NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AN OVERDUE THANK YOU FOR ADMIN - BEN & ALL THE STAFF

Go down

AN OVERDUE THANK YOU FOR ADMIN - BEN & ALL THE STAFF Empty AN OVERDUE THANK YOU FOR ADMIN - BEN & ALL THE STAFF

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:52 am

You've endured my frustration - you've tolerated my newness - you've excised my pettiness - you've adjusted some posting problems and most of all...
YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS A BETTER PLACE TO COME VISIT AND SHARE IDEOLOGY AND POINT OF VIEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD. 
And like a highly dysfunctional family --- change is never easy nor enjoyable when everyone doesn't get on board with the CHANGE~~~   
AN OVERDUE THANK YOU FOR ADMIN - BEN & ALL THE STAFF Animated-thank-you-image-0036

Back to top Go down

AN OVERDUE THANK YOU FOR ADMIN - BEN & ALL THE STAFF Empty Re: AN OVERDUE THANK YOU FOR ADMIN - BEN & ALL THE STAFF

Post by Cass on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:38 am

Welcome back.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

AN OVERDUE THANK YOU FOR ADMIN - BEN & ALL THE STAFF Empty Re: AN OVERDUE THANK YOU FOR ADMIN - BEN & ALL THE STAFF

Post by eddie on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:12 am

Not sure if that extends to me but.....much appreciated 4ever, truly X
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:23 am

eddie wrote:Not sure if that extends to me but.....much appreciated 4ever, truly X
I took you at your WORD ~~~ AN OVERDUE THANK YOU FOR ADMIN - BEN & ALL THE STAFF Flowers-smiley-emoticon and I didn't even write - and this means you to 'Eddie' Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:33 am

So pleased you decided to return Smile
Miffs2
Miffs2

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:33 am

Thank 4ever. Looking forward to debate, where if we disagree, it can be politely....

But I may do this AN OVERDUE THANK YOU FOR ADMIN - BEN & ALL THE STAFF 859118666

Last edited by eddie on Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:40 am

eddie wrote:Thank 4ever. Looking forward to debate, where if we agree, it can be politely....

But I may do this AN OVERDUE THANK YOU FOR ADMIN - BEN & ALL THE STAFF 859118666

Well, that's always to be expected --- we are human; but don't be shocked when I do this AN OVERDUE THANK YOU FOR ADMIN - BEN & ALL THE STAFF Poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon --- I'm very twisted that way.  I blame my sarcastic father! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:22 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum