NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum Zandranna and bbeljefe

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome to the forum Zandranna and bbeljefe - Page 2 Empty Welcome to the forum Zandranna and bbeljefe

Post by eddie on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Please PM one of the admin if you need any help or have trouble posting.
I think you're both set up now.

Happy posting. cheers

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum Zandranna and bbeljefe - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the forum Zandranna and bbeljefe

Post by Original Quill on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:57 pm

eddie wrote:Well bbeljefe seems to be RW so careful what you wish for. Rolling Eyes

I don't know.  I'd like to chat with him some more before making that call.  He comes from Shreveport, LA, southern populist country, so he may be a third-front voter.  He has expressed some anti-corporatist sentiments, and he may be a 99 per center, a Bernie Sanders supporter, or he might be a Trump supporter.  That side of politics is confused, and confusing right now.

RW doesn't mean much anymore, there have been so many factions and splinters out of what was the Republican Party.  Just last month, as a majority party in Congress, they couldn't even get it together enough to repeal Obamacare...their signature promise.  Maybe Ben knows more about his politics.

"What's your's is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...  Putin tells him what to think.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum Zandranna and bbeljefe - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the forum Zandranna and bbeljefe

Post by eddie on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Ben does know his political leanings and he is RW as far as I remember being told.
That's why I said it.

Oh and I read his posts too.

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:49 pm

eddie wrote:Ben does know his political leanings and he is RW as far as I remember being told.
That's why I said it.

Oh and I read his posts too.

So few posts.  I'd like to hear more.

We have straight forward Democrats and Republicans, but so few of these new populist politicos that pub Trump in office...and were behind Sanders.  There's a movement afoot, and I'd like to know more.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...  Putin tells him what to think.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:54 am

He's an anarcho-capitalist, I'll just let y’all Google that one Smile

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:22 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
He's an anarcho-capitalist, I'll just let y’all Google that one Smile

Cool

No need to Google anything, for anyone who has actually studied ECONOMICS at either Uni' and /or senior high school level...

Laissez Faire approaches to free market economic policies :

* "Let the markets look after themselves", and 'beggar thy neighbour' --  anyone who can't find the means to feed and shelter themselves should be left to starve in the streets;
*  No place for government regulations, "taxation is theft", no welfare,  no police or defence forces;
*  'Charity is for suckers';  and "greed is good";
*  Pure capitalism at it's very worst..
*  'Survival of the fittest'.

pale

Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:21 pm

Totally individualistic...complete denial of man's social existence.

What I wonder about these types is, why do they choose to live in the midst of society?  If they are so dedicated to individualism, why are they not existing on a mountaintop in Tibet?

I've never heard of a libertarian who truly wants to be liberated from the constraints of society. They just want to rig the system in their favor, while enjoying the benefits they would deny others.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:40 pm

Wonder if HA would like him as a mod, now? Welcome to the forum Zandranna and bbeljefe - Page 2 1942856362

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum