NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

+3
Tommy Monk
Fuzzy Zack
nicko
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes - Page 2 Empty Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Male and female brains operate differently at a molecular level, a Northwestern University research team reports in a new study of a brain region involved in learning and memory, responses to stress and epilepsy. Many brain disorders vary between the sexes, but how biology and culture contribute to these differences has been unclear. Now Northwestern neuroscientists have found an intrinsic biological difference between males and females in the molecular regulation of synapses in the hippocampus. This provides a scientific reason to believe that female and male brains may respond differently to drugs targeting certain synaptic pathways. "The importance of studying sex differences in the brain is about making biology and medicine relevant to everyone, to both men and women," said Catherine S. Woolley, senior author of the study. "It is not about things such as who is better at reading a map or why more men than women choose to enter certain professions."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/08/150812135651.htm

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes - Page 2 Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:29 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:Judgemental is as judgemental does.

Judgemental, sanctimonious, arrogant, a highly delusional intellectual snob. I don't need you to tell me about Didge, Eddie. I know.

He used to kiss my arse and is a bit angry now that i don't let him pucker up any more.

He'd be playing the 'rusty trombone' if you gave him half a chance...

lol!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rusty+Trombone
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes - Page 2 Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:29 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:Hmmm I really doubt you'd tell a Muslim in as harsh a tone as You use to Zack on here or vod and HF, regarding religion!

Classic TPS symptoms.

TPS - Tiny Penis Syndrome.

Which a trait normally comes from people who make a thing about the size of a penis.
Thanks for that, you clearly hold one of the traits and it proves my point to Eddie about you being pathetic and disgusting. So you are not married and clearly as stated have confidence issues.
One it seems is over size, seriously dude, you have no need to be embarrassed.

Nobody else has made views about size lol clearly you have issues to bring something like that up unmarried and a virgin as you are.

Sorry would you like to return to debate and answer my previous post or continue this daft and boring playground tactics?
Or would you rather prefer to for once grow up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Judgemental, sanctimonious, arrogant, a highly delusional intellectual snob. I don't need you to tell me about Didge, Eddie. I know.

He used to kiss my arse and is a bit angry now that i don't let him pucker up any more.

lol!

Post reported to Ben, as i was told off for telling someone to suck cock this is just as sad and immature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:34 pm

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:36 pm

I'm not getting why you, didge, think it's okay to slag off someone's religion?

As I've said many times, I truly have God (whatever name) in my heart and don't do religion but I'd never, ever, presume to slag off someone's beliefs!
I think it's rude and also quite frankly, you have no idea whatsoever, whether God/Mohammed/Jah or any other deity exists or not; you only have Opinion.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:47 pm

eddie wrote:I'm not getting why you, didge, think it's okay to slag off someone's religion?

As I've said many times, I truly have God (whatever name) in my heart and don't do religion but I'd never, ever, presume to slag off someone's beliefs!
I think it's rude and also quite frankly, you have no idea whatsoever, whether God/Mohammed/Jah or any other deity exists or not; you only have Opinion.

I think it is rather simple why I would challenge and say how some views in a religion are disgusting and bad if that belief is held by many.
Now I actually respect you loads Eddie even if we clash, but you ask me, should I respect a view that teaches wives whould submit to men sexually? Even worse that if they do not, that men are justified in beating them whether as poorly claimed to be as tame as Islam makes out?
All 3 Abrahamic faiths are why it is a reality today that we have domestic violence instilled within cultures throughout the world. A view and belief women are subservant to men.
Now maybe I am wrong by being angered that people not so much in the west these days but in the main many men believe this in Islam that I speak out on this? Or how in some natiions they think it is acceptable and justified to marry a girl as young as nine. Now do not get me wrong now many other Muslims are standing up and challenging this horseshit but the sad fact is many people still believe this bullshit.

So you tell me, how am I wrong to challenge this?
Because fundemnetally I have no respect for a Muslims, Christian or Jew that believes this and even worse those that do not challenege this based on belief.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:58 pm

Well of course you're not wrong to challenge the men and people that do this, but be honest, how many Muslim men do you know, who actually live and abide by these rules?

I don't know any men and the Muslim women I know aren't treated in this way?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

lol!

Can we keep cocks out of this please? Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:08 pm

eddie wrote:Well of course you're not wrong to challenge the men and people that do this, but be honest, how many Muslim men do you know, who actually live and abide by these rules?

I don't know any men and the Muslim  women I know aren't treated in this way?

The more I know the better to educate how wrong it is surely?
How would you know if they are treated this way Eddie?
Sorry if you know anyone that has suffered domestic violence they are never forth coming about it.
My Irish grandmother was beaten all the time by my Irish grandfather, the war destroyed him, he seriously suffered mental health issues seeing so much bloodshed. When she died of a heart attack, he died months later of a broken heart, because he loved her by vented all his anger onto her.
The point is we need to educate change and pussyfooting about saying what is wrong because its a religion is wrong.
Any ideology that effects the well being of others and their equality is wrong, excusing this is just insulting every woman that endures this suffering and its a disgusting you would rather respect sensibilities than speak out on this problem..

Enough is enough and I am sick of excuses, enough women suffer this bullshit Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:http://www.quranicpath.com/misconceptions/obeying_husbands.html

Great I applluad there is Muslims out there willing to challenge misconceptions, but the sad reality is that many Muslim men think women are subservant to them. Seriously that is disgusting, as much as any Christian evaganical literal beliver does.
Do you not get that and the sad fact is in some places in the world to even express this link would be seen as hersey.
Do you understand that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:20 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Great I applluad there is Muslims out there willing to challenge misconceptions, but the sad reality is that many Muslim men think women are subservant to them. Seriously that is disgusting, as much as any Christian evaganical literal beliver does.
Do you not get that and the sad fact is in some places in the world to even express this link would be seen as hersey.
Do you understand that?

Do you not think there are Atheists who do not abuse their wives?

How many subservient Muslim women do you actually know? This is the pathetic misconception people like you have. Try treating Sexy Mama that way and see how long your genitals remain intact. She's not the only Muslima with that attitude.

Dear me, but do they abuse their wivies because they are athiest?
No, this abuse would have been instilled to them still from a very young age thinking women were subservant
So again I ask you how many Imans and Muslim scholars subscribe to the view its not okay for marital rape?
Please give me a list?
Now I appluad you that you present some progressive Islamic thinking, but its not a majority view held is it?
Sexy Mama admits to sexism with Arabs, and how they abuse women, have you never sen her say this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

lol!

Cut it out, Tommy!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2