NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can we have a debate about Druids ?

+4
Ben Reilly
nicko
Lone Wolf
Eilzel
8 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 4 Empty can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Christianity and islam Jewish God  is always being debated/abused so why not Druids ?

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 4 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

you poked fun at a so called Christian friend , where is your respect for his belief . If he had poked fun at your sexuality you would have been crying homophobe .

Not in any malicious way, it was totally light hearted and in the context of a discussion we were having. Again I will accept people mocking my atheism if they want to.

The difference between my beliefs and my sexuality is my sexuality is unchangeable while the other would change if I was convinced otherwise.

as i said cowardly, spineless, bigot...

so you wouldn't say things nasty to your imaginary Christian friend. mind you with your knowledge of the bible i'm not surprised you would look a right goon...

Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 4 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

+10000000

Yep best to place him on ignore, I keep threatening, but if others do the same he might get the message.
So I shall keep to what I threatened to do.
Good on you Eilzel, he might learn some manners and civility that way

Laughing

Yep, that's where he is now, wont even get drawn into his web of bullshit anymore. Hopefully he will get himself banned before long.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:29 pm

oh here we go again, he is making us look stupid and bigoted, hopefully he will get banned....

my goodness grow a pair between you will you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:29 pm

I WAS going to respond here when I saw it this morning.....

but then I was who originated it and realised that "debate" was the last thiung ion its tiny mind...

and HF has proved it

lies
deceit
false comparisons...
wants to debate "druids" and conflates with satanists

and cant even provide one shred of evidence to bak up his idiocy...

interesting to note though that EVERY so called "satanic abuse" investigation has found no evidence

this same lie was for everyones interest, made by the Nazis against jews
and by the russian communists about jews....

doubless ancient druids practiced canibalism, certainly it was not unknown amongst neolithic people regardless of beliefs.....

but there is no evidence of it todayand would not be tolerated

unlike the christian folks who like burning folks ...these days it seems to be ni**ers

you know the KKK

so take you nonsense and stuff it HF...you dont want debate ....you want trouble

you cant/wont see druids today cause no one any problems

abrahamists of all flavours often and regularly do.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:34 pm

put your spell checker on bud and welcome to the debate.

are you saying that the national geographic website along with all the others got it wrong about the child sacrifice, incest and cannibalism, perhaps you should write to them and enlighten them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Are you REALLY that thick HF...or just a foul troll???

what part of

"doubless ancient druids practiced canibalism, certainly it was not unknown amongst neolithic people regardless of beliefs.....!

or

unlike the christian folks who like burning folks ...these days it seems to be ni**ers

you know the KKK

do you fail to understand ???

I can provide an almost endless list of the foul modern acts of abrahamists

YOU on the other hand can only lie and insinuate, without evidence or proof....

(which of course concurs with the actions of all fundies everywhere)

pathetic........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:45 pm

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 4 9k=

that embarrassing moment when everyone turns up to the party in the same dress...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:46 pm

knew debate wasnt what was intended....

admin ...put this in fight club.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:47 pm

darknessss wrote:Are you REALLY that thick HF...or just a foul troll???

what part of

"doubless ancient druids practiced canibalism, certainly it was not unknown amongst neolithic people regardless of beliefs.....!

or

you know the KKK

pathetic........

well that little outburst dispelled the myth of pleasant, loving druids... that wasn't very druidic at all are you sure you are a druid, druids wouldn't act like that surely....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:49 pm

darknessss wrote:knew debate wasnt what was intended....

hmm did you complain when didge put an image in the middle of the earth axis debate or are you against equality like the others... Smile

Last edited by heavenlyfatheragain on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:49 pm

I concur..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:51 pm

Belatucadros wrote:

I concur..

and which one are you today??

again when you put an image in the middle of the earth axis debate should that have gone to the fight club...??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:53 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
darknessss wrote:Are you REALLY that thick HF...or just a foul troll???

what part of

or

you know the KKK

pathetic........

well that little outburst dispelled the myth of pleasant, loving druids... that wasn't very druidic at all are you sure you are a druid, druids wouldn't act like that surely....

How would YOU know

you know f**k all about everything else...so how would you know how "druids" are supposed to act?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:56 pm

darknessss wrote:

How would YOU know

you know f**k all about everything else...so how would you know how "druids" are supposed to act?

well it never stops others having an opinion on how someone should conduct themselves...

but i do find it hard to imagine them all stood there round stonehenge f ing and blinding but hey I could be wrong... Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:14 pm

darknessss wrote:I WAS going to respond here when I saw it this morning.....

but then I was who originated it and realised that "debate" was the last thiung ion its tiny mind...

and HF has proved it

lies
deceit
false comparisons...

interesting to note though that EVERY so called "satanic abuse" investigation has found no evidence

doubless ancient druids practiced canibalism, certainly it was not unknown amongst neolithic people regardless of beliefs.....

you know the KKK

so take you nonsense and stuff it HF...you dont want debate ....you want trouble

I have asked a question twice but you didn't respond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:15 pm

Belatucadros wrote:

I concur..

and which one are you today??

again when you put an image in the middle of the earth axis debate should that have gone to the fight club...??

He wouldn't remember doing that he has his nose in that many threads he can't keep up . But he is just an ignorant bigot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:18 pm

darknessss wrote:

How would YOU know

Druids are supposed to be kind and love everyone aren't they ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:55 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
darknessss wrote:I WAS going to respond here when I saw it this morning.....

and HF has proved it

lies
deceit
false comparisons...

you know the KKK

sorry dibs???

i must have missed it responding to the mental midget you are married to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:56 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
darknessss wrote:

How would YOU know

Druids are supposed to be kind and love everyone aren't they ?

says who?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:52 pm

I'v read a lot of books by Simon Scarrow, he writes some about the Roman occupation of England. According to him the Druids were a blood thirsty lot who liked to torture their prisoners in some very nasty ways!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:53 pm

I was reading some comments about people who know Druids and that was how they described them . I realize they must have met the only caring Druids in the world so they were very lucky i guess .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:54 pm

darknessss wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

sorry dibs???

i must have missed it responding to the mental midget you are married to

He's 6.2 lol hardly a midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:55 pm

theres a difference between being caring and putting up with the guff YOU produce.... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:56 pm

is said mental midget...but I guess you have his IQ about right there...somewhere between a slime mould and an amoeba.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:05 pm

darknessss wrote:is said mental midget...but I guess you have his IQ about right there...somewhere between a slime mould and an amoeba.....

do you think you would like it if your wife was described as such ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:08 pm

If my wife acted like your husband.....i'd say it served her right.....

fortunately she doesnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:13 pm

darknessss wrote:If my wife acted like your husband.....i'd say it served her right.....

fortunately she doesnt

Well if people abuse my husband he tends to abuse back ten fold . If nobody abuses him he won't abuse back its simple and i would hope that is how everyone feels .

I think just hurling insults back and forwards all the time then might as well not bother making any threads but just have an outright slanging match .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:22 pm

darknessss wrote:is said mental midget...but I guess you have his IQ about right there...somewhere between a slime mould and an amoeba.....

so you mean about 200 points above yours... let me guess you are struggling to get out of the primordial soup.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:23 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
darknessss wrote:If my wife acted like your husband.....i'd say it served her right.....

fortunately she doesnt

Well if people abuse my husband he tends to abuse back ten fold . If nobody abuses him he won't abuse back its simple and i would hope that is how everyone feels .

I think just hurling insults back and forwards all the time then might as well not bother making any threads but just have an outright slanging match .

if that's the only way he can defend his religion let him try to insult...lol it can't be easy being a druid... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:18 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

fortunately she doesnt

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! http://www.churchofsatan.com/nine-satanic-statements.php
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

fortunately she doesnt

Here is why that answer is so utterly stupid.
There is never an excuse for "any" abuse, no matter who starts it. If you abuse back you latch onto the same reasoning it has been done to you. Its noble you defend him, being a complete tit, but you know very well he actually starts many of these situations because of his bigoted and intolerant views. You are not the problem, he is. A good Christian does not ignore the teachings of love Jesus gave. Your husband favours excuses to ignore these teachings or to have a pass to be nasty. A good Christian is not nasty, no matter what is thrown at them. He needs to grow up Dibs, he has a nasty temper and you now this also, if you are being honest. If it was not for you, he could not be happy. It proves he does not love himself. You are a good person, better than most to care and love so much s you do. He does not deserve it, but praise you that you still do. Not many women can put up with lots of crap, you certainly do.
I hold my hat off to that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:37 pm

the jesus you invented is not the Jesus of the bible that is quite obvious, e have been through this...

by the way did Jesus turns the money lenders tables over, did Jesus say you brood of vipers, did he say you of little faith or did he just turn the cheek each time, please tell me because I forget....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:39 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:the jesus you invented is not the Jesus of the bible that is quite obvious, e have been through this...

by the way did Jesus turns the money lenders tables over, did Jesus say you brood of vipers, did he say you of little faith or did he just turn the cheek each time, please tell me because I forget....

Jesus chastised sinners, and turned over the money-lenders' table -- himself. He told YOU to turn the other cheek.

Within Christian theology, and this is something you seem to have a hard time understanding, Jesus is God -- Christians are not. Christians are told to love their enemies, to give to the poor, to treat everyone well and to leave vengeance to God.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:the jesus you invented is not the Jesus of the bible that is quite obvious, e have been through this...

Jesus chastised sinners, and turned over the money-lenders' table -- himself. He told YOU to turn the other cheek.

Within Christian theology, and this is something you seem to have a hard time understanding, Jesus is God -- Christians are not. Christians are told to love their enemies, to give to the poor, to treat everyone well and to leave vengeance to God.

nine octovigintillion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

see you hit the nail on the head without even knowing it, I am not God, quite right, i am a Christian man doing his best, when I get to glory I will be perfect in the mean time Jesus is working on me, I don't have to be perfect because if i could be perfect I would not have needed Jesus to be saved, I am a sinner saved By grace, i react because I am human..lol nothing to be scared of there we are all human...

you see the problem with your theology is that you have to be perfect for god to save you and that is completely wrong, we can only be saved by the person who is perfect our perfect sacrifice Jesus...

this is how I know you never was a Christian, you never understood the basics.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Now there is an excellent example of someone poorly trying to defend why they might be vile. The last time I read the bible, Jesus never gave no excuse. He feared himself and proved human frailties.
Nobody can hide behind Jesus, you insult his very nature by doing so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:00 pm

Belatucadros wrote:Now there is an excellent example of someone poorly trying to defend why they might be vile. The last time I read the bible, Jesus never gave no excuse. He feared himself and proved human frailties.

maybe the Jesus you believe in but then again only you know who that is..... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

see you hit the nail on the head without even knowing it, I am not God, quite right, i am a Christian man doing his best, when I get to glory I will be perfect in the mean time Jesus is working on me, I don't have to be perfect because if i could be perfect I would not have needed Jesus to be saved, I am a sinner saved By grace, i react because I am human..lol nothing to be scared of there we are all human...

you see the problem with your theology is that you have to be perfect for god to save you and that is completely wrong, we can only be saved by the person who is perfect our perfect sacrifice Jesus...

this is how I know you never was a Christian, you never understood the basics.... Smile

You are fractally wrong, I just recited to you what I was brought up to believe as a Christian, to make the point that you giving abuse back 10-fold is not what Christ told you to do.

I know you are a Christian, but you're a HORRIBLE Christian. You don't even try.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

You are fractally wrong, I just recited to you what I was brought up to believe as a Christian, to make the point that you giving abuse back 10-fold is not what Christ told you to do.

I know you are a Christian, but you're a HORRIBLE Christian. You don't even try.
actually...he's a heretic.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

if you were brought up to believe that i feel sorry for you as it will only make you feel guilty and eventually give up because you will never be good enough a cruel trick of the enemy...

lol trust me I try, some people won't let you try.. people in my every day life don't try to wind me up like the people in here... Praise the Lord i have a perfect Saviour...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

if you were brought up to believe that i feel sorry for you as it will only make you feel guilty and eventually give up because you will never be good enough a cruel trick of the enemy...

lol trust me I try, some people won't let you try.. people in my every day life don't try to wind me up like the people in here... Praise the Lord i have a perfect Saviour...

I never said anybody had to be perfect, but you seem to think you can do whatever you want because you're a Christian, and to think you're a Christian simply because you believe in Jesus. But the Bible (book of James) says that faith without works is "dead," and that belief in Jesus on its own means nothing because "even the demons believe."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I never said anybody had to be perfect, but you seem to think you can do whatever you want because you're a Christian, and to think you're a Christian simply because you believe in Jesus. But the Bible (book of James) says that faith without works is "dead," and that belief in Jesus on its own means nothing because "even the demons believe."

the demons believe he exisits but not who he is, there is a huge difference, faith without works is dead because what would be the point of knowing you could raise someone from the dead with prayer if when the time come you did not do it..

We cannot do anything to make us more saved or more savable, it is the Work of Jesus that saves us, if we trust in our works even 0.00000001% we will fail, self righteousness is no good to anyone only the righteousness of Jesus can save us..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:55 pm

thought this thread was about druids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:01 pm

Belatucadros wrote:Now there is an excellent example of someone poorly trying to defend why they might be vile. The last time I read the bible, Jesus never gave no excuse. He feared himself and proved human frailties.

maybe the Jesus you believe in but then again only you know who that is..... Smile
you say yo believe in a man called Jesus yet he is not the son of god so you believe in a false god

Prophecies to Identify the Messiah, Which Jesus Does Not Fulfill:

1) Matthew 1:23 says that Jesus (the messiah) would be called Immanuel, which means "God with us."  Yet no one, not even his parents, call him Immanuel at any point in the bible.

2) The Messiah must be a physical descendant of David (Romans 1:3 & Acts 2:30).  Yet, how could Jesus meet this requirement since his genealogies in Matthew 1 and Luke 3 show he descended from David through Joseph, who was not his natural father because of the Virgin Birth. Hence, this prophecy could not have been fulfilled.

3) Isaiah 7:16 seems to say that before Jesus had reached the age of maturity, both of the Jewish countries would be destroyed.(still a Jewish nation in 2015)  Yet there is no mention of this prophecy being fulfilled in the New Testament with the coming of Jesus, hence this is another Messiah prophecy not fulfilled.

so basically you worship the devil
 Matthew 7:15-20

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

sums you up perfectly imo

ps and your name takes the lords name in vain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:08 pm

Ben i know you're an atheist and you're a really horrible hated atheist .
Another relative of mine died today and i feel really crap . I come on here to try and take my mind off my grief because in the past month four relatives have died now .

I have been abused on here by Christian haters and only a few people have noticed .

I know my husband retaliates but he is a good man and you don't know him, you only know him from here and you only ever pick on negative threads or posts which he is on . You really don't know him .

Maybe i shouldn't be here because all this negativity probably isn't good for someone who will be going to a fourth funeral in a month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:10 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Ben i know you're an atheist and you're a really horrible hated atheist .
Another relative of mine died today and i feel really crap . I come on here to try and take my mind off my grief because in the past month four relatives have died now .

I have been abused on here by Christian haters and only a few people have noticed .

I know my husband retaliates but he is a good man and you don't know him, you only know him from here and you only ever pick on negative threads or posts which he is on . You really don't know him .

Maybe i shouldn't be here because all this negativity probably isn't good for someone who will be going to a fourth funeral in a month.
don`t let the door hit you on the way out we just had it painted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:12 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Sorry but we're not Jesus and even Jesus would lose patience with the haters on here , some of the most horrible people must post here because all it is about is Christian bashing and you and others saying how horrible we are .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:13 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:Ben i know you're an atheist and you're a really horrible hated atheist .

wanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:16 pm

korban dallas wrote:

your a big person sat behind a screen.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:16 pm

korban dallas wrote:

Well, at least you didn't tell her how the worms were eating her relatives, or if they were cremated, you didn't sent her the postcodes of cremetoriums and pictures. Think it's called Karma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next