NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are you a racist??

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

this test has been attempted before but the lefty mclunatic clan are too shit scared to answer honestly because it exposes the basic fact that all humans are inherently racist, however i raise this issue regularly as it amuses me to watch them squirm

walking along one day admiring the countryside and marveling at how wonderful multiculturalism and mass immigration is, you are suddenly jolted from your idealistic daydreams of a wonderful multicultural multiracial utopia living side by side, by cries for help.

"OH NO" you think as You begin to move quickly towards the cries for help, when you are suddenly comforted with a bizarre spectacle.

two men are hanging from the side of a cliff by their finger tips, you take a second to wonder what could have happened..................it must have been that naughty smellybandit who pushed them off  Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

drat and damnation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how naughty smellybandit is and so racist too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

when you look back to the two men you quickly realize that you are in a position to save only one of these men

both men are disease free

both men are single

both men are 25 years of age

both men are working professionals

both men are english

both men are exactly 3m away from you

both men are holding onto a part of the cliff that is crumbling at exactly the same rate

both men are the same in every way you may inquire about EXCEPT FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCEPT FOR their race

one man is black

one man is white

both men will die if you do nothing

but you have time to save only one of them

black or white??

who do you save??

 ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan: 


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:05 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I think the only person who has given a straight answer is eddie.

i think the answers are a reflection on the trouble that being PC has actually caused, people now doubt their actions in fear of being judged by them..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:18 pm

I do not think she gave an honest answer at all, she gave an answer in hindsight, not a realistic one, where nobody would again have time to think over such a decision. Hypothetical means many outcomes, but it also has to be testable and if you place people into that situation to test, they would react on instinct, not think and decide what action to take again based off skin colour, the last thing I think many people would think about.


No if we were to test this not stating anything but placing them in a situation where two people are hanging on for dear life and you always make sure only one can be saved, then you would have clear results to ask why people chose who they did. Placing the colour of each was a racist test, designed by a racist, when again why did this have to be the reason for choosing, it did not.

So on many counts the hypothesis fails and even by saying you can only save one does not exclude people wanting to try and save both even if they cannot. So to test this properly you would not state anything about who the people are you are saving and then you again would need to ask why they choose faced with such a split second decision, after they did choose and try to save one or both.


You could actually test this with people on harnesses, though the person doing the test would be ignorant of the fact they will not fall to their deaths

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:51 pm

Didge wrote:I do not think she gave an honest answer at all, she gave an answer in hindsight, not a realistic one, where nobody would again have time to think over such a decision. Hypothetical means many outcomes, but it also has to be testable and if you place people into that situation to test, they would react on instinct, not think and decide what action to take again based off skin colour, the last thing I think many people would think about.


No if we were to test this not stating anything but placing them in a situation where two people are hanging on for dear life and you always make sure only one can be saved, then you would have clear results to ask why people chose who they did. Placing the colour of each was a racist test, designed by a racist, when again why did this have to be the reason for choosing, it did not.

So on many counts the hypothesis fails and even by saying you can only save one does not exclude people wanting to try and save both even if they cannot. So to test this properly you would not state anything about who the people are you are saving and then you again would need to ask why they choose faced with such a split second decision, after they did choose and try to save one or both.


You could actually test this with people on harnesses, though the person doing the test would be ignorant of the fact they will not fall to their deaths


..great post Didge and logical too, I'm sure people faced with a situation would weight things up on the circumstances like who has the weakest grip etc...not the skin colour...

And I also believe people would try their best to save both.

But sadly I believe there would be a tiny minority who chose who to save based on skin colour.

The question alone speaks a lot about Smelly.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:54 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:I do not think she gave an honest answer at all, she gave an answer in hindsight, not a realistic one, where nobody would again have time to think over such a decision. Hypothetical means many outcomes, but it also has to be testable and if you place people into that situation to test, they would react on instinct, not think and decide what action to take again based off skin colour, the last thing I think many people would think about.


No if we were to test this not stating anything but placing them in a situation where two people are hanging on for dear life and you always make sure only one can be saved, then you would have clear results to ask why people chose who they did. Placing the colour of each was a racist test, designed by a racist, when again why did this have to be the reason for choosing, it did not.

So on many counts the hypothesis fails and even by saying you can only save one does not exclude people wanting to try and save both even if they cannot. So to test this properly you would not state anything about who the people are you are saving and then you again would need to ask why they choose faced with such a split second decision, after they did choose and try to save one or both.


You could actually test this with people on harnesses, though the person doing the test would be ignorant of the fact they will not fall to their deaths


..great post Didge and logical too, I'm sure people faced with a situation would weight things up on the circumstances like who has the weakest grip etc...not the skin colour...

And I also believe people would try their best to save both.

But sadly I believe there  would be a tiny minority who chose who to save based on skin colour.

The question alone speaks a lot about Smelly.


Anything is possible Joy and any hypothesis is there to be tested, but my money is on again many trying to save both, though they would fail at this and then ask them why they had chosen the one they went to first to save. Like you say many would no doubt act on instinct alone, some may just freeze, some look for help to help them and not able to do anything, but I bet the results would show many not knowing why they chose the one they went for first but more out of what they felt was the nearest.
In fact the more I think about it I would love this test to be set up just to show how poor smell's view is

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Didge wrote:I do not think she gave an honest answer at all, she gave an answer in hindsight, not a realistic one, where nobody would again have time to think over such a decision. Hypothetical means many outcomes, but it also has to be testable and if you place people into that situation to test, they would react on instinct, not think and decide what action to take again based off skin colour, the last thing I think many people would think about.


No if we were to test this not stating anything but placing them in a situation where two people are hanging on for dear life and you always make sure only one can be saved, then you would have clear results to ask why people chose who they did. Placing the colour of each was a racist test, designed by a racist, when again why did this have to be the reason for choosing, it did not.

So on many counts the hypothesis fails and even by saying you can only save one does not exclude people wanting to try and save both even if they cannot. So to test this properly you would not state anything about who the people are you are saving and then you again would need to ask why they choose faced with such a split second decision, after they did choose and try to save one or both.


You could actually test this with people on harnesses, though the person doing the test would be ignorant of the fact they will not fall to their deaths

what answer did you have in your head that you're so ashamed of making public??

it must be bad for you to be so flustered


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:46 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:I do not think she gave an honest answer at all, she gave an answer in hindsight, not a realistic one, where nobody would again have time to think over such a decision. Hypothetical means many outcomes, but it also has to be testable and if you place people into that situation to test, they would react on instinct, not think and decide what action to take again based off skin colour, the last thing I think many people would think about.


No if we were to test this not stating anything but placing them in a situation where two people are hanging on for dear life and you always make sure only one can be saved, then you would have clear results to ask why people chose who they did. Placing the colour of each was a racist test, designed by a racist, when again why did this have to be the reason for choosing, it did not.

So on many counts the hypothesis fails and even by saying you can only save one does not exclude people wanting to try and save both even if they cannot. So to test this properly you would not state anything about who the people are you are saving and then you again would need to ask why they choose faced with such a split second decision, after they did choose and try to save one or both.


You could actually test this with people on harnesses, though the person doing the test would be ignorant of the fact they will not fall to their deaths

what answer did you have in your head that you're so ashamed of making public??

it must be bad for you to be so flustered


The answer I always had would be to try and save both, that is an honest instinctive answer, the fact I have rumbled your hypothesis and have even given you now the chance to test it shows you know you are fucked. You tried to make people think they had to chose because of colour, when they did not as seen and again testing such a hypothesis would no doubt gauge many doing the same acting on instinct trying to save both, even if they would only end up saving one. With many also instinctively reaching out for the one they deemed nearest to them.
So no only a racist would think along the lines by saving colour, exposing even more why you are racist smelly chap. You were so confident in your hypothesis, you did not see that it could fail tot he outcome you thought you had entrapped people with.

You fucked up, because human compassion would show your view to be flawed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:52 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I think the only person who has given a straight answer is eddie.

I don't do waffle and bullshit. I don't even read waffle and bullshit.
You ask me a question i will answer it.

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41253
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:52 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I think the only person who has given a straight answer is eddie.

I don't do waffle and bullshit. I don't even read waffle and bullshit.
You ask me a question i will answer it.

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41253
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Eilzel on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:57 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:I think the only person who has given a straight answer is eddie.

I don't do waffle and bullshit. I don't even read waffle and bullshit.
You ask me a question i will answer it.

You do repeat yourself though ^^^  Razz Wink 

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:01 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

I don't do waffle and bullshit. I don't even read waffle and bullshit.
You ask me a question i will answer it.

You do repeat yourself though ^^^  Razz Wink 

Only when people are deliberatley misunderstanding me  Cool 

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41253
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Eilzel on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:49 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

You do repeat yourself though ^^^  Razz Wink 

Only when people are deliberatley misunderstanding me  Cool 

I was referring to your double post  Smile 

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Laughing 

...sorry Eds, I see what Eilzel did there!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:03 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

what answer did you have in your head that you're so ashamed of making public??

it must be bad for you to be so flustered


The answer I always had would be to try and save both, that is an honest instinctive answer, the fact I have rumbled your hypothesis and have even given you now the chance to test it shows you know you are fucked. You tried to make people think they had to chose because of colour, when they did not as seen and again testing such a hypothesis would no doubt gauge many doing the same acting on instinct trying to save both, even if they would only end up saving one. With many also instinctively reaching out for the one they deemed nearest to them.
So no only a racist would think along the lines by saving colour, exposing even more why you are racist smelly chap. You were so confident in your hypothesis, you did not see that it could fail tot he outcome you thought you had entrapped people with.

You fucked up, because human compassion would show your view to be flawed

that is the answer you gave to a question that was NOT asked

you have added an additional parameter to alter the scenario because YOU (not ME), are scared of looking in the mirror

you cannot save both since the primary restriction placed on the participant (thats you) was that they could only save ONE

so in saying that you would save both or try to save both you haven't answered the hypothetical question i posed to you

the real test didge was not in how you answered but in how you react to the question

i cannot force you to be honest and i cannot read your mind

but i know that you would have thought of an answer to MY question, and that answer would have been black or white, but it is an answer you could never publicly give, because YOU believe it makes you racist

and so you have kicked and screamed and pulled your hair out and given an answer to a question that was never asked because you think i makes you safe. it doesn't, it simply says that you're hiding your real answer

if you were a little more switched on , you would have answered the way veya did

but you didnt

you're racist





Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:05 pm


Now I've heard everything.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Its alright Lovedust, sadly smelly is a bit of a simpleton
He seems annoyed because as it is a hypothesis, the best way to test this belief would be to enact this test as close as possible, which would mean placing people in a situation where two people could die, in other words both on the edge of a cliff, but with harnesses.
This would give the most accurate answers to such a idiotic racist concept of smelly's. Not only could you map out the choice made by the unknowing people involved with their ethnicity and choosing which one to save, you would also have what they thought about when they saw the situation.
Now I guarantee you that many would not contemplate skin colour or ethnicity and do as I stated I would do, try to save both, going for the nearest it would seem to me in such a split second who to attempt first.


So it was a flawed hypothesis which actually was answered, which you cannot change the parameters of your challenge, which has not been changed when testing, as they are still face with a black and a white person. to go for first, being as they are six meters apart. The unrealistic part would be the knowing that you could save one, hence this question on choosing is flawed, as you placed an unreasonable if not impossible situation where it would ever be likely. As 2 people in close proximity to you with with no time to know how long they have left to hold on, would not provide the would be savior with any view he could only save one. He would attempt to save both in most cases I guess and would still only save one, but he did what would likely happen, act on instinct and try and save both.


Smelly thinks he can cheat the testing of a hypothesis and he tries this to make a a near impossible claim onto people, he fixes deliberately to have a racist outcome, negating the fact if people did not chose the person over their ethnicity but again for example how near they were, and thus make your decision that way, you cannot be judged a racial answer.. There again would be no time to think as they would both then die. Thus even the testing would prove many people would not have to make a choice on ethnicity or even chose on ethnicity. Thus whoever you did attempt to save first the one , the person who gets saved, means the ethnicity of each person is irrelevant to your actions and thus you could not be faulted and claim to be a racist, if your actions never resolved around ethnicity.


You see smelly would know most theologians argue with logic and atheists, thus claiming people could only make their choice based up the ethnicity would be false, as seen when tested, many people would not chose that way, hence rendering his view point only relevant to people who would actually choose by ethnicity. Thus showing those who did hold the views he set up to trap with, this not being the people he intended to set up and failed badly, he just got people who chose by ethnicity, you then also have to find out why they choose that way which again could have varied reasons.


Smelly fucked up big time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:57 pm

Had a Costa coffee and lunch with my mum today. She's 68.
Whilst we were eating I told her about this thread (I often tell her about the different threads and topics etc as she's very nosey and also quite up-to-date on forums...she's on a "dog" one lol), anyway, read out smelly's intial post from my iphone (she thinks it's a stupid name btw) and then I went on to tell her some of the posts that were made, including what I'd said.
She said: "So I'm not understanding..?"
"Understanding what mum?"

"Why didn't anyone else just answer the question?" She said

I explained that people were saying that you could never know how you would react etc etc, and that the scenario was flawed etc etc and she said:

"Oh. Well we all know those things when something is hypothetical, that's why it's hypothetical....and actually, if they gave all these different fancy answers then they were still answering, so why didn't they actually answer the one thing they were asked?"


Still don't know mum.  Neutral 


But I did read this today:

"Even some very educated and smart people can never and will never accept or be able to imagine a hypothetical scenario. So they avoid the question. Demand more alternatives. Make up their own alternatives. Reject the scenario all together but still wish to participate.

Its the same people who demand third options in polls like "Don't care either way""

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41253
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:05 pm

Dear me and again Eddie

Read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situational_judgement_test


He never provided a realistic, hypothetical scenario as seen by my answers.

So before you right off people you need to understand much more about hypothetical situations. It would be unrealistic that people would decide to chose as they would act on instinct and it would be unrealistic to know you could not attempt to save both.


I hope you finally grasp this now, hence why I say his hypothetical situation was flawed from the start, being as it was unrealistic.
Thus you made the poor decision to chose as he wanted you to racially chose when no doubt in a real life situation you would act on instinct. So on that part he succeeding in making you chose by skin colour when you never needed two. Even if he had not screwed up, you could still make a decision based off the view to you who was the nearest and thus your decision would not be racial

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:06 pm

Er Eddie, I answered, straight away, exactly what I would have done. Smelly didn't like it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:11 pm

Sassy wrote:Er Eddie, I answered, straight away, exactly what I would have done.   Smelly didn't like it.

And again sass, you never answered it how it was asked:

You can only save one.

Nobody answered it, except me, and Eilzel (in his first post) and someone else who said he'd basically run to the right because he's right-handed.
None of us made up another little scenario, we just answered "You Can Only Save One".

This topic has been done to death now. I really do think it shows that there is a common reason why people choose not to stay within the bounds of hypotheticals: They simply cannot accept the choices presented to them because they think they aren't reasonable or because they think they don't make sense.
To those people I say: Where's your sense of imagination?

Night guys. I need sleep  Sleep 

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41253
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:14 pm

Blimey Eddie still cannot grasp that his hypothetical situation was unrealistic of that people needed to chose racially, being unrealistic, they would though mainly act on instinct and again many people did answer. More in line with a real life outcome, showing who actually gave the realistic answers, thos who did not make an answer based racially  and thus the ones who did answer racially did so off an unrealistic situation, showing also they did not think it through

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by David on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:20 am

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:Er Eddie, I answered, straight away, exactly what I would have done.   Smelly didn't like it.

And again sass, you never answered it how it was asked:

You can only save one.

Nobody answered it, except me, and Eilzel (in his first post) and someone else who said he'd basically run to the right because he's right-handed.
None of us made up another little scenario, we just answered "You Can Only Save One".

This topic has been done to death now. I really do think it shows that there is a common reason why people choose not to stay within the bounds of hypotheticals: They simply cannot accept the choices presented to them because they think they aren't reasonable or because they think they don't make sense.
To those people I say:  Where's your sense of imagination?

Night guys. I need sleep  Sleep 

As you say it is an hypothetical reply to a hypothetical question. I did answer I would go for the weaker one... But as it is hypothetical situation goodness know what would happen in real life.  study study study 
David
David

Posts : 748
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:21 pm

David wrote:
eddie wrote:
A
And again sass, you never answered it how it was asked:

You can only save one.

Nobody answered it, except me, and Eilzel (in his first post) and someone else who said he'd basically run to the right because he's right-handed.
None of us made up another little scenario, we just answered "You Can Only Save One".

This topic has been done to death now. I really do think it shows that there is a common reason why people choose not to stay within the bounds of hypotheticals: They simply cannot accept the choices presented to them because they think they aren't reasonable or because they think they don't make sense.
To those people I say:  Where's your sense of imagination?

Night guys. I need sleep  Sleep 

As you say it is an hypothetical reply to a hypothetical question.  I did answer I would go for the weaker one...  But as it is hypothetical situation goodness know what would happen in real life.   study study study 
There is no weaker one

They are both equally weak

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Anyway I don't give a shit anymore

The test did what it was supposed to do - it held the mirror up

And boy did some posters really hate what they saw


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Andy on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:31 pm

If I were at the cliff edge and 2 people were hanging on by their fingertips, one black man and one white man, I would get Smelly Bumbandit to attempt a rescue first - then push him over.
I would then save both guys.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6234
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 63
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Handy Andy wrote:If I were at the cliff edge and 2 people were hanging on by their fingertips,  one black man and one white man, I would get Smelly Bumbandit to attempt a rescue first - then push him over.
I would then save both guys.

Whatever.
You can still only save one  Rolling Eyes 

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41253
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Eilzel on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:If I were at the cliff edge and 2 people were hanging on by their fingertips,  one black man and one white man, I would get Smelly Bumbandit to attempt a rescue first - then push him over.
I would then save both guys.

Whatever.
You can still only save one  Rolling Eyes 

Surely eds you understand that people might not take a question by smelly serious- why give a serious answer to a ridiculous question? Does it deserve it? Do you REALLY think the answer (or attempts to evade it) prove anything?

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:52 pm

Handy Andy wrote:If I were at the cliff edge and 2 people were hanging on by their fingertips,  one black man and one white man, I would get Smelly Bumbandit to attempt a rescue first - then push him over.
I would then save both guys.

 lol!  Same here, probably the most racist and homophobic person to pollute these boards.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by David on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

Whatever.
You can still only save one  Rolling Eyes 

Surely eds you understand that people might not take a question by smelly serious- why give a serious answer to a ridiculous question? Does it deserve it? Do you REALLY think the answer (or attempts to evade it) prove anything?

That was my point Mr Ex any stupid hypothetical questions from that smelly deserves all it gets lol  ::fishffight:: 
David
David

Posts : 748
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Eilzel on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:21 pm

David wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Surely eds you understand that people might not take a question by smelly serious- why give a serious answer to a ridiculous question? Does it deserve it? Do you REALLY think the answer (or attempts to evade it) prove anything?

That was my point Mr Ex any stupid hypothetical questions from that smelly deserves all it gets lol  ::fishffight:: 

Exactly Mr D  Twisted Evil 

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Stephenmarra on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

Whatever.
You can still only save one  Rolling Eyes 

Surely eds you understand that people might not take a question by smelly serious- why give a serious answer to a ridiculous question? Does it deserve it? Do you REALLY think the answer (or attempts to evade it) prove anything?

Why not ? It's only a forum for fucks sake and could lead to self questioning, go for it I say. It's all good.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra

Posts : 929
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 59
Location : Cumbria

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

Whatever.
You can still only save one  Rolling Eyes 

Surely eds you understand that people might not take a question by smelly serious- why give a serious answer to a ridiculous question? Does it deserve it? Do you REALLY think the answer (or attempts to evade it) prove anything?

It most certainly does

A question asked and an answer avoided suggests subterfuge to hide something

Guilt is my first thought

What are you feeling guilty for???

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:07 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Surely eds you understand that people might not take a question by smelly serious- why give a serious answer to a ridiculous question? Does it deserve it? Do you REALLY think the answer (or attempts to evade it) prove anything?

Why not ? It's only a forum for fucks sake and could lead to self questioning, go for it I say. It's all good.

The "self questioning" bit is what they are terrified of

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:08 pm


My cat's breath smells like catfood.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:18 pm

lovedust wrote:
My cat's breath smells like catfood.

I hate cats

Any dog of mine would have to be a natural enemy of cats

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:45 pm


How can anyone hate cats?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:08 am

lovedust wrote:
My cat's breath smells like catfood.

Ralphie Get off the Stage Sweetheart


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 37
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Eilzel on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:34 am

^smelly I actually did answer your question, you are just too much of a shithouse to acknowledge that because it brings down your pride and joy in what you obviously see as your biggest success in life (this thread pmsl)...

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:50 am

Eilzel wrote:^smelly I actually did answer your question, you are just too much of a shithouse to acknowledge that because it brings down your pride and joy in what you obviously see as your biggest success in life (this thread pmsl)...

Which guy did you save in the end, I forget.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Eilzel on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:56 am

Well as you said you don't read my posts, so we know you rarely know what you are actually talking about.

I saved the white guy (almost certainly) on the same grounds Eds did; although did mention if say the other guy looked 'friendly' I may choose differently.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:05 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
lovedust wrote:
My cat's breath smells like catfood.

I hate cats

Any dog of mine would have to be a natural enemy of cats


I don't hate dogs i just wouldn't have one , but love cats

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:01 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

Whatever.
You can still only save one  Rolling Eyes 

Surely eds you understand that people might not take a question by smelly serious- why give a serious answer to a ridiculous question? Does it deserve it? Do you REALLY think the answer (or attempts to evade it) prove anything?

Les I do try to answer the post not the poster; I made a point of doing that when I joined.
Besides, I love answering hypothetical questions and testing myself.

I don't think any of the people that smelly called a closet racist are in fact racist, but it does say a lot about people when they just simply won't answer.

You answered!

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41253
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:03 pm

lovedust wrote:
How can anyone hate cats?

I don't like cats.
Their feel, their look, their smell and their general aloofness.

Don't hate them though and certainly would help a sick or ill one if I could.

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41253
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:25 pm

eddie wrote:
lovedust wrote:
How can anyone hate cats?

I don't like cats.
Their feel, their look, their smell and their general aloofness.

Don't hate them though and certainly would help a sick or ill one if I could.

that;s how i am about dogs edds, i just can't stand that dog smell or the fact they lick their bits then lick their owners faces , it just makes me feel sick but i can't stand too see any creature hurt and certainly don't hate dogs .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by nicko on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:44 pm

dogs have masters, cats have servants ! I like a cats independence.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 13319
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by stardesk on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:55 pm

I have the perfect solution. Get a sandwich out of your picnic box, poor a coffee out of your flask, phone emergency services, and sit back and watch the show. How's that?


_________________
Theodosius Dobzhansky: 'Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.'
stardesk
stardesk

Posts : 948
Join date : 2013-12-13

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Eilzel on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Surely eds you understand that people might not take a question by smelly serious- why give a serious answer to a ridiculous question? Does it deserve it? Do you REALLY think the answer (or attempts to evade it) prove anything?

Les I do try to answer the post not the poster; I made a point of doing that when I joined.
Besides, I love answering hypothetical questions and testing myself.

I don't think any of the people that smelly called a closet racist are in fact racist, but it does say a lot about people when they just simply won't answer.

You answered!

I did answer. But I understand where those who didn't were coming from. Come on Eds I know you; do you really think had didge, sass, Ben and the others answered 'white guy'; smelly wouldn't have had a frikkin' digital orgasm gushing how 'see you are all really racist!'- of course he would. It was a stupid loaded question where he knew he could win either way. Only he didn't- and it is obvious as anything where people wouldn't even humour him.

This is Smelly we are talking about... so anyway, what does it say about those people in your opinion that wouldn't simply answer?

I'll tell you what it said about them imo- it said that they appreciate sensitivities on such issues- which is actually pretty bloody decent of them really. I'm not quite so sensitive, so yes I could answer. But it says nothing bad about anyone that didn't want to answer smelly's stupid little question.

The only thing proved by the whole thread is that smelly obsesses over such silly things.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:51 pm

Les, I agree with you. Smelly would probably have said "Racist!" if didge and the others had said the white guy.

But don't you see? They cared about being called racist! That was his point.

That's his entire point!
I didn't because I am safe in the belief that I am not.

I got it. I'm not sure why no one else did.

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41253
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Eilzel on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:58 pm

eddie wrote:Les, I agree with you. Smelly would probably have said "Racist!" if didge and the others had said the white guy.

But don't you see? They cared about being called racist! That was his point.

That's his entire point!
I didn't because I am safe in the belief that I am not.

I got it. I'm not sure why no one else did.

Actually he called them racist Eds; it is right up there. By his twisted logic if you choose (ie: discriminate) in this case based on skin colour- you aren't racist; but if you wont answer you are. WTF?

And of course people care about being called racist- it is a harsh allegation and unfair to people who actually are concerned with equal rights and respect for others- thing smelly most definitely does not.

However; I am of a more easy going view on this. Am I 'a racist', as in openly hostile to those of different ethnicity and willing to discriminate against others different to me on a day to day basis- no I'm not.

But am I racist in that I would probably save the white guy in this unlikely scenario? Yes I am. And it IS racist Eds because you and I and others WOULD be choosing solely on that one factor- how is that not racist? It is instinctive; and goes back to base tribalism- and a word we use to define that is 'racist'. It doesn't mean we are racist by the common understanding though.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:08 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

Les I do try to answer the post not the poster; I made a point of doing that when I joined.
Besides, I love answering hypothetical questions and testing myself.

I don't think any of the people that smelly called a closet racist are in fact racist, but it does say a lot about people when they just simply won't answer.

You answered!

I did answer. But I understand where those who didn't were coming from. Come on Eds I know you; do you really think had didge, sass, Ben and the others answered 'white guy'; smelly wouldn't have had a frikkin' digital orgasm gushing how 'see you are all really racist!'- of course he would. It was a stupid loaded question where he knew he could win either way. Only he didn't- and it is obvious as anything where people wouldn't even humour him.

This is Smelly we are talking about... so anyway, what does it say about those people in your opinion that wouldn't simply answer?

I'll tell you what it said about them imo- it said that they appreciate sensitivities on such issues- which is actually pretty bloody decent of them really. I'm not quite so sensitive, so yes I could answer. But it says nothing bad about anyone that didn't want to answer smelly's stupid little question.

The only thing proved by the whole thread is that smelly obsesses over such silly things.

you are incorrect

i would not have done so, in fact i KNEW they would not answer a direct challenge to their alleged anti racism

i have made it abundantly clear that the "test" wasn't how a person answered but WHETHER they answered

it was a trap, a red herring haven't you figured it out by now??

ben sassy and didge almost broke their back bending over in an attempt to not answer the question, but in reality all that says is that they perceive their answer to be racist and they are ashamed of it, thus they closet case racists

it was never about ME calling THEM racist, it was always about THEM seeing THEMSELVES as racist

in that regard they performed perfectly

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:Les, I agree with you. Smelly would probably have said "Racist!" if didge and the others had said the white guy.

But don't you see? They cared about being called racist! That was his point.

That's his entire point!
I didn't because I am safe in the belief that I am not.

I got it. I'm not sure why no one else did.

Actually he called them racist Eds; it is right up there. By his twisted logic if you choose (ie: discriminate) in this case based on skin colour- you aren't racist; but if you wont answer you are. WTF?

And of course people care about being called racist- it is a harsh allegation and unfair to people who actually are concerned with equal rights and respect for others- thing smelly most definitely does not.

However; I am of a more easy going view on this. Am I 'a racist', as in openly hostile to those of different ethnicity and willing to discriminate against others different to me on a day to day basis- no I'm not.

But am I racist in that I would probably save the white guy in this unlikely scenario? Yes I am. And it IS racist Eds because you and I and others WOULD be choosing solely on that one factor- how is that not racist? It is instinctive; and goes back to base tribalism- and a word we use to define that is 'racist'. It doesn't mean we are racist by the common understanding though.

i wish i could thank you for this

"It is instinctive; and goes back to base tribalism"

you have just made the case for what i have been arguing all along elizel - that everyone is inherently "racist" but we are not,

it is as you have just made clear, instinctive tribalism to choose "one of our own"

that instinct is what didge and the rest are ashamed of, since they are indoctrinated to believe that it is racist when it is only natural and yet they cannot accept their own nature

and that is why i would not call you a racist for choosing





Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

are you a racist?? - Page 5 Empty Re: are you a racist??

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum