NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zionist/Neo-cons say "Islam will Conquer Europe Without Firing a Shot"

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Zionist/Neo-cons say "Islam will Conquer Europe Without Firing a Shot" Empty Re: Zionist/Neo-cons say "Islam will Conquer Europe Without Firing a Shot"

Post by nicko Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:06 pm

Through the bellies of our woman?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Zionist/Neo-cons say "Islam will Conquer Europe Without Firing a Shot" Empty Re: Zionist/Neo-cons say "Islam will Conquer Europe Without Firing a Shot"

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:39 pm

Continued mass immigration into a country will sooner or later allow the indigenous population to be outnumbered by an immigrant group.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:11 pm

i agree fuzzmuck, this is scaremongering

of course there will be shots fired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:31 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:i agree fuzzmuck, this is scaremongering

of course there will be shots fired

Why aren't you in Syria with your paintball gun?

why on earth would i give up my creature comforts to go to some Muslim shit hole where they are slaughtering each other??

but the real question is why arent YOU out there??

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:03 pm

Zac, by OUR woman was a statement by a Muslim.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:36 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
nicko wrote:Through the bellies of our woman?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html

My cousin got married last week to a teacher who reverted too.

They're not YOUR women. ;-)

Congrats Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:19 pm

I don't believe that someone was so misogynist as to say 'our women'.  Bloody hell!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down