NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance with your children, dance for them...

+2
Syl
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

Dance with your children, dance for them... Empty Dance with your children, dance for them...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:38 am

I love that

Back to top Go down

Dance with your children, dance for them... Empty Re: Dance with your children, dance for them...

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:41 am

That is really beautiful, actually.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Dance with your children, dance for them... Empty Re: Dance with your children, dance for them...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:43 pm

*~[THE Ben Reilly]~* wrote:That is really beautiful, actually.

I think so too, one of the better adds I have seen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:58 pm

Brilliant...those who dance together stay together....something like that anyway. Smile

I danced balanced on my mums feet when I was little...my son and then grandson danced on mine...stuff like that you never forget.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:58 pm

Syl wrote:Brilliant...those who dance together stay together....something like that anyway. Smile

I danced balanced on my mums feet when I was little...my son and then grandson danced on mine...stuff like that you never forget.

Glad you liked it Syl   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:15 pm

I danced with my daughter when she was young enough not to remember after that I didn't feel like traumatising her.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Dancing! God, I love dancing. I dance all the time! My kids have grown up seeing me dance and sing and dancing with me.

It’s a fantastic way to express yourself.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:01 am

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:35 pm

Dancing - there's no better way of expressing the joy of being alive and well and fighting fit. Laughing  It's dead infectious, the kids will copy you spontaneously and they'll always remember you as a happy mum.  Olé !!!  fiesta

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:50 pm

I like how some people with certain genetic peculiarities make it work in their favour. Check out these two extreme dancers >

Heard about raising the roof? - this lady lowers the bar!       Shocked @ 2:35  Shocked

#

This treble-jointed bodypopping guy so impressed the panel, he got given a big fat cheque on the spot - by a judge who got in on the act too  [in the dying seconds, brill! Dance with your children, dance for them... 4214183177 ]

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum