NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAME #YouClapForMeNow

Go down

BAME #YouClapForMeNow Empty BAME #YouClapForMeNow

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpkfswJZ3LI

https://twitter.com/tezilyas/status/1250145012840628224

Back to top Go down

BAME #YouClapForMeNow Empty Re: BAME #YouClapForMeNow

Post by Cass on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:15 am

Oh my. Made the hairs stand up. Outstanding.

Thanks Didge for finding this!

the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:40 am

No Texans?

Suspect

Cool video though.

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:22 pm

Cass wrote:Oh my. Made the hairs stand up. Outstanding.

You are welcome me lady

For some reason the one I put up has been deleted

So here is another link to this.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=YouClapForMeNow&src=IE-SearchBox&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dYouClapForMeNow%26src%3dIE-SearchBox%26FORM%3dIENAE2&view=detail&mmscn=vwrc&mid=C95C7BA2B0E0F68E724BC95C7BA2B0E0F68E724B&FORM=WRVORC

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:22 pm

Maddog wrote:No Texans?

Suspect

Cool video though.

Just no white British...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:01 pm

Notice how the divisive, pro foreign mass immigration, anti white British, racists... have turned the clap for the NHS into something that is divisive, pro foreign mass immigration, anti white British, racist...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Suspect

Cool video though.

Just no white British...

I see the message of the video is lost on you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Notice how the divisive, pro foreign mass immigration, anti white British, racists... have turned the clap for the NHS into something that is divisive, pro foreign mass immigration, anti white British, racist...

How is the video pro mass immigration?

How is it anti-white?

Its helping to show up the error of the ways of people when they wrongly fear people based on the geographical location they were born onto

The view is for a number of British people, have been very anti foreign people coming to this country.

You being a glowing example of this xenophobia

Where a third of our doctors are foreign, showing how much we are reliant on a foreign pool of medically trained people to keep the NHS running.

All this seems lost on you of course

Just as now many are helping and fighting in the front line to combat this virus.
So did many in WW2

So did many in WW1

The last two wars where many did not even live in the Uk

So the video is not racist, nor anti-white.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:25 pm

"You Clap for Me Now features a mix of first, second and third generation immigrants who are essential workers during the global pandemic, including doctors, nurses, teachers, shopkeepers and food delivery drivers:"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:31 pm

If we didn't have so many foreigners in the country then we wouldn't need foreigners in the NHS either...

There are just over 1million people working in the NHS... around 80% of those are white British...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Suspect

Cool video though.

Just no white British...

yeah funny that, it's like we owe them for letting them in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:40 pm

I do not disagree that some foreigners are making a valuable contribution to Britain, and that some immigration is a great thing...

But that doesn't mean that all foreigners are making a valuable contribution and that all/mass immigration is a great thing...

While some try to conflate these things... And try to cry racism at anyone who dares to point out the huge numbers of undesirable foreigners here in UK and the problems caused by mass immigration...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I do not disagree that some foreigners are making a valuable contribution to Britain, and that some immigration is a great thing...

But that doesn't mean that all foreigners are making a valuable contribution and that all/mass immigration is a great thing...

While some try to conflate these things... And try to cry racism at anyone who dares to point out the huge numbers of undesirable foreigners here in UK and the problems caused by mass immigration...

I agree, we need a points based system so those who can and will contribute are allowed to, what we do not need is the knife crime, child grooming a sharia law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Its not just about foreigners, but second generation (which includes me and my siblings) and third generation people from immigration

You were the only one crying racism here, by saying anti-British and anti-white

The irony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

If we didn't have so many foreigners in the country then we wouldn't need foreigners in the NHS either...

There are just over 1million people working in the NHS... around 80% of those are white British...

You are not very good at maths, when a third of doctors are foreign

Take away 7 million foreign born out of 68 million population and what shortfall would you have in GP's?

Take as long as you like

As you would in fact have a massive shortage in Doctors and the NHS would have collapsed

You are also talking porkies on the number of people who work for the NHS, as well as you missing out on people working in the heath sector

https://fullfact.org/health/how-many-nhs-employees-are-there/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:55 pm

We used to be told that we were only allowing in the highly skilled and well qualified and hard working well needed foreigners... But how can that have been true when we are now told that the "diverse" areas are the "most deprived" with highest crime levels and unemployment etc...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

We used to be told that we were only allowing in the highly skilled and well qualified and hard working well needed foreigners... But how can that have been true when we are now told that the "diverse" areas are the "most deprived" with highest crime levels and unemployment etc...?

But the reality is we also need many unskilled people to work on farms, factories etc. Mainly as we have a number of bone idol people who like to live off benefits than to actually work.

Hence the root cause was always a need to recruit abroad, when many jobs were not even being filled in this country.

If a number of people had not been bone idol and we paid better those in the health sector, ie nurses, doctors, paramedics. Then we would have kept many trained here, rather than losing them to other nations, who now pay them better.

So on every factor here, you fail to see the root cause of why there was a need to recruit many immigrants and migrants to the Uk

Anyway, as per usual you are side tracking from the video

And fail to see the point of the video

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:04 pm

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Its not just about foreigners, but second generation (which includes me and my siblings) and third generation people from immigration

You were the only one crying racism here, by saying anti-British and anti-white

The irony

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Your point system only applies to first generation immigrants.  They go on to have children, and those children and their children are forced to live in ghettos that are established according to white British standards: inferior schools, sub-standard housing and rampant unemployment, etc.  That is called "systemic discrimination" and it happens whether or not Dad or Mum was high on the point scale.

The cause, tommy, is not in their skin color, nor their arbitrary status as "foreigners", but in the society that surrounds them.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:27 pm

Bullshit quill.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Bullshit quill.

Yet, it is irrefutable. Here these babes come into the world with nothing but brilliant genes in their make-up, and they go bad. What else is there? Perhaps, the society around them? BAME #YouClapForMeNow 2190311264

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:18 pm

Yawn....

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yawn....

Right!  Twisted Evil   Into the abyss of nothingness.  The conservative answer for all problems...bitch about it.  Or run away. Smile

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:45 pm

Thorin wrote:
Cass wrote:Oh my. Made the hairs stand up. Outstanding.

You are welcome me lady

For some reason the one I put up has been deleted

So here is another link to this.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=YouClapForMeNow&src=IE-SearchBox&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dYouClapForMeNow%26src%3dIE-SearchBox%26FORM%3dIENAE2&view=detail&mmscn=vwrc&mid=C95C7BA2B0E0F68E724BC95C7BA2B0E0F68E724B&FORM=WRVORC

Thanks Didge. I want to share this. I appreciate you finding another link.

the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Yawn....

Right!  Twisted Evil   Into the abyss of nothingness.  The conservative answer for all problems...bitch about it.  Or run away. Smile

Quill... When you post up ludicrous bullshit like this...

"Your point system only applies to first generation immigrants. They go on to have children, and those children and their children are forced to live in ghettos that are established according to white British standards: inferior schools, sub-standard housing and rampant unemployment, etc. That is called "systemic discrimination" and it happens whether or not Dad or Mum was high on the point scale.

The cause, tommy, is not in their skin color, nor their arbitrary status as "foreigners", but in the society that surrounds them."

Which is so far removed from reality here in the UK... Then there is no point in me answering such deluded nonsense...

You have no evidence that any of that nonsense is true... But you think you can make such sweeping generalisations as fact...

And you think that everyone has to accept it as the truth just because you have proclaimed it as being so...

I am not here to debate your fantasies...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Quill... When you post up ludicrous bullshit like this...

But it's true. No sense ignoring it.

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Which is so far removed from reality here in the UK... Then there is no point in me answering such deluded nonsense...

You have no evidence that any of that nonsense is true... But you think you can make such sweeping generalisations as fact...

And you think that everyone has to accept it as the truth just because you have proclaimed it as being so...

I am not here to debate your fantasies...

It's quite common everywhere. We are quite used to it here in the US. You want these people for their work skills, you invite them in, and then you try to maintain them as cheaply as possible. East London is a ghetto for Pakistanis.

Then, oppps, they go and have families and before you know it, you have created a whole level of second-class citizenship. They start rebelling, and it turns into a war.

You are just taking sides, tom. Welcome. Wink

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:31 am

well this is a crappy piece of propaganda

not gone down well either

rightly so

gelico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:14 am

gelico wrote:

well this is a crappy piece of propaganda

not gone down well either

rightly so

From what I have seen it has gone exceedingly well

Its not propaganda, as what propaganda is it promoting?

That all humans can help to save lives, no matter the geographical location they come from the earth?

All I see it is those on the right, that generally take a negative view from this

Youi then have to question why that is

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:43 am

Siobhan Benita tweeted this and when people dared to express how they feel about it she called their opinions ''so much hate''

quite frankly, i think a lot of those replies are bang on

https://twitter.com/SiobhanBenita/status/1250404836388024322

gelico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:25 pm

gelico wrote:

Siobhan Benita tweeted this and when people dared to express how they feel about it she called their opinions ''so much hate''

Good for you but then you have no compression of what it feels like to be foreign or be second or third age immigrants gelico.

Now whilst the majority of Brexiters are certainly not racist a large minority certainly were and made it very hostile for many ethnic minorities in this country. Before, during and after Brexit.

Hence when many were vocal for them to not be here and to then see basically the whole country applauding the NHS. Which includes a large number of foreigners and ethnic minorities. Its completely poignant to point out the hypocrisy of a certain racist element in this country.

This video was certainly not aimed at the vast majority in this country but those who were vocal against them and stoke up hatred towards them

It staggers me you fail to see that and going off what is essentially the negative views of hundreds in reply to the ladies tweet. Hardly is a view that a majority finds this video poor

Where here there is over a hundred thousand likes

Hence your claim is clearly groundless and again fails to see the point of this video

https://twitter.com/tezilyas/status/1250145012840628224

You can also tell not many people actually watched the video claiming there is no white people in this.

In fact there is 6 European white people in the video and it shows the likes of Kate Hopkins clearly hold a distain for foreigners, when they even lie about this video

https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1250453855990681601

You see its not the people in the video that is racializing this. (Not claiming you are) Its those who are white and racist that are doing so

Like I said, its people on the right who see fault in this because they continually fail to see what the message really is about

When you live in a country gelico and are treated by a number in this country with hostility and fear. Then you might begin to understand this

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:17 pm

gelico wrote:

On reading those replies... Looks like most felt as disgusted by this video as I did... And for the same reasons...

Divisive racism!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
gelico wrote:

On reading those replies... Looks like most felt as disgusted by this video as I did... And for the same reasons...

Divisive racism!!!

How is it racist?

White, Asian, black people were all involved in this video

Like I said, only people with a racist mindset would think this video is racist

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum