NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boris Johnson's mishandling of the Corona virus

Go down

Boris Johnson's  mishandling of the Corona virus Empty Boris Johnson's mishandling of the Corona virus

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:00 am

Looks likely there will be a full public enquiry into how the government's response to the pandemic has been handled.
And a lot of MP's are not impressed with Boris's decision making.
Some senior conservative MP's are planning another leadership election after Christmas.
Oh dear. After all the bull and bluster, this reaĺly hasn't been a great year for the flaxen haired buffoon, and the job isn't as easy as he thought it would be.
Rishi Sunak will be hopeful.

Boris Johnson's fatal errors in handling the coronavirus crisis which cost lives

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnsons-fatal-errors-handling-22149786#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

Back to top Go down

Boris Johnson's  mishandling of the Corona virus Empty Re: Boris Johnson's mishandling of the Corona virus

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:47 am

Straight out of the left wing wank rag... The daily mirror!

Yawn...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Boris Johnson's  mishandling of the Corona virus Empty Re: Boris Johnson's mishandling of the Corona virus

Post by nicko on Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:34 am

Good job it wasn't Corbin, we'd be further in the shit !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:40 am

Yes, he was asleep at the wheel.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 on Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:15 am

Brutus wrote:Looks likely there will be a full public enquiry into how the government's  response  to the pandemic has been handled.
And a lot of MP's  are not impressed with Boris's  decision making.
Some senior conservative MP's are planning another leadership election  after Christmas.
Oh dear. After all the bull and bluster, this reaĺly hasn't been a great year for the flaxen haired buffoon, and the job isn't as easy as he thought it would be.
Rishi Sunak will be hopeful.

Boris Johnson's fatal errors in handling the coronavirus crisis which cost lives

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnsons-fatal-errors-handling-22149786#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

Good post that Brutus
+1

Yes I think Boris has been winging it in regards to the pandemic
A lot of lives have been lost especially in care homes.
Nothing was done at the start, they were all just mumbling around
Like barney bear. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:18 am

But I notice that Labour is helping the virus pandemic by encouraging these rioters....doing everything possible to encourage a second wave.......

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:00 pm

Evidence?

Boris doesn't need Labour's help for a 2nd wave.
They are doing a great job for that to happen already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 on Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:30 pm

Brutus wrote:Evidence?

Boris doesn't need Labour's  help for a 2nd wave.
They are doing a great job for that to happen already.

They certainly are!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:41 pm

same evidence as you are basing your rubbish on.....

however getting back to some form of normality vis commerce is ESSENTIAL....these riots are not.

labour have form in trying to sabotage the govts efforts in this pandemic

take that idiot mayor of london who reduced public transport vastly , thus creating crowding, when the intention was to STOP crowding on public transport......
Now labour directly encouraging gathering in crowds and doing the things that WILL spread the virus.....

IF there is a second spike in these affected cities...I hope they only lock down those cities and not everywhere else.......I dont appreciate the last 12 weeks I have spent stuck at home unable to take time to go to my woodland retreat, being extended by a selection of loony leftist rent a mob trouble makers.. Those in the states have an issue ...and what they do about it is up to them...over HERE there is no cause for it.

me I'd teargas the lot of em repeatedly, The ONLY reason this hasnt been cracked down on is because its a "racial" issue. Seriously???

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:45 pm

yeah, part of the problem is that Boris was relying on the british people having a bit of common sense...sadly thats no longer true......several generations educated by leftist teachers and indoctrinated with anti establishment propaganda and no discipline ever enforced ensures we have these idiots..... Christ on a bike PHE even had to educate some on how to wash their hands properly fgs.

time we had a cull methinks.......pity this virus doesnt prey soley on the stupid and ignorant........

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:05 pm

Put Snipers on Roofs , pick out the trouble makers, [antifa] and Bang ! I don't believe in half measures ! Just a thought !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:07 pm

Vic... What is stopping you going out your front door and getting in your car and going directly to your woodland retreat...?

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:14 pm

in a word tommy....wales

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:24 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:in a word tommy....wales

You are funny... That just cracked me up...!

I see exactly what you're saying!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:32 pm

Well, you see the woodland is just east of Builth Wells and the green welly brigade wont let us english in Sad

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:53 pm

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum