmation Bias peering over your shoulder.

No

Those who answer are accepting the truth presented to us by elizel - that to choose your own race is NOT racism but rather the primitive instinct of tribalism

The idea that it is racism is a man made concept created as a result of a society that has lost its identity and has become obsessed with self destruction and guilt

Those who did not publicly answer are not racists either, since their choice would also be born from instinctive tribalism

However those who did not answer are obviously ashamed of their own thoughts which THEY perceive to be racist.

They are racists within their own minds only, refusing to accept their own nature.

That is why I call them closest case racists, because they act like closest case gays - ashamed and horrified by their own nature that they need to hide and and pretend they are something else.

End of the day nothing has been proved or achieved (unless my question has changed your life) except for that fact that I've had a bloody good laugh at the lefty mclunatic clans expense

Pretty clever eh??

You think that is clever? Well that says everything about you. You try to prove in your own mind that other people are racist, when you know full well they aren't. Which can only mean you are ashamed that you are. And the fact that you take so much delight in it says the most.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:28 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

No you do not, faced with it would you only save one or try to save both?

An honest answer please?  

An attempt to save both will kill both

Knowing this would you try to save both or save one??

And which one??

DOH again he offers an unrealistic option, again which when I ask him a question on this being his own children eh evades answering.

Busted

I have already answered this question and again people hav tried to save people even though and well knowing it will cost them their lives of which you can find countless examples in conflicts throughout history. So again an option even if we are to believe your absurd claim people would know in advance with such a split second decision, being completely unrealistic, as shown already, that some people would still try to save both again of which history proves people would, even if it costs them their own lives. Hence why I brought into the equation replacing those being saved as being people's own children, I doubt any would not try to attempt to save both, even again using your absurd claim that they would know thy can only save one..

But you did expose yourself, I asked this question and you avoided it showing what a right simpleton you are, ha ha ha ha

Busted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:35 am

lovedust wrote:

Very interesting point, a person could be black and British say and people would relate to that because the other is foreign and white, which kind of throws smelly's tribal bull out of the window. Even though again realistic most people faced with a split second decision would not even contemplate race, hence the absurdity of his questions, but I find it amusing to show up the flaws in his arguments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:42 am

Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

And you can keep denying it here

But I know human nature and I know that in that part of your mind,the part that thinks truth but it comes out the mouth as a porky because it might be hurtful to the other person otherwise or incriminating??

In that secret part of your mind you answered the question in a way that made you ashamed and guilty of your own perception of racism

You must understand that I am not judging you, I'm simply pointing out some truths and you are judging you.

That is why you refuse to answer the scenario within the parameters of the scenario, that is why you need to alter the rules and give yourself the option of saving both

It's all self induced pressure

Elizel is the only one who has truly figured it out

That's how your brain thinks, not mine.   Ever had to save someone?   I have, and last thing you think about is the colour of their skin.   The look in their eyes, definitely, their skin, only to see if its bleeding.

And I have no tribe.

That's basic triage you idiot and something you are apparently shit at if you provide help based on the "look in their eyes"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:44 am

Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

No

Pretty clever eh??

You think that is clever?   Well that says everything about you.   You try to prove in your own mind that other people are racist, when you know full well they aren't.   Which can only mean you are ashamed that you are.   And the fact that you take so much delight in it says the most.

It is clever

And it's not me proving people are racist since they aren't in this case, but you who are proving yourself racist since that is how you see your answer

Which one was it by the way??

The black or the white??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:47 am

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

An attempt to save both will kill both

Knowing this would you try to save both or save one??

And which one??

DOH again he offers an unrealistic option, again which when I ask him a question on this being his own children eh evades answering.

Busted

I have already answered this question and again people hav tried to save people even though and well knowing it will cost them their lives of which you can find countless examples in conflicts throughout history. So again an option even if we are to believe your absurd claim people would know in advance with such a split second decision, being completely unrealistic, as shown already, that some people would still try to save both again of which history proves people would, even if it costs them their own lives. Hence why I brought into the equation replacing those being saved as being people's own children, I doubt any would not try to attempt to save both, even again using your absurd claim that they would know thy can only save one..

But you did expose yourself, I asked this question and you avoided it showing what a right simpleton you are, ha ha ha ha

Busted  

Yes it's unrealistic

That's what hypothetical questions are you idiot

Lol

I don't have children so there is nothing to evade

Lastly since you are too scared to answer the question I'm going to have to accept your answer as "my choice is to let them both die"

Congrats you have just killed a man you could have saved if you weren't so selfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum