NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can we have a debate about Druids ?

+4
Ben Reilly
nicko
Lone Wolf
Eilzel
8 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 Empty can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Christianity and islam Jewish God  is always being debated/abused so why not Druids ?

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:20 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Ooooops Laughing

You do realize the Daily Currant is a satire news site don't you Wink  (guess not Razz  )

-although even if it wasn't a joke, it is from last year, so not today. Letting yourself down VoD...

every murder not committed by someone of faith is an atheist in essence so i assume non believers actually account for more murders than anyone...lol

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 3489511464  can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 3489511464  can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 3489511464

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 3489511464  can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 3489511464  can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 3489511464

I stand correct, this happened to be the daffest post yet today.
Most people in the world are religious, so most murders by any logic would be carried out by religious people.
Also a non-religious person is not going to genrally murder someone based off their non-belief.
Seriously please continue with your stupidity, this is the best entertainment going

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 3408175593

Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:21 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Ooooops Laughing

You do realize the Daily Currant is a satire news site don't you Wink  (guess not Razz  )

-although even if it wasn't a joke, it is from last year, so not today. Letting yourself down VoD...

http://www.jpost.com/International/Suspected-atheist-in-police-custody-after-allegedly-killing-three-Muslims-in-US-390682

A famous story; almost as well publicized because of how exceptional it was- of course there is nothing exceptional about the same from Muslims or Christians.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:22 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

Hilarious eh, did you read this part Eilzel?

In 2004 it bombed St. Paul’s Cathedral in London and destroyed St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome the following year. A later plot to fly a 737 into Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris was disrupted by the French intelligence services.

Oh I love these two clowns, I really do...Laughing

Hahahaha, they are priceless at times lol!

Best entertainment I must say buddy.

What an epic owngoal by Dibs

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:22 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Ooooops Laughing

every murder not committed by someone of faith is an atheist in essence so i assume non believers actually account for more murders than anyone...lol
faith is the root of most wars and conflict and unless you know the faith of every person who commits a murder (you don`t) then to say atheists commit more murders than people who have a faith is a really really broad assumption
it may be true more people who don`to to church commit ,more murders but that does not mean they don`t have a faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:23 pm

Belatucadros wrote:

Most people in the world are religious, so most murders by any logic would be carried out by religious people.
Also a non-religious person is not going to genrally murder someone based off their non-belief.
Seriously please continue with your stupidity, this is the best entertainment going

the reason is immaterial the fact is the majority of murders are committed by non believers...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:23 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

http://www.jpost.com/International/Suspected-atheist-in-police-custody-after-allegedly-killing-three-Muslims-in-US-390682

A famous story; almost as well publicized because of how exceptional it was- of course there is nothing exceptional about the same from Muslims or Christians.

Again there has been no evidence from this case yet he murdered them because of his athiesm. It seems this was over a car parking dispute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:24 pm

Belatucadros wrote:

the reason is immaterial the fact is the majority of murders are committed by non believers...lol

Wrong. The opposite is true- fact.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:27 pm

Eilzel wrote:

lol i think as usual you will find you are wrong by far more murders are committed by non believers... so never mind ... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:28 pm

Well there is a very easy way to dispel HF's claim by just looking at one country for example..

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 Data-loss-ceos-should-go-to-jailCongratulations atheists… you are more well-behaved than the rest of society. No, this isn’t a “pat you on the back” piece. But, I think it’s important for us to remember that we ARE moral people that know how to be good citizens without a divine babysitter telling us what’s right and wrong. And, there is evidence to show that this is correct.
In 2005, the Kripke Center released a detailed study called, “Cross-National Correlations of Quantifiable Societal Health with Popular Religiosity and Secularism in the Prosperous Democracies.” Long title, I know. But, what it said was very important and gets overlooked by many atheists. Keep in mind, the Kripke Center ISN’T secular and has no reason to promote a secular view. According to their own website, “The Kripke Center is dedicated to facilitating scholarly activity in the areas of religion and society. Special attention is given to promoting understanding between and among faith communities, including especially Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. The Kripke Center’s primary audience is the academic community, but its scholarship and services are available to all who seek them. The Center is named in honor of Rabbi Myer and Dorothy Kripke.” The study had some amazing discoveries. They concluded:
Indeed, the data examined in this study demonstrates that only the more secular, pro-evolution democracies have, for the first time in history, come closest to achieving practical “cultures of life” that feature low rates of lethal crime, juvenile-adult mortality, sex related dysfunction, and even abortion. The least theistic secular developed democracies such as Japan, France, and Scandinavia have been most successful in these regards. The non-religious, pro-evolution democracies contradict the dictum that a society cannot enjoy good conditions unless most citizens ardently believe in a moral creator. The widely held fear that a Godless citizenry must experience societal disaster is therefore refuted. Contradicting these conclusions requires demonstrating a positive link between theism and societal conditions in the first world with a similarly large body of data – a doubtful possibility in view of the observable trends.

It also stated (check out the graphs at the bottom of the report to see for yourself) that the United States, while still one of the most religious countries on earth, also has the highest rates of teen pregnancy, STDs, and abortions. So much for god looking out for his flock, right? They note:
There is evidence that within the U.S. strong disparities in religious belief versus acceptance of evolution are correlated with similarly varying rates of societal dysfunction, the strongly theistic, anti-evolution south and mid-west having markedly worse homicide, mortality, STD, youth pregnancy, marital and related problems than the northeast where societal conditions, secularization, and acceptance of evolution approach European norms
But, I digress… This post was supposed to be about crime. But, it all ties together, which is why I felt it was important to start with the above information. Ask anyone with a masters in criminology and they’ll tell you that crime is caused by so many social issues: poverty, parenting, religion, economics, demographics, geography, etc. It’s a deep issue with a lot of sides. But, I want to look at just one… religious affiliation of those in prison. Denise Golumbaski, Research Analyst for the Federal Bureau of Prisons released the following numbers in 1997 under the Freedom of Information Act. take a look:
Response Number %
---------------------------- --------
Catholic 29267 39.164%
Protestant 26162 35.008%
Muslim 5435 7.273%
American Indian 2408 3.222%
Nation 1734 2.320%
Rasta 1485 1.987%
Jewish 1325 1.773%
Church of Christ 1303 1.744%
Pentecostal 1093 1.463%
Moorish 1066 1.426%
Buddhist 882 1.180%
Jehovah Witness 665 0.890%
Adventist 621 0.831%
Orthodox 375 0.502%
Mormon 298 0.399%
Scientology 190 0.254%
Atheist 156 0.209%
Hindu 119 0.159%
Santeria 117 0.157%
Sikh 14 0.019%
Bahai 9 0.012%
Krishna 7 0.009%
---------------------------- --------
Total Known Responses 74731 100.001% (rounding to 3 digits does this)

Unknown/No Answer 18381
----------------------------
Total Convicted 93112 80.259% (74731) prisoners' religion is known.

Held in Custody 3856 (not surveyed due to temporary custody)
----------------------------
Total In Prisons 96968
If you look at just the Judeo-Christian totals, they account for 83.761% of the total survey.
Catholic 29267 39.164%
Protestant 26162 35.008%
Rasta 1485 1.987%
Jewish 1325 1.773%
Church of Christ 1303 1.744%
Pentecostal 1093 1.463%
Jehovah Witness 665 0.890%
Adventist 621 0.831%
Orthodox 375 0.502%
Mormon 298 0.399%
So, what can we conclude from this? Either Atheists are really good at getting away with crime, or we commit less of it. I think the latter is more plausible. Yes, the total population of  ”admitted atheists” in the country at that time was only about 8-15%. You would then expect the total prison population to be about the same… but it wasn’t. Atheists accounted for 0.209% of the total incarcerated – 1/5th of 1%. That’s at least 40 times lower than would be expected from random distribution based on the population. Hmmm…
Now, let me address the “naysayers” who will attack this (and there are many). There are obviously some difficulties in establishing the “validity” of the numbers. Yes, they DO come from the Federal Bureau of Prisons, but people have made claims like “some atheists in prison say they are religious to get better parole”. While this may be true, it couldn’t be the majority, and most states don’t require religious affiliation to be listed in files available to parole boards. The results shown above was a random sampling of about 5% of the total US prison population (which anyone that has taken a basic statistics class knows is statistically significant and a big enough sample size to extrapolate results across the board). If religious affiliation was on EVERY prisoner file, this chart would have had more than 74,000+ prisoners… it didn’t.
Also, some people claim that the “8-15%” number of atheists in America at the time is highly suspect and must be exaggerated since it’s assumed that it includes “non-theists” that aren’t really “atheists”. My answer…. BIG FUCKING DEAL! Even if the study only counted 10% of the total of atheists in prison and the numbers for the whole U.S. population were as small as 4%, that’s still less in prison than in the overall citizenry. I don’t mean to use the numbers to say that being religious MAKES you commit crime… but i think it’s fair to conclude that being religious DOESN’T PREVENT YOU FROM BECOMING A CRIMINAL! If god (or gods – depending on the religion) is “looking out for” believers or giving them some form of moral compass not available to the heathens amongst us, then how do so many of them wind up in prison.
Myth: Religious people are better people and make for a better society! Result: Well… BUSTED!
EXTRA NOTE: As someone pointed out to me on Reddit, there is most likely a correlation here to intelligence. I had thought about it but didn’t think it was worth mentioning. There is a correlation between education level and belief in god. Smarter people tend to be atheists and smarter (better educated) people also tend to commit less crime (or hire better lawyers – LOL). So, I can see how it is possible that the less educated you are, the more likely you are to commit crime AND be a believer in a fantastical myth! I don’t presume to state that the evidence above is proof that being a believer MAKES you commit crime, but I think it’s fair to say that being an atheist means that you might be better educated than your religious peers and therefore less likely to commit crime. The belief or non-belief IS NOT the deciding factor to crime… just a correlation. I am only speaking to “moral authority” here, just showing that believers are no more “moral” or “good” due to their belief in a supernatural babysitter.
ONE MORE NOTE: Several people have asked what the overall religious population of the United States looked like in  1997 when these numbers on criminals were released. The following is the best I can find if from http://www.religioustolerance.org/us_rel1.htm:
In 1997, the US Society and Values magazine published an overview of religion in the U.S., using data from the Pluralism Project at Harvard University. 3,4 They reported:

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 Topbul2d63% of Americans (163 million) state that they are actively affiliated with a faith group:

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 Topbul3dRoman Catholicism is the largest single religious group (60 million; 23%).
can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 Topbul3dAnglicans, Eastern Orthodox and Protestant churches total 94 million members (36%) within 220 denominations.
can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 Topbul3dThere are 3.8 million religiously active Jews (1.5%) ; an additional 2 million regard themselves as cultural or ethnic Jews.
can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 Topbul3dEstimates of Muslims vary greatly. Some surveys show that there are about 3.5 to 3.8 million Muslims (1.4 to 1.5%) in the U.S. Most Muslim sources estimate about six or seven million.
can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 Topbul2dThere are over 300,000 congregations.
can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 Topbul2dThere are over 530,000 priests, ministers, pastors, etc.
can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 Topbul2dIslam is numerically the fastest growing organized religion in the U.S., in terms of numbers of adherents.
can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 Topbul2dThe most rapidly growing religious/spiritual/ethics grouping in the US is not an organized religion; it consists of non-believers (Atheists,Agnostics, etc.).

http://www.atheismresource.com/2010/atheist-dont-commit-as-much-crime-as-the-religious-do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:28 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:

put it in to any search engine it will tell you that druids did all those things, the only debate is do they still do these things...

lol!

Heavenly' STILL hasn't learnt that search engines aren't the same thing as genuine reference sources, points and materials...

LET ALONE the sad fact that he has seemingly never been able to actually distinguish between evidence and proofs, fallacies and lies, matters of faith and scientific facts..

ANY WONDER that he still manages to come back with such increasingly stupid comments and daft opinions [or vicky versy..] at times !

and you just accept what you think is evidence showing you are a bigot and biased...

Last edited by heavenlyfatheragain on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:29 pm

Eilzel wrote:

To hammer the point:

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/why-atheists-make-85-percent-americas-scientists-and-07-percent-its-prison

"We have this statistic thanks to a 2013 report released by the United States Federal Bureau of Prisons obtained by blogger Hemant Mehta. When they say that less than one percent identify as atheist, they actually mean 0.07 percent. That’s right, 0.07 percent. That is way less than one percent."

Meanwhile:

"It's worth reminding them that if every atheist left, America would lose 85 percent of its scientists"

Just saying Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Eilzel wrote:

lol i think as usual you will find you are wrong by far more murders are committed by non believers... so never mind ... Smile
more people with gum disease commit murders than people with no gum disease

and that`s a fact

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:32 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

To hammer the point:

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/why-atheists-make-85-percent-americas-scientists-and-07-percent-its-prison

"We have this statistic thanks to a 2013 report released by the United States Federal Bureau of Prisons obtained by blogger Hemant Mehta. When they say that less than one percent identify as atheist, they actually mean 0.07 percent. That’s right, 0.07 percent. That is way less than one percent."

Meanwhile:

"It's worth reminding them that if every atheist left, America would lose 85 percent of its scientists"

Just saying Smile

lol it still means that non believers commit more murders than anyone else....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:33 pm

Eilzel wrote:

To hammer the point:

Meanwhile:

Just saying Smile

lol it still means that non believers commit more murders than anyone else....lol

Evidence?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:36 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 2215183653

I SWEAR that heavenly' just keeps making up his lies so that he can keep on making his ridiculous posts !
can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 859118666
Tedious isn`t it
i am an atheist and i cant even bring my self to kill anything more than a fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:38 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Evidence?

if you take Muslims out of the equation it is quite clear more murders are by non Christians by far....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:39 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:

and you just accept what you think is evidence showing you are a bigot and biased...

scratch

CARE to run that meaningless and twisted comment pass me again, 'heavenly ?

OH, and I should have added "a complete lack of proper English usage and comprehension.." to my list of your shortcomings, above there..

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 2190311264  

lol how about your daily posts that make no sense at all you're a can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 2981866455

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:39 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Evidence?

if you take Muslims out of the equation it is quite clear more murders are by non Christians by far....

Evidence?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:39 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 2215183653

I SWEAR that heavenly' just keeps making up his lies so that he can keep on making his ridiculous posts !
can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 859118666
Tedious isn`t it

if either of you could read try the newspapers every day non belivers kill each other...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:42 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Tedious isn`t it

if either of you could read try the newspapers every day non belivers kill each other...

Evidence?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:42 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Evidence?

what you don't read the newspapers or check online, day after day murders all over the world how often does it mention they are Christians and let's face it if they ere they certainly would and often when it does mention them being Christians they actually aren't... Smile

even gays are murdering and eating each other... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:44 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Evidence?

what you don't read the newspapers or check online, day after day murders all over the world how often does it mention they are Christians and let's face it if they ere they certainly would and often when it does mention them being Christians they actually aren't... Smile

Was about to say that its revolting isn't it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:44 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:

scratch

CARE to run that meaningless and twisted comment pass me again, 'heavenly ?

OH, and I should have added "a complete lack of proper English usage and comprehension.." to my list of your shortcomings, above there..

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 3 2190311264  

coming from a kanagroo shagger that's just plain insulting... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:45 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Evidence?

If they are not Christian they could be Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Shinto, agnostic, atheist.

But you are making big claims- then again you believe in a sky daddy who gets upset about gay people even though he created and incestuous family before realizing he'd done a shit job and flooded the lot- so big claims are your 'thing' I guess..
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Eilzel wrote:

If they are not Christian they could be Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Shinto, agnostic, atheist.

But you are making big claims- then again you believe in a sky daddy who gets upset about gay people even though he created and incestuous family before realizing he'd done a shit job and flooded the lot- so big claims are your 'thing' I guess..

could be yep but still the majority will be none believers and even more so non Christians..lol

incestuous family?? yet you have no problem by your own words with druids who did practice incest... see every time you speak your bigot side comes out... you cannot help yourself, it taints everything you say and believe... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Eilzel wrote:

could be yep but still the majority will be none believers and even more so non Christians..lol

incestuous family?? yet you have no problem by your own words with druids who did practice incest... see every time you speak your bigot side comes out... you cannot help yourself, it taints everything you say and believe... Smile

Says the man calling druids incestuous, child killing cannibals... hypocritical imbecile.

And Adam and Eve's and Noah's families were incestuous- that isn't bigoted, that's what the Bible says Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:52 pm

If this forum are a prime example of atheists then i have to say all atheists are hateful intolerant bigots .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:53 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Says the man calling druids incestuous, child killing cannibals... hypocritical imbecile.

And Adam and Eve's and Noah's families were incestuous- that isn't bigoted, that's what the Bible says Smile

proof

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:53 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:If this forum are a prime example of atheists then i have to say all atheists are hateful intolerant bigots .

Ditto with regards to Christians.

Fortunately I happen to know many Christians who are totally lovely people, no bigotry whatsoever and some of the kindest people in the world Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:54 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

proof

Of what? The Druids or the Biblical Incest?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:00 pm

Eilzel wrote:

you cannot even read the bible without your sick perversion affecting you....

if you noticed after they were ejected from the garden when kane killed abel he says do not send me away because everyone who finds me will want to kill me and God put a mark on him so no one killed him, so clearly there were other people around ...

noah took his sons and daughters in law if his sons had sons and daughters they would be cousins...

what a shame you cannot read or comprehend anything that does not serve your gay agenda...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:03 pm

so druids cast spells then ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Eilzel wrote:

if you noticed after they were ejected from the garden when kane killed abel he says do not send me away because everyone who finds me will want to kill me and God put a mark on him so no one killed him, so clearly there were other people around ...

noah took his sons and daughters in law if his sons had sons and daughters they would be cousins...

what a shame you cannot read or comprehend anything that does not serve your gay agenda...

So were Adam and Eve the first and only people or not? If not then congratulations you've just found one Bible contradiction.

And in Noah's case, cousins is still incest, just not as bad, but still incest.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:04 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:so druids cast spells then ?

Does it matter?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:If this forum are a prime example of atheists then i have to say all atheists are hateful intolerant bigots .

Fortunately I happen to know many Christians who are totally lovely people, no bigotry whatsoever and some of the kindest people in the world Smile

same here i know loads of gays and they are the kindest people in the world .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:08 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

i wonder if les tells the christians he knows that god isn't real and the bible supports incest..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:11 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

i wonder if les tells the christians he knows that god isn't real and the bible supports incest..lol

If we talk about religion then I tell them I personally don't think god is real, I say why too. I actually had a great discussion about it once with a guy from Zimbabwe. He didn't take offense and I even poked fun a little.

I didn't tell him it supports incest because; but then he never accused anyone else of killing babies, incest or cannibalism either Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:13 pm

Eilzel wrote:

If we talk about religion then I tell them I personally don't think god is real, I say why too. I actually had a great discussion about it once with a guy from Zimbabwe. He didn't take offense and I even poked fun a little.

I didn't tell him it supports incest because; but then he never accused anyone else of killing babies, incest or cannibalism either Wink

yeah i had you down as a gutless coward...

so you don't mention the bible is rubbish or it promotes incest, you don't dare or you don't have any non gay friends in case someone disgarees with you life choice...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:14 pm

Eilzel wrote:

So were Adam and Eve the first and only people or not? If not then congratulations you've just found one Bible contradiction.

And in Noah's case, cousins is still incest, just not as bad, but still incest.

Contrary to widely held beliefs and longstanding taboos in America, first cousins can have children together without a great risk of birth defects or genetic disease, scientists are reporting today. They say there is no biological reason to discourage cousins from marrying.

Genesis 1.26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:15 pm

les the original invertebrate ... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Eilzel wrote:

you poked fun at a so called Christian friend , where is your respect for his belief . If he had poked fun at your sexuality you would have been crying homophobe .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:17 pm

Eilzel wrote:

so you don't mention the bible is rubbish or it promotes incest, you don't dare or you don't have any non gay friends in case someone disgarees with you life choice...lol

You really are just thick. My last post to you:

1. The only coward is you, since you spout crap about Muslims, druids, gays and atheists here you would never dare to in real life.
2. I do tell religious people I think the Bible is nonsense in my opinion, in return they explain why atheism makes no sense to them.
3. Nearly all my friends are straight.

You are a waste of life.
I'll talk to your wife, but you are too stupid to waste more time responding to. I mean seriously THE thickest twat I've ever come across on forums.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:19 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

you poked fun at a so called Christian friend , where is your respect for his belief . If he had poked fun at your sexuality you would have been crying homophobe .

as we know they only have their own type of equality it means they can say what they like but if you mention gay they scream at you that you are a bigot...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:19 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Not in any malicious way, it was totally light hearted and in the context of a discussion we were having. Again I will accept people mocking my atheism if they want to.

The difference between my beliefs and my sexuality is my sexuality is unchangeable while the other would change if I was convinced otherwise.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:22 pm

Eilzel wrote:

1. The only coward is you, since you spout crap about Muslims, druids, gays and atheists here you would never dare to in real life.
2. I do tell religious people I think the Bible is nonsense in my opinion, in return they explain why atheism makes no sense to them.

You are a waste of life.
I'll talk to your wife, but you are too stupid to waste more time responding to. I mean seriously THE thickest twat I've ever come across on forums.

+10000000

Yep best to place him on ignore, I keep threatening, but if others do the same he might get the message.
So I shall keep to what I threatened to do.
Good on you Eilzel, he might learn some manners and civility that way

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

You are a waste of life.

+10000000

Yep best to place him on ignore, I keep threatening, but if others do the same he might get the message.
So I shall keep to what I threatened to do.
Good on you Eilzel, he might learn some manners and civility that way

Laughing

Yep, that's where he is now, wont even get drawn into his web of bullshit anymore. Hopefully he will get himself banned before long.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next