NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A really UNracist story...

2 posters

Go down

A really UNracist story... Empty A really UNracist story...

Post by eddie Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:00 pm

I found this on Facebook. I really had to share it. It gave me tears in my eyes and goosebumps.
I wonder why these two humans felt so drawn to each other? Whatever the reason, it is just beautiful.

A really UNracist story... Eb615010

I don’t know who this lady is but if you know her tell her she’s awesome. Isaiah walked up to this lady at our last home game two weeks ago. He sat on her lap and they were talking like they knew each other. It lasted no more than 20 mins. However, she left right after halftime to meet up with her little girl. Fast forward to tonight...not long after we sat down at the game Isaiah spotted her. She waved at him and he made his way up to her. I thought their interaction would be the same as last time but I was wrong. Isaiah walked right up to her smiling, crawled in her lap and laid his head down on her shoulder. She welcomed him with open arms. This lady patted and rocked Isaiah to sleep like he had given birth to him. It was the sweetest!! We asked her if she wanted us to get him but she kept telling us she (and he) was fine!! Isaiah and this lady has NEVER met before other than those 20 mins at a game 2 weeks ago. I told her tonight that I am so sorry and I don’t know why he keeps bothering her. She replied he’s no bother and to not say that again. She said he was her new friend. She then went on to say she only has one child who is 15 and moments like this are priceless!!! With all of the racial tension that’s going on I’m glad to see the pictures like these because it goes to show color don’t matter to a lot of people. It really don’t!! Arguing over stuff as such makes us miss the simple pleasures in life. I hate I didn’t get her name but I will next game because I’m sure Isaiah will make his way back to her. I love her and don’t know her! #LoveTriumphs #IsaiahsNewFriend #Blessherheart #LowndesVikings #Footballgame

Update: We found out who she is. Her name is Mrs. Angela. She’s such a sweet lady y’all! It’s awesome how God connects people together for whatever reason!! ❤️

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

A really UNracist story... Empty Re: A really UNracist story...

Post by Syl Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:43 pm

Sweet, but how much sweeter it would be when little acts of kindness happen and no one even thinks about colour.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:24 pm

Yes I know what you mean. It was still a lovely story even if you remove colour.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:28 pm

It is a beautiful story and would expect this lady would do the same with any child.

She seems to be a wonderful mother

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:37 pm

Nobody ever likes really nice threads!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:39 pm

eddie wrote:Nobody ever likes really nice threads!

I do, Gelico, magica, and Syl certainly do eddie, as well as you.

I know Quill at times comments as well

I am sure plenty do like them, there really though is not much to talk about but praise the people in them.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:44 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Nobody ever likes really nice threads!

I am sure plenty do like them, there really though is not much to talk about but praise the people in them.

Yeah that’s true. I’ll shut up then. Neutral
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yeah that’s true. I’ll shut up then. Neutral

lol, some can generate debate also, dependent on the situation

So I would rather you do speak up more in fact

Laughing

Have a good evening

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:53 pm

You too!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down