NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Rain Storm In Alabama Looks Like A Portal To Another World

4 posters

Go down

This Rain Storm In Alabama Looks Like A Portal To Another World Empty This Rain Storm In Alabama Looks Like A Portal To Another World

Post by Didgee Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:03 am

A rain storm in Alabama captured from inside of a hangar.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/10791/This-Rain-Storm-In-Alabama-Looks-Like-A-Portal-To-Another-World

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This Rain Storm In Alabama Looks Like A Portal To Another World Empty Re: This Rain Storm In Alabama Looks Like A Portal To Another World

Post by Maddog Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:11 am

I've driven through storms like that.

It's interesting to say the least.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

This Rain Storm In Alabama Looks Like A Portal To Another World Empty Re: This Rain Storm In Alabama Looks Like A Portal To Another World

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:18 pm

I've driven through some shit.

Once, I was driving in a thunderstorm, and lightning struck an electrical cable I was driving toward, sending movie-effect electricity rippling across the wire which I then drove *under* because I was a stupid teenager at the time.

Another time, I was quite a bit older and a storm blew in suddenly -- it blew a street sign near Texas Christian University all the way around before pelting down hail that made it impossible to see more than 10 feet. I rolled along, slowly and blindly, until I was able to find a parking lot with two tall vans that I could park between. I really thought there was a chance I would die during that one, I called my sister just so someone would know what was happening.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:00 pm

I remember a holiday in Greece and it came down like that. I swear to God. It was daytime and we were stuck in it and I couldn't move and the water rose up around our ankles. I just stood there gasping for air, my hair plastered over my face like suffocating polythene. It was ghastly and quite scary.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down