NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young mother, 24, is shot dead in front of her fiancé after saying "all lives matter" during an argument with Black Lives Matter supporters

+3
Maddog
Original Quill
Didgee
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Young mother, 24, is shot dead in front of her fiancé after saying "all lives matter" during an argument with Black Lives Matter supporters - Page 3 Empty Young mother, 24, is shot dead in front of her fiancé after saying "all lives matter" during an argument with Black Lives Matter supporters

Post by Didgee Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jessica Doty Whitaker, 24, was shot dead on  July 5 in Indianapolis, Indiana
Whitaker, her fiancé Jose Ramirez and two others were reportedly walking along the canal when one of them allegedly used the n-word
A nearby group of people heard the phrase and a confrontation was sparked
During the argument, Whitaker responded 'All lives matter' when the other group said 'Black Lives Matter'
Whitaker, a home health nurse, leaves behind a three-year-old son
She was one of three people shot dead at Indianapolis' canal last week, and one of several over Fourth of July weekend

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8515507/Young-mother-24-shot-dead-fianc-saying-lives-matter.html

Of course Black lives matter, but the organisation is being over run with hateful extremists

Nobody deserves to be murdered for an opinion and these comments show up. 

Activists from BLM have been attacking the public facebook of Jessica Whitaker.
They are celebrating her death and mocking her family members. She never even used a racial slur and this shows how dangerous the movement is becoming

This is sick beyond belief and I fear that the US is spirally down a path that will end in mass violence and civil war

Young mother, 24, is shot dead in front of her fiancé after saying "all lives matter" during an argument with Black Lives Matter supporters - Page 3 Ec1VPTLWsAMSzNS?format=jpg&name=small

Young mother, 24, is shot dead in front of her fiancé after saying "all lives matter" during an argument with Black Lives Matter supporters - Page 3 Ec1VPTMWkAACoec?format=jpg&name=900x900

Young mother, 24, is shot dead in front of her fiancé after saying "all lives matter" during an argument with Black Lives Matter supporters - Page 3 Ec1VPTNWkAArTwX?format=jpg&name=900x900

Young mother, 24, is shot dead in front of her fiancé after saying "all lives matter" during an argument with Black Lives Matter supporters - Page 3 Ec1VPTQXoAANKyA?format=jpg&name=small

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Young mother, 24, is shot dead in front of her fiancé after saying "all lives matter" during an argument with Black Lives Matter supporters - Page 3 Empty Re: Young mother, 24, is shot dead in front of her fiancé after saying "all lives matter" during an argument with Black Lives Matter supporters

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:10 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I know.  Your well-reasoned post was what prompted my thoughts.

I wanted to point out in greater detail, where if one has "not lived alongside racism", one gets a skewed perspective on this complicated issue.

You have to live within it, in order to understand.  I wasn't pointing out any presumed 'not-caring' factor; I was pointing out the different picture one gets without the benefit of the historical dimension.

Nor was it even you I had in mind when I wrote that.  Some people (particularly non-American) take remedial efforts to be a arithmetic assault on equality: to give x what one does not give y, seems inequitable, until you take into account the historical advantage that x has had over y all these decades.

Well you did write this in response to what I had said..."That's because you don't really care about black lives...or perhaps, you don't believe it is really happening" so yep, I did think you meant me.

Right. And the reason is, you don't really understand, having no experience of what it is like on the inside. You don't see the importance of BLM, because you haven't experienced the lynching's and murders in your everyday life. Seeing it from afar, not knowing the capabilities of southerners, you are not convinced.

On the other hand, Americans know it is happening, and see it every day from grade school on. You have to have had the historical experience.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Young mother, 24, is shot dead in front of her fiancé after saying "all lives matter" during an argument with Black Lives Matter supporters - Page 3 Empty Re: Young mother, 24, is shot dead in front of her fiancé after saying "all lives matter" during an argument with Black Lives Matter supporters

Post by Maddog Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:41 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hahaha...best not to mention that.  Red is massively jealous of me, and any suggestion of congruence will tickle that itch.

Wink

Jealousy is a strong word to use on a forum. I have seen what looks to me suspiciously like jealousy in a very few female posters ,(not here) never in the males.
I think it's more a case of you and Maddog just lock horns because you are usually on opposite sided of whichever fence is under discussion. Razz

I have zero respect for Quill as a human.

He may confuse that with jealousy.

He's old, and likely confused a lot.

Also, this isn't about us being on opposite sides of positions. I get along very well with other posters, and people in real life that see things differently than me.

I just don't get along with the 1 out of 100 people that I find to be dishonest, lying arrogant bastards.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:58 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

Jealousy is a strong word to use on a forum. I have seen what looks to me suspiciously like jealousy in a very few female posters ,(not here) never in the males.
I think it's more a case of you and Maddog just lock horns because you are usually on opposite sided of whichever fence is under discussion. Razz

I have zero respect for Quill as a human.

He may confuse that with jealousy.

He's old, and likely confused a lot.

Also, this isn't about us being on opposite sides of positions. I get along very well with other posters, and people in real life that see things differently than me.

I just don't get along with the 1 out of 100 people that I find to be dishonest, lying arrogant bastards.

Sounds like you are over-obsessed with me. There's a lot of energy you devote to me and my credentials. That with the animosity, sounds like jealousy to me. I'll leave it at that, unless you convince me otherwise.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:08 pm

What has struck me though in this thread, the OP was about a woman murdered by a BLM supporter, and the following hateful posts from other BLM extremists have been plastered all over the dead womans Facebook page, yet it's once more the white people who end up defending themselves. Rolling Eyes

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie and nicko like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:07 pm

Syl wrote:What has struck me though in this thread, the OP was about a woman murdered by a BLM supporter, and the following hateful posts from other BLM extremists have been plastered all over the dead womans Facebook page, yet it's once more the white people who end up defending themselves. Rolling Eyes

It's because of prejudice.

Folks are more judged based on skin tone, ethnicity or where they may be from.  

It's what the clever and woke people do.

Last edited by Maddog on Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:14 pm

What does WOKE mean ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:00 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:What has struck me though in this thread, the OP was about a woman murdered by a BLM supporter, and the following hateful posts from other BLM extremists have been plastered all over the dead womans Facebook page, yet it's once more the white people who end up defending themselves. Rolling Eyes

It's because of prejudice.

Folks are more judged based on skin tone, ethnicity or where they may be from.

Take it from a southerner. They wrote the book.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:09 pm

nicko wrote:What does WOKE mean ?

Woke is a political term of African American origin, and refers to an awareness of issues concerning social justice and racial prejudice. It is derived from the Ebonics expression "stay woke", meaning to maintain a continuing vigilance of racism and tricks played to further it (Jim Crow laws; voter suppression; etc.).

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:00 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woke
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:00 pm

nicko wrote:What does WOKE mean ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woke
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3