NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump Vent Thread

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Empty Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trump138

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:52 pm

Trump's Fourth Reich

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1515

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:55 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1516

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:17 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1517

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:36 am

Trump supporter's kids...

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1518

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:12 am

Pelosi will always be in his head. LOL

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1519

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:21 pm

Roosevelt warned us about Trump!

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Roosev10

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:30 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1520

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:08 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1521

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:46 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1522

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:59 am

The pervert president...

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1523

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:11 pm

Trump is the lowest scumbag that has ever lived....

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1524

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:42 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1525

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:54 pm

Trump and his crooks have turned Washington into Al Capone and the mob...
Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Dept_o10

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:01 pm

Republican Party Is No More
Wednesday, February 12, 2020

The Republican party of Eisenhower, Reagan, Bush has been taken over by a would be dictator and is now the Trump party. It is a party whose leader has had seven bankruptcies, who mimics and mocks the handicapped, steals from his own nonprofit organization, lies about having heal spurs to avoid serving his country, (I had heal spurs and served three years), didn't like American hero John McCain because he was shot down, captured and was a prisoner of war for six years, disagrees with Jesus command pray for your enemies, and ran a bogus university and swindled hundreds of people out of their hard earned money. I

It is hard to believe that such a corrupt man has converted the former Republican senators and branded them as the new Trump party. These senators have been reduced to nothing more than a bunch of Trump boot lickers and bottom kissers who will no longer exercise their constitutional responsibility of check and balance.

One of saddest examples of the Trump bottom kissers is poor Lindsey Graham, formally one of the most respected men in the senate, now just another Trump boot licker.

I am an 84-year-old Ike, Reagan, Bush Republican who don't even won't to be anywhere near the Trump tent and certainly not inside it. I will, therefore, cast my vote for the man who can beat Trump and that man is Mike Bloomberg.

Homer L. Goins
Chattanoogan.com - Chattanooga's source for breaking local news

https://www.chattanoogan.com/2020/2/12/403975/Republican-Party-Is-No-More.aspx

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:25 pm

The Republican Cult went south long before Trump.  It began when former CIA Director George Herbert Walker Bush was president.  He set things up for former Reagan lieutenants Cheney and Rumsfeld to ghost lead the country under his immature son, George Walker Bush.

Under cover of irresponsibility, Cheney and Rumsfeld used lies and deceptive maneuvers to invent a war with Iraq.  This, then, together with Afghanistan became the longest war in US history.  Under the tutelage of Cheney and Rumsfeld, America embraced forbidden wrongs of torture, kidnapping, murder and rape.

Republicans were going bad from the first George Bush.  Baby Bush gave the bad guys cover.  With the coming of Obama, the whimpering Republicans went underground and fermented their ugliness.  Mitch McConnell began the deconstruction of constitutional order in the US.  From the Republican dedication to the south, and reveling in their own delusional spin, the bad guys brought forth racism and white supremacy, divisiveness and hatred, anti-government sentiments and a resurgence of Nazism, and, coupled with organized crime of the Trump family, this new political cult came into existence.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:33 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Orange10

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:36 am

Trump Destroys America For Putin

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1526

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:22 am

Lowlife Donald Trump is interfering in the Stone case by having his sentence reduced. That is criminal behavior and should have him impeached!!

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1527

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:26 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trump156

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Empty Local Letter To The Editor Chattanoogan.com

Post by Lurker on Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:40 am

Republican Party Is No More

The Republican party of Eisenhower, Reagan, Bush has been taken over by a would be dictator and is now the Trump party. It is a party whose leader has had seven bankruptcies, who mimics and mocks the handicapped, steals from his own nonprofit organization, lies about having heal spurs to avoid serving his country, (I had heal spurs and served three years), didn't like American hero John McCain because he was shot down, captured and was a prisoner of war for six years, disagrees with Jesus command pray for your enemies, and ran a bogus university and swindled hundreds of people out of their hard earned money.

It is hard to believe that such a corrupt man has converted the former Republican senators and branded them as the new Trump party. These senators have been reduced to nothing more than a bunch of Trump boot lickers and bottom kissers who will no longer exercise their constitutional responsibility of check and balance.

One of saddest examples of the Trump bottom kissers is poor Lindsey Graham, formally one of the most respected men in the senate, now just another Trump boot licker.

I am an 84-year-old Ike, Reagan, Bush Republican who don't even won't to be anywhere near the Trump tent and certainly not inside it. I will, therefore, cast my vote for the man who can beat Trump and that man is Mike Bloomberg.

Homer L. Goins

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:27 pm

Amen and hallelujah! We've been saved!!!

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Jesus_26

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:24 pm

Scumbag sharpie head...

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Mr_sha10

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:30 pm

Lurker wrote:Republican Party Is No More

The Republican party of Eisenhower, Reagan, Bush has been taken over by a would be dictator and is now the Trump party. It is a party whose leader has had seven bankruptcies, who mimics and mocks the handicapped, steals from his own nonprofit organization, lies about having heal spurs to avoid serving his country, (I had heal spurs and served three years), didn't like American hero John McCain because he was shot down, captured and was a prisoner of war for six years, disagrees with Jesus command pray for your enemies, and ran a bogus university and swindled hundreds of people out of their hard earned money.

Homer L. Goins

Bloomberg is a Republican in body and soul.  He is just changing parties opportunistically, to take on Trump.  I share his, and other's desire to get rid of Trump.  But, after that...then what?

We don't need to return to the party of the Neo-cons, who start wars on lies, and engage in kidnap, torture, murder and rape, and use stop & frisk to perpetuate domestic racism.  How soon we forget, eh?  Don't be stampeded just because the higher enemy is in the WH.  Remember, Republicans always lie to get your vote, but they change their tune to tax cuts the minute they've taken your vote.

California has the most votes in the nation.  California will elect native son, Tom Steyer.  He has $1.6-billion, self-made, to match Bloomberg, and kick Trump's ass.  Not to get into jargon, but the Jews have one term that has always stuck out for me: mensch.  Tom Steyer is a mensch...a person of high capabilities, with integrity and honor.  Can you imagine what a man like that will do to a pissant like Trump?  Add to that...he is a true Democrat.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:45 pm

Is Tom Steyer even on the ballot? I've never heard of him.

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:02 pm

Lurker wrote:Is Tom Steyer even on the ballot? I've never heard of him.

He's not saying much that will attract voters in Iowa and New Hampshire.  Those states are white territory.

Next up is Nevada, followed by South Carolina.  Those are states with a strong non-white voter base, and my bet is folks will know Steyer after those states.

The divisions in this country are such that the east does not know what the west is doing, while the media focuses on the east and informs the west.

Steyer is a west coast billionaire, and  is an American hedge fund manager, philanthropist, environmentalist, liberal activist, and fundraiser.  He founded Farallon Capital, a $20-billion manager for institutions and high-income individuals.  Steyer has been a partner and member of the executive committee at Hellman & Friedman, a San Francisco–based private equity firm.  He served on the Board of Trustees of Stanford Universlty.

He launched NextGen America, a nonprofit organization that supports progressive positions on climate change, immigration, health care, and education.  For the past year he has been funding ads to oust Trump.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Steyer

I don't dislike Bloomberg, but Steyer is a mensch.

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:31 am

Scumbag POS Trump with Tennessee's lap dog Marsha Blackburn.

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1528

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:37 am

Lowlife scumbag fat ass Trump pretending to play tennis...

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Fat_as10

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:45 am

Mitch the bitch friendly with trump's little weenie..

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Mitch_20

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:13 am

Trump is the stupidest piece of shit in the universe...

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1529

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:32 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1530

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:35 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1532

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:33 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1533

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:42 pm

Trump And Putin in love!

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1534

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:13 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1535

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:16 pm

True love and sex....

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1536

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:24 pm

Lurker wrote:True love and sex....

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1536

REMOVES RUST FOR GOOD!

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:32 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1537

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:18 pm

The Orange Bumbling Godzilla...

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1538

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:56 pm

The leaning tower of stupidity....

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trump157

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:07 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1539

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:17 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Grandm13

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:17 pm

Dipshit doesn't realize that he is the clown that makes the world laugh at us...

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 World_13

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:10 pm

Trump is turning kids into lowlife scumbags like himself...

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1540

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:33 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trump-j-genius

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:35 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 DT%2BTAXES2

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:40 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trump-jigsaw-brag-1000x766

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:44 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Th?id=OIP

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:06 pm

Dear Trump Supporters:

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 You_ar10

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:12 am

Trump's tiny brain thinks he's Superman...

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1541

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:49 am

Russian Mafia boss and his crooked lawyer...

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 12 Trum1544

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum