NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox News

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Fox News

Post by Lurker on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fox News - Page 3 Fox_ne10

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
Lurker
Lurker

Posts : 8407
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

Back to top Go down


Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:19 am

veya_victaous wrote:

told Fox News on Thursday that he had investigated Harvard University students and come the the “concerning” conclusion that they were “listening to what they are learning in class.

Bloody hell we can't have that lol

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You said posting of basic word definition quotes was not patronising while then saying how my posting of one could be construed as such... and being patronising is most definately a form of offence by its very definition...!


lol!


I just posted the UK Cambridge definition as I felt it was more precise... the mention of The typically UK spelling was from the web definition itself and not something I had added... and I have never mentioned your (claimed problem of) dyslexia either here of anywhere else... mainly because it is Not something I have ever noticed or even known about... and not something that I would even try to use against you or anyone else for that matter, so I think you may be getting a bit carried away again...


And that can certainly be seen in the rest of your ranting post...!!!



If you are such an expert on The origin and context of my Sig quotes... then maybe you can show us some of the relevant surrounding text of the Orwell quote and what newton was going on about with the one of his I use...!?



lol!
I never claimed to be an expert but your are fond of putting words in other peoples mouths

But this is where you often fall down on context and lack of research as the quote its not actually in the book however in relation to Winston and the book and the actual theme of the book and obviously you who misses the point completely

Whatever the party(you) holds to be truth, is truth. It is impossible to see reality except by looking through the eyes of the Party.hence you post these stupid videos (ie the party)and don`t speak for your self

Fox News - Page 3 1984-m11


do you see the similarity


you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought and yours seems very narrow indeed

in fact in the book another quote is

 If there is hope, it lies in the proles.

 proles refers to the working class of Oceania whose only possession of significant material value is their labour-power (their ability to work)

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. they are not interested in the good of others  the world-view of the Party imposed itself most successfully on people incapable of understanding it.

an actual quote from the book

"The horrible thing about the Two Minutes Hate was not that one was obliged to act a part, but that it was impossible to avoid joining in.

and you hate quite a lot

now a i said earlier the left and the right claim Orwell to be one of there`s because you can take from it what you want and ignore the rest
i choose to take it as a warning as i think it was meant to be

when as you do blame all blacks all Muslims ect  for crimes or atrocities your doing exactly the same as the party does in 1984
and there in lies my point about bigot`s perhaps you should reread the book

And i don`t rant boyo
i say what i think and unlike you don`t let others do my arguments for me in a video because "nail on the head " is nothing more than a sheep following its master with NO independent thought at all

Fox News - Page 3 Images11


ps claimed problem ?


Last edited by korban dallas on Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Isaac Newton

do you believe in man made global warming Tommy i seem to recall you don`t
(could be wrong on that )
but if you don`t then your quote is simplistic in its self because newton also said

To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction

so when we put tonnes of co2 and other pollutants and gasses in to the atmosphere they has to be a reaction and thouse reactions are manifested in severe weather events

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:24 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:You said posting of basic word definition quotes was not patronising while then saying how my posting of one could be construed as such... and being patronising is most definately a form of offence by its very definition...!


lol!


I just posted the UK Cambridge definition as I felt it was more precise... the mention of The typically UK spelling was from the web definition itself and not something I had added... and I have never mentioned your (claimed problem of) dyslexia either here of anywhere else... mainly because it is Not something I have ever noticed or even known about... and not something that I would even try to use against you or anyone else for that matter, so I think you may be getting a bit carried away again...


And that can certainly be seen in the rest of your ranting post...!!!



If you are such an expert on The origin and context of my Sig quotes... then maybe you can show us some of the relevant surrounding text of the Orwell quote and what newton was going on about with the one of his I use...!?



lol!
I never claimed to be an expert but your are fond of putting words in other peoples mouths

But this is where you often fall down on context and lack of research as the quote its not actually in the book however in relation to Winston and the book and the actual theme of the book and obviously you who misses the point completely

Whatever the party(you) holds to be truth, is truth. It is impossible to see reality except by looking through the eyes of the Party.hence you post these stupid videos (ie the party)and don`t speak for your self

Fox News - Page 3 1984-m11


do you see the similarity


you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought and yours seems very narrow indeed

in fact in the book another quote is

 If there is hope, it lies in the proles.

 proles refers to the working class of Oceania whose only possession of significant material value is their labour-power (their ability to work)

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. they are not interested in the good of others  the world-view of the Party imposed itself most successfully on people incapable of understanding it.

an actual quote from the book

"The horrible thing about the Two Minutes Hate was not that one was obliged to act a part, but that it was impossible to avoid joining in.

and you hate quite a lot

now a i said earlier the left and the right claim Orwell to be one of there`s because you can take from it what you want and ignore the rest
i choose to take it as a warning as i think it was meant to be

when as you do blame all blacks all Muslims ect  for crimes or atrocities your doing exactly the same as the party does in 1984
and there in lies my point about bigot`s perhaps you should reread the book

And i don`t rant boyo
i say what i think and unlike you don`t let others do my arguments for me in a video because "nail on the head " is nothing more than a sheep following its master with NO independent thought at all

Fox News - Page 3 Images11


ps claimed problem ?


Ha ha ha!!!


So you finally realised that the Orwell quote wasn't even in his 1984 book after banging on for ages about me using it out of context!!!


lol!



So how can I have ever been using it out of context of a book it was never in!!!???


But then you still go on about this book that I wasn't even referring to!!!???


Context kd???



Most amusing!!!


lol!



Then you claim I put words into others mouths while making up that I blame ALL blacks and ALL Muslims!!!



Seems I was right that you lefties can't take criticism of some blacks or Muslims without seeing it as a criticism of ALL!!!


What A twat!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24753
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
I never claimed to be an expert but your are fond of putting words in other peoples mouths

But this is where you often fall down on context and lack of research as the quote its not actually in the book however in relation to Winston and the book and the actual theme of the book and obviously you who misses the point completely

Whatever the party(you) holds to be truth, is truth. It is impossible to see reality except by looking through the eyes of the Party.hence you post these stupid videos (ie the party)and don`t speak for your self

Fox News - Page 3 1984-m11


do you see the similarity


you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought and yours seems very narrow indeed

in fact in the book another quote is

 If there is hope, it lies in the proles.

 proles refers to the working class of Oceania whose only possession of significant material value is their labour-power (their ability to work)

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. they are not interested in the good of others  the world-view of the Party imposed itself most successfully on people incapable of understanding it.

an actual quote from the book

"The horrible thing about the Two Minutes Hate was not that one was obliged to act a part, but that it was impossible to avoid joining in.

and you hate quite a lot

now a i said earlier the left and the right claim Orwell to be one of there`s because you can take from it what you want and ignore the rest
i choose to take it as a warning as i think it was meant to be

when as you do blame all blacks all Muslims ect  for crimes or atrocities your doing exactly the same as the party does in 1984
and there in lies my point about bigot`s perhaps you should reread the book

And i don`t rant boyo
i say what i think and unlike you don`t let others do my arguments for me in a video because "nail on the head " is nothing more than a sheep following its master with NO independent thought at all

Fox News - Page 3 Images11


ps claimed problem ?


Ha ha ha!!!


So you finally realised that the Orwell quote wasn't even in his 1984 book after banging on for ages about me using it out of context!!!

I never said it was did Ii
I compared you to Winston from a novel by Orwell who wrote the book and made the quote  fuck your so dence its unbelievable
you do know what compare means don`t you ?



lol!



So how can I have ever been using it out of context of a book it was never in!!!???

again i compared you to Winston  


But then you still go on about this book that I wasn't even referring to!!!???

answered twice



Context kd???



Most amusing!!!


lol!



Then you claim I put words into others mouths while making up that I blame ALL blacks and ALL Muslims!!!

well that`s constantly the impression your posts make



Seems I was right that you lefties can't take criticism of some blacks or Muslims without seeing it as a criticism of ALL!!!

and once again leftys as a patronising statement and fuck and you cry like a baby when others patronise you

talk about double speak



What A twat!!!
from a dick-head i will take that as a compliment

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:09 pm

however from this statement

Tommy Monk on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:46 pm



I can't be expected to remember every detail of every book I've ever read...


1984 was a warning... not a lefties handbook of how things should be...

its clear you never read it lol! since you thought it was in the book


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:09 pm

You have been banging on about my Sig quote by Orwell and context how I'm using it out of context of his 1984 book that it wasn't even written in!!!



That's why I asked you to provide the surrounding relevant parts of The book to show the context You have been accusing me of misusing it in.


I knew full well that it wasn't even in the book!!!


Unfortunately for you... you didn't!!!



And have been made to look a bit of a tit!!!



lol!



Are You now going to start lying about your posting of 'context' over the last couple pages!!!???


Most amusing!!!



lol!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24753
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You have been banging on about my Sig quote by Orwell and context how I'm using it out of context of his 1984 book that it wasn't even written in!!!



That's why I asked you to provide the surrounding relevant parts of The book to show the context You have been accusing me of misusing it in.


I knew full well that it wasn't even in the book!!!


Unfortunately for you... you didn't!!!



And have been made to look a bit of a tit!!!



lol!



Are You now going to start lying about your posting of 'context' over the last couple pages!!!???


Most amusing!!!



lol!

and again you fail to understand the relevant point Tommy i compared you to Winston it was you who claimed you read 1984 over 30years ago  and thought the quote was from the book i never said it was
you just assumed it was that that lead too this dance around the theme of 1984 and how the party ie your hero was just the same as the party
really simple analogy .....if you had read the book that is

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:33 pm

I knew full well that it wasn't even in the book!!!

No you did not tommy that much is obvious since you sighted the book and couln`t be expected to remember every detail

but i guess it made you do some research

so a win for me

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:47 pm

It was always a quote from Orwell himself... never a quote from the book but you still started banging on about the book and then accusing me of using said quote out of context!!!



You have been made to look a fool and a liar on this thread kd... you should give up now to save looking any more silly!!!


lol!



I've told Didge before and now I'll tell you... if you are going to start to try to get clever with me then you have to back it up with intelligence!!!



lol!



Most amusing!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24753
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It was always a quote from Orwell himself... never a quote from the book but you still started banging on about the book and then accusing me of using said quote out of context!!!



You have been made to look a fool and a liar on this thread kd... you should give up now to save looking any more silly!!!


lol!



I've told Didge before and now I'll tell you... if you are going to start to try to get clever with me then you have to back it up with intelligence!!!



lol!



Most amusing!
the only person looking silly and a fool is you is you Tommy


i don`t need to get clever i just state the obvious

you assumed it was a quote from 1984 i never claimed it was
your the fool and a liar to boot

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It was always a quote from Orwell himself... never a quote from the book but you still started banging on about the book and then accusing me of using said quote out of context!!!
You have been made to look a fool and a liar on this thread kd... you should give up now to save looking any more silly!!!
I've told Didge before and now I'll tell you... if you are going to start to try to get clever with me then you have to back it up with intelligence!!!
Most amusing!


Intelligence from you?

One moment

Fox News - Page 3 3489511464:::: rotgdflmmfa:::: rotgdflmmfa


Fox News - Page 3 3489511464:::: rotgdflmmfa:::: rotgdflmmfa


Fox News - Page 3 3489511464:::: rotgdflmmfa:::: rotgdflmmfa


Last edited by Cuchulain on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Context... kd... context...!!!



lol!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24753
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Context... kd... context...!!!



lol!


yes you fail every time i made a comparison ,you claimed you could not remember every detail of a book you read 30 years ago thinking the quote was in the book
then some hasty research after two pages of your bullshit you asked of to the context of the quote in the book .that i had never claimed was in the book
and said that, mainly because you used the internet to do some research at last
About a book you obviously never read

or you would have understood the comparison between you Winston and the party and your video master

context Tommy context you do understand the word comparison or should i post that definition for you ?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:35 pm

You claimed my quote was out of context of a book it was never in.




I knew it was never in the book.



You were just talking shit.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24753
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You claimed my quote was out of context of a book it was never in.




I knew it was never in the book.



You were just talking shit.
yes and what is the context of the book the underlying theme tommy its about truth the truth in the videos you post is the same as the party in 1984 something you seem to have great difficulty understanding

And no you didn`t not other wise you would have understood and perhaps mentioned it 2 pages ago
your a bit t of a damp squib really

books are not just words they have messages

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:30 pm

The videos are pointing out the lies and hypocrisy of The progressive left agenda.



In fact, it is the progressive left wing agenda and its promotion through the controlled media that is more like what you are referring to...




Context kd... context!!!




lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24753
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The videos are pointing out the lies and hypocrisy of The progressive left agenda.



In fact, it is the progressive left wing agenda and its promotion through the controlled media that is more like what you are referring to...




Context kd... context!!!




lol!
i understand there point Tommy.
But the same could be said about your videos is the point i am making hence the reference to Winston
you use them to speak your RW world view seemingly just accepting what they say as fact with very little if any analysis of them in the wider context and when others challenge you on your perception of your facts and statistics you throw a wobbly and bang up another video instead of speaking for your self

i could post videos of others telling me how to think or proffering an agenda i agree with but i rarely do because that`s just accepting what you are told
and repeating it with little to no actual commentary "other the "nail on head " for example
it`s always easier to blame others or see the fault in others

for example you blame labour for the immigration problem yet its way more now than it was under labour despite the promises of Cameron before the election
do you surest we just shoot them at the French ports No of course you don`t we need to address the underlying cause


for example
you said an an other thread TVM was a thug and deserved what he got
sure Trayvon Martin was no an angel. He took pictures flipping the bird. He used marijuana. He was suspended from school at the time of his shooting. yet he was suspended because for graffiti skipping school and tardiness, and as you know i have smoked marijuana for years does that mean i am a thug no he was more a teenager than a thug
yet GM was arrested a few time over violence Zimmerman was arrested and accused of resisting an officer with violence , domestic violence,ect who was the thug
yet you are quite happy to make a lie become the truth aka 1984 and base your arguments around that

do you not see that ?







Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:24 pm

The videos I posted were specifically questioning the 'progressive' left wing agenda that is so prevalent in many various parts of our society.


The same agenda that is found across our govt, councils, media, schools and universities...



This agenda is highlighted and ridiculed in the videos in a completely satirical and most amusing way!!!


I can understand why some of those who follow and praise the 'progressive' left with agenda will not take to kindly to having the piss ripped out of them in such an entertaining way...



lol!


As for the rest of your post... labour did mien the taps on immigration and signed us up to the free movement rules that have now resulted in the huge numbers still coming and with taps that are now as a result, difficult to turn off!


This thread isn't about Martin.


And it is the 'progressive' lefties who like to present lies as truth.



Open your eyes a bit and you might start to see...




Did you actually watch all The videos?


They are all about 'progressives'...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24753
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The videos I posted were specifically questioning the 'progressive' left wing agenda that is so prevalent in many various parts of our society.


The same agenda that is found across our govt, councils, media, schools and universities...



This agenda is highlighted and ridiculed in the videos in a completely satirical and most amusing way!!!


I can understand
why some of those who follow and praise the 'progressive' left with agenda will not take to kindly to having the piss ripped out of them in such an entertaining way...



lol!


As for the rest of your post... labour did mien the taps on immigration and signed us up to the free movement rules that have now resulted in the huge numbers still coming and with taps that are now as a result, difficult to turn off!


This thread isn't about Martin.


And it is the 'progressive' lefties who like to present lies as truth.



Open your eyes a bit and you might start to see...




Did you actually watch all The videos?


They are all about 'progressives'...
yes that`s pretty much  it in a nutshell (the highlighted bit) you cant can you No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:29 pm

I understand all too well...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24753
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Are you two still at it? Shocked

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41486
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Lurker on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:17 pm

Fox News - Page 3 Fox_ne11

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
Lurker
Lurker

Posts : 8407
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:20 pm

Same can be said for many main stream news and media programmes...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24753
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Fox News - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox News

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum