NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popularity of Donald Trump

+7
Original Quill
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
Vintage
eddie
Andy
11 posters

Go down

How do you rate Trump?

Popularity of Donald Trump Vote_lcap10%Popularity of Donald Trump Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Popularity of Donald Trump Vote_lcap30%Popularity of Donald Trump Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
Popularity of Donald Trump Vote_lcap0%Popularity of Donald Trump Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Popularity of Donald Trump Empty Popularity of Donald Trump

Post by Andy Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:12 pm

Just a bit of fun, just to find out what people think of the world's most powerful leader (in his own mind)

Last edited by Angry Andy on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Popularity of Donald Trump Empty Re: Popularity of Donald Trump

Post by eddie Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:29 pm

There isn’t an option for me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:34 pm

You are more than welcome just to state it.
I tried to cover most options.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:46 pm

I think he’s slightly off - perhaps autism or adhd - and I honestly think he believes most of what he says.
He speaks before he thinks - I tend to quite like people doing that as it makes you learn about them quicker.

I don’t like him. I didn’t even like him when he was a boxing manager. I don’t think he’s fit to be president and I think he’s too changeable to trust. He changes his mind a lot - which I don’t mind in most people as we should be fluid about certain things - but it’s not a good trait for a president.

I think he has a big ego too, and that never works out for the good in anyone. He seems to have no empathy and I rarely see him smile, that worries me. A person who doesn’t smile? They’re unhappy or they’re unfeeling.

So in a nuthshell, that’s my opinion.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:11 pm

Tend to agree with Eddie's points, although at least before the election, I think he spoke to those who have been left behind in the globalisation of jobs, just like I think UKIP did in Britain. All those people who thought they'd been forgotten, those with no particular skills or those with skills no longer required in the modern world. Anyway I don't know that much, I don't like him for all the reasons stated previously and that he's creepy with it.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:08 am

eddie wrote:I think he’s slightly off - perhaps autism or adhd - and I honestly think he believes most of what he says.
He speaks before he thinks - I tend to quite like people doing that as it makes you learn about them quicker.

I don’t like him. I didn’t even like him when he was a boxing manager.  I don’t think he’s fit to be president and I think he’s too changeable to trust. He changes his mind a lot - which I don’t mind in most people as we should be fluid about certain things - but it’s not a good trait for a president.

I think he has a big ego too, and that never works out for the good in anyone. He seems to have no empathy and I rarely see him smile, that worries me. A person who doesn’t smile? They’re unhappy or they’re unfeeling.

So in a nuthshell, that’s my opinion.

yeah, I would agree with just about all of that.

He certainly has the most gigantic ego. He also takes offence far to easily and far too quickly which can come across as petty. In fact, sometimes I think the only thing that Donald Trump really has going for him is the fact that he isn't Hilary Clinton,,,,,it seemed to have done the trick anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:54 am

I’m glad people didn’t just pick an option out of laziness.
People are multi-dimentional...even ugly ones.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:47 am

he is a Puppet, lead by a over Inflated Ego.
he is literally Stupid, he is a very dumb man but with lots of money and yes men so he believes otherwise.

I think it's hard to call someone a fascist when they clearly do not posses the mental facilities to understand things like Fascism or economics in general.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:06 am

eddie wrote:I’m glad people didn’t just pick an option out of laziness.
People are multi-dimentional...even ugly ones.

Yeah, Trump definitely has multiple dimensions of ugly, sad, stupid, egotistical, delusional, ignorant, self-aggrandizing and dishonest going on.

It'd be better if he had multiple dimensions of hopeful, smart, fun, loving, charming, intelligent and life-affirming going on, of course, but

HILLARY'S EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:22 am

Somewhere between 3 and 4 for me. He is monumentally egotistical and sensitive, as has been said. Even if people choose to ignore his dreadful policies or think he isn't the monster Democrats would have us think, he still hasn't even one redeeming quality, nothing that makes for any kind of role model. An awful president.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:33 am

Vintage wrote:Tend to agree with Eddie's points, although at least before the election, I think he spoke to those who have been left behind in the globalisation of jobs, just like I think UKIP did in Britain. All those people who thought they'd been forgotten, those with no particular skills or those with skills no longer required in the modern world. Anyway I don't know that much, I don't like him for all the reasons stated previously and that he's creepy with it.

I find your comments most intriguing.  Yet I disagree with you.  Yes, something left the workers behind.  But what?

The world of economics--geopolitical economics--is a static depiction.  Static, because we only understand things by naming them, and if we name them that means the world must remain static.  So we speak of "globalization of jobs" and "particular skills", but what is moving is the backdrop...and we are stuck in a language permanency.

So the world is ever-changing.  Do you think a coal miner today ever has a chance to recover--to return to his job?  Not as a coal miner.  It's a fools mission.  The back-drop has moved on.

It's not China, nor cheap labor in Central America that has deprived them of a living.
It's technology and knowledge.  A coal miner has no job because coal has no place in the world today.  Coal has no place, because fossil fuel has caused too much trouble.  This has led to electricity and atomic power replacing coal, and so on, and on, and on it goes.  And it will continue like that...solar power, someday maybe we'll capture gravity, but coal ain't coming back.

We're not losing out to China.  The whole world is moving out from under us.

What does this all mean for a Trump?  He's a real estate salesman.  He has the brains of a stone.  All he sees and milks are needs; he sees wants, and gives them what they dream about.  He tells the coal miners of West Virginia that coal mining is coming back, just give him a chance to sell out to Russia, who is coincidentally not interested in coal, and is offering him 19.5% in Rosnef Oil.  This is how politics and all this shit works.  You just need the slippy-slidey of a really good liar.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:25 am

I anyone would want to go back to mining but the problem is an industry develops in a particular area, the population in the area increases and housing schooling etc is established, around here about 100 odd years, next the industry closes down then we have a large population stuck in this place with no hope of the majority getting out or finding alternative . I don't know many facts about this in America but I presume its the same as here, large amounts of people with no where to turn and w, cling to the hope that someone will remember them and do something.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:47 am

Vintage wrote:I anyone would want to go back to mining but the problem is an industry develops in a particular area, the population in the area increases and housing schooling etc is established, around here about 100 odd years, next the industry closes down then we have a large population stuck in this place with no hope of the majority getting out or finding alternative . I don't know many facts about this in America but I presume its the same as here, large amounts of people with no where to turn and w, cling to the hope that someone will remember them and do something.

they just need to adapt, that is literally life for all living things, 'adapt or die'

that means potentially moving cities/countries to find work.... Like the people did when the mine opened  Wink

the other option is innovation, sadly our gov't are largely lacking it. No
but with existing infrastructure and population they should be able to stand up a new industry

the problem is when hill shepherds vote for the pipe dream, any hope of innovation goes up in smoke.
You need leaders looking forward not backwards

that applies to everyone and his same scenario plays out in Australia too (although ours tend to manufacturing, we are taking your mining jobs geek )
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:54 am

The truth is, most politicians and presidents are too plastic and fake and all seem cut from the same mold, no matter which side they play for.

I think Trump came along and intrigued people with his completely chaotic way of speaking and thinking. It didn’t even matter what he said - he grabbed attention because he was DIFFERENT - and it didn’t matter that the ‘different’ was odd/eccentric/stupid/ignorant.
And very ugly.

It made a change to see someone blundering about and be so outspoken. He made people look, he made people curious...ŵith his uglylines, he made people want to see what would happen.

That’s what people voted for.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:13 am

What you mean abandon whole villages and towns where many have managed to buy their homes, who would buy them, shall we have vilages of second homes? It worked when people moved from agriculture to industry because most if not all lived in ramshackle rental or tied property, they could just move, many left their family homes and parents to come to the industrial areas, so many people came from abject poverty in Ireland to the mines the brickworks and iron works, are we all to migrate to the cities where property is already at a premium?
The jobs were created in these areas once I don't see why the jobs can't go to the workers once again, especially as we now have the internet, conferencing etc. there isn't a good reason now to have everything in the cities .

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:18 pm

How many labour MPs are marxist communists...?

Yet hand shandy loves THEM!!!

But hates Trump because of the lefty lie that he is in with the 'marxist communist Russians'...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

But hates Trump because of the lefty lie that he is in with the 'marxist communist Russians'...!!!

lol!

What? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:29 pm

Labour have a long history of being 'in with the Russians'...

Marxist communists...

Didn't you know...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:26 am

Eddie...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:42 am

Vintage wrote:What you mean abandon whole villages and towns where many have managed to buy their homes, who would buy them, shall we have vilages of second homes? It worked when people moved from agriculture to industry because most if not all lived in ramshackle rental or tied property, they could just move, many left their family homes and parents to come to  the industrial areas, so many people came from abject poverty in Ireland to the mines the brickworks and iron works, are we all to migrate to the cities where property is already at a premium?
The jobs were created in these areas once I don't see why the jobs can't go to the workers once again, especially as we now have the internet, conferencing etc. there isn't a good reason now to have everything in the cities .

Yes, I don't see the issue. Some times some lose out, again that's LIFE

have you never heard of Ghost towns.
there are hundreds of Towns in Australia where mines are empty to the town dies and where only 200 years old.
the Little town I live in has Population under 400, It once had a population of 15,000 when the Gold was in the hills.
Golds gone so only farmers and commuters remain Wink

AND they can stay there and Return to Abject poverty if they can't accept reality Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:46 am

Angry Andy wrote:Just a bit of fun, just to find out what people think of the world's most powerful leader (in his own mind)

Find out what Arnie thinks. He has just had another rant. He was scathing, as only Arnie can be.  Something about wet noodles  lol . . . . .

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Very few...

Bollocks..

You really don't have a clue, do you Tommy !?!

lol!
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Vintage wrote:
What you mean abandon whole villages and towns where many have managed to buy their homes, who would buy them, shall we have vilages of second homes? It worked when people moved from agriculture to industry because most if not all lived in ramshackle rental or tied property, they could just move, many left their family homes and parents to come to  the industrial areas, so many people came from abject poverty in Ireland to the mines the brickworks and iron works, are we all to migrate to the cities where property is already at a premium?

Idea

The British coal industry was already shot, under-performing and over-subsidized, well before Thatcher's mob took control in the 1980s...

After they pulled the rug out from under the whole schemozzle, by cutting off state subsidies and closing any state-owned collieries outright, the Thatcher gov't could have easily encouraged other industries to set up shop out in those regions..

Instead, though, the hard-nosed Thatcherites (and the Tony Blair 'Thatcher-lite' faux-Labour mob that followed..) with their ""trickle down"/voodoo "rationalist"/free market economic policies decided to leave it to "market forces", and let those displaced workers go swing.

Helping out those disadvantaged coal mining communities was anathema to hard-nosed conservatives, so they left it to the manufacturing, R&D, big pharma', agribusiness and I/T companies themselves to decide what happened..

Meanwhile, coal-rich countries such as Australia, Brazil, Indonesia and South Africa were able to extract more, and much better quality, coal at a lower overall cost, and relatively more safely, and deliver to many "old world" countries at a better price than the local product.

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:53 pm

I hated the bastard when he was on the Apprentice and I hate him now. He's a disgusting waste of skin.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:57 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Very few...

Bollocks..

You really don't have a clue, do you Tommy  !?!

lol!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/5603634/john-mcdonnell-and-ken-livingstone-among-15-labour-politicians-who-sold-information-to-the-communists-during-the-cold-war-claims-ex-spy/amp/

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:00 pm

And you lefties love Angela Merkel too...

And what about her communist past... and being in with the Russians...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Arrow

Angela Merkel is a centre-right politician --  not a "left-winger".

The last time the communists were in a majority in the Kremlin was in 1991.   The Russian government has been drifting to the right under Putin's nationalist regime over the past couple of decades..

Once again Tommy has proven his total (and deliberate ?) ignorance over the actual definitions of "left wing, communist, Marxist, nationalist.."  etc.        study
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:17 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Arrow

The last time the communists were in a majority in the Kremlin was in 1991.   The Russian government has been drifting to the right under Putin's nationalist regime over the past couple of decades..

Once again Tommy has proven his total (and deliberate ?) ignorance over the actual definitions of "left wing, communist, Marxist, nationalist.."  etc.        study

Regarding your last sentence...you often get these things mixed up too.
Oh yes you do!
You’ve called me RW and yet whenever we do those questionnaires....
I’m more left than you!

Boxes, boxes, little boxes...suffocating your brain and keeping you solid instead of fluid.

Popularity of Donald Trump 1069003512
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:09 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Arrow

Regarding your last sentence...you often get these things mixed up too.  
Oh yes you do!
You’ve called me RW and yet whenever we do those questionnaires....
I’m more left than you!

Boxes, boxes, little boxes...suffocating your brain and keeping you solid instead of fluid.

Popularity of Donald Trump 1069003512

This is a common Russian argument dodge, called the tu quoque fallacy (discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy, without directly refuting or disproving their argument)...more commonly called whataboutism.

T'would be better if you'd give us your definition of RW, then show through evidence how you distinguish yourself.  Anyone who deals directly with the issue finds him/herself realizing that they know nothing about RW/LW, that Russia was Bolshevik, not communist, and the world has moved on from concepts invented in the 1870's.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:12 pm

Trump is a total waste of skin. He is a one-brain-celled idiot. He has no soul and absolutely no redeeming qualities at all. He is nothing but a bag of throw-up stirred into a pile of shit. He is the worst President any country has ever had in the history of the world. He is a Russian spy and Russian appointed American President. He is a traitor.  He is Putin's lapdog. He is destroying the best country in the universe and turning it into Nazi Germany. Fuck him! ...and all that is putting it mildly.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Trump is vaudeville fool. Putin is the voice behind the mask.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:57 pm

ok 'fess up

who ticked the ''he is the messiah'' box

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKaV_W5qc8g