NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Articles of Unity

Go down

The Articles of Unity Empty The Articles of Unity

Post by Didgee on Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:22 am

If President Trump is returned to office, will you feel that your future is secure?

If Vice-President Biden is elected, will you feel that the nation is in capable hands?

Now imagine instead that a courageous, competent pair of patriots take the stage — a team not beholden to any party, nor beset by conflicts of interest. A team driven to build a future where our national vision is clear, our plan is wise and — for the first time — every American is fully included.

Imagine looking your neighbors in the eye and — no matter who they might be — feeling a sense of comradery and excitement about what is to come. Imagine being proud to be an American again, or for the first time.

This scenario is one that an overwhelming majority of Americans would prefer. And the very real possibility stands open before us.
Are you ready to accept this possibility and the responsibility that comes with it?

After decades of neglect, our country is in crisis, and cynicism dominates the public mind.

Maybe you have felt this. Maybe you are worried about your family’s future. Or maybe you are simply a concerned citizen, witnessing recent events unfold and are troubled by what they seem to foreshadow.

You are not alone.

https://medium.com/@ArticlesOfUnity/the-articles-of-unity-f544f930d336

Didgee

Back to top Go down

The Articles of Unity Empty Re: The Articles of Unity

Post by nicko on Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:38 am

If Biden wins, we can say good-bye to a good Trade deal ?
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee on Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:59 am

nicko wrote:If Biden wins, we can say good-bye to a good Trade deal ?

Highly unlikely mate, as it would not benefit many companies both in the US and the UK

Didgee

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:33 pm

Imagine a soft, cuddly kitten. Not likely...

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum