NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

+2
Fred Moletrousers
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' Empty 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:10 pm

For many people, burping is disgusting and rude. But for some, belching is a major sexual turn on.

People with the unusual fetish can find it arousing to watch other people burp, or to burp themselves.

Those who are turned on by burping seek each other out and share their desires and links belching videos on the website Burp Fetish Forums, which contains thousands of posts. Gifs and images of people burping as their profile photos are not uncommon on the website.

One 42-year-old user RobbyBoy0 revealed that he “likes guys who can burp on command”. On the same thread, a 25-year-old fetishist called Burpboy wrote: “I do some very good burping of my own!” and invited others to contact him.

But the Burp Festish Forum is also a source of moral support and advice for people with a fetish that is rare and misunderstood.

“There's not as much new content these days and superb belchers no longer surprise me like they used to,” said one troubled user.

Finding burping arousing can also cause problems in relationships, as Stanley 18 revealed.

“Guys, what do I do my girlfriend hates burping as she gets so grossed out by it she has to leave the room and calm down, we've been together a year and I haven't told her about the fetish but we are very much in love. HELP Sad(" he begged.

Belching Fetish101, meanwhile, quizzed users over whether it’s “wrong” to coax burps out of gifted friends.

Have to say, while edds could burp for England, I just find it funny, not sexy. And I always make sure to say "bless you."

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/inside-the-world-of-the-burping-fetish-community-a7435931.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' Empty Re: 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:30 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
For many people, burping is disgusting and rude. But for some, belching is a major sexual turn on.

People with the unusual fetish can find it arousing to watch other people burp, or to burp themselves.  

Those who are turned on by burping seek each other out and share their desires and links belching videos on the website Burp Fetish Forums, which contains thousands of posts. Gifs and images of people burping as their profile photos are not uncommon on the website.

One 42-year-old user RobbyBoy0 revealed that he “likes guys who can burp on command”. On the same thread, a 25-year-old fetishist called Burpboy wrote: “I do some very good burping of my own!” and invited others to contact him.  

But the Burp Festish Forum is also a source of moral support and advice for people with a fetish that is rare and misunderstood.

“There's not as much new content these days and superb belchers no longer surprise me like they used to,” said one troubled user.

Finding burping arousing can also cause problems in relationships, as Stanley 18 revealed.

“Guys, what do I do my girlfriend hates burping as she gets so grossed out by it she has to leave the room and calm down, we've been together a year and I haven't told her about the fetish but we are very much in love. HELP Sad(" he begged.

Belching Fetish101, meanwhile, quizzed users over whether it’s “wrong” to coax burps out of gifted friends.

Have to say, while edds could burp for England, I just find it funny, not sexy. And I always make sure to say "bless you."

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/inside-the-world-of-the-burping-fetish-community-a7435931.html

In some societies a good hearty belch is a sign to the host that a convivial meal has been eminently satisfying and greatly appreciated.

On one occasion, when leader of a delegation in a Middle Eastern country, the significant honour of being offered the traditional sheep's eyeball at dinner led to my serious concern that an appreciative burp might easily develop into a highly embarrassing puke.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' Empty Re: 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on'

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:34 pm

Jesus, I'd be the same way! I might not have been able to do that.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:36 pm

I am proud of my burps! Ben always says “Bless you!” to which I reply “Gutentag!”

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:41 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Jesus, I'd be the same way! I might not have been able to do that.

It's the way the bloody thing squints up at you out of a bowl of rice!!!!!! 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' 474684931
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:50 pm

eddie wrote:I am proud of my burps! Ben always says “Bless you!” to which I reply “Gutentag!”

you go, girl

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:28 am

eddie wrote:I am proud of my burps! Ben always says “Bless you!” to which I reply “Gutentag!”

Idea

Guten tag means "good day"..

Wouldn't Danke schon ! ("thank you ! (muchly)") be a more suitable reply ?

Or confuse the locals even more with this gem ==

"In dein Ohr mit eine Flasche Bier !" 
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:38 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Jesus, I'd be the same way! I might not have been able to do that.

It's the way the bloody thing squints up at you out of a bowl of rice!!!!!! 'I've never heard anyone burp like she does. It's a major turn on' 474684931

Oh dear God.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:41 am

'Wolfie wrote:

Idea

Guten tag means "good day"..

Wouldn't Danke schon ! ("thank you ! (muchly)") be a more suitable reply ?

Or confuse the locals even more with this gem ==

"In dein Ohr mit eine Flasche Bier !" 

The nonsense of it is what makes it funny to us Cool
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:56 pm

Yeah wolf... I know what “Gutentag” means. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:57 pm

I'm sensitive to smells. I guess I have a good olfactory system. For example, the sweet smell of a smoker even when s/he is not smoking. Or, the interior of his/her car.

Burping can be comical, but for the sour smell of it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down