NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shannen Doherty announces she has stage 4 breast cancer

3 posters

Go down

Shannen Doherty announces she has stage 4 breast cancer Empty Shannen Doherty announces she has stage 4 breast cancer

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:17 pm

Actress Shannen Doherty announces she has stage 4 breast cancer.

"It's going to come out in a matter of days or a week that -- I'm stage four. So my cancer came back. And that's why I'm here," Doherty told ABC News' Amy Robach in an interview that aired this morning on Good Morning America.

"I don't think I've processed it. It's a bitter pill to swallow in a lot of ways."

Since her initial breast cancer diagnosis in March 2015, the actress of popular hit shows like “Charmed” and “90210” has always been candid about her disease by documenting her battle on social media.

ANGELINE JANE BERNABE, ERIC JONES and AMANDA MCMASTER,
Good Morning America • February 4, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/shannen-doherty-shares-she-stage-4-breast-cancer-130804725--abc-news-celebrities.html

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Shannen Doherty announces she has stage 4 breast cancer Empty Re: Shannen Doherty announces she has stage 4 breast cancer

Post by eddie Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:32 pm

Always sad to hear of women going through this. I wish her the very best.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Shannen Doherty announces she has stage 4 breast cancer Empty Re: Shannen Doherty announces she has stage 4 breast cancer

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:41 pm

eddie wrote:Always sad to hear of women going through this. I wish her the very best.

Me too. She's been particularly taken by this. I wish her nothing but lov.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:31 pm

Yeah. It must be bloody hard facing that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:41 pm

I really liked her performance on SNL best, in an episode with several sketches making fun of her volatile/bitchy public persona. I hope she pulls through - as treatable as breast cancer is now, it's still got to be really scary to deal with.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:11 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I really liked her performance on SNL best, in an episode with several sketches making fun of her volatile/bitchy public persona. I hope she pulls through - as treatable as breast cancer is now, it's still got to be really scary to deal with.

It's stage 4 cancer, pod-ner. She gotta tough row to hoe, if she's gonna pull through. No one braver than her, tho. She''s got my prayers.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down