NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice

+4
Eilzel
Fuzzy Zack
Raggamuffin
eddie
8 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 6 Empty Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice

Post by eddie Sat May 30, 2015 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

This has always been my problem with it.

I have no problem with religion as it brings people together, in a family-type unit and they pray to their "father".

Religion doesn't destroy people or lives anymore than any other inanimate object does, until it gets in the wrong hands. People can find comfort in coming together and reading from their books; it's a community after all.

It only goes wrong when people become fanatical and so tunnel-visioned that they can't see beyond their scripts and their faith. When they cast God as in imposing force and a great dictator they do their own "father" an injustice.

They become religious blind mice.

Why do people have to question what other's believe? If a human wants to hold dear, some words that warm his soul and then share them with others who want to fill their souls with those words like a warm blanket, then who are we to judge?

As long as the religious who walk on the earth know that religion was made as a comfort club for the like-minded, what is the harm?

God didn't make religion. He doesn't need worship or promises or words set in stone to be carried like a boulder on your shoulder. He doesn't need undying love or the loyalty of a man acting like a lovesick new puppy.
He doesn't need any more blind mice.
He doesn't need, full-stop.

If he created you he wants you to be you. A you, that you created and sculpted and gave birth to. He trusts you to make the right choices and use the free will that he gave you to live and walk the path you choose.

God doesn't make religion; man makes religion in his own image.

Here's my poem (turned into a rock song) about religion and religious blind mice:

What was the fuss all about?
Couldn't help but notice there was nothing about you
A big fat ego in an empty shell
You blow your own trumpet and you blow it well
A little red book clutched to your heart, emphasising your love of God
Over and over and over

You ain't unique and you ain't exceptional
Speaking in tongues try and work a miracle
Walk on water then turn it to wine
Script that tries to twist your mind
Robots are what you got, well here's a sheep that strayed the flock
Over and over and over

Your words are candy floss they don't fill me up and I've had enough now
Back to the sidelines, get back to the sidelines
Your words are candyfloss, get on your cross coz I've had enough now
Oh I've had enough now...

I think God would like it Cool

Last edited by eddie on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 6 Empty Re: Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:
I am afraid you are very wrong Tommy, because you are basing your concept of what is unnatural is utterly flawed. You find in both heterosexuals and homosexuals the same sexual acts performed. Bar one, that homosexual men do not normally engage in vaginal sex .We have oral sex,, kissing, anal sex etc. So no sexual act can be the bases here used to define homosexuals as unnatural. So the only difference you are claiming or can claims is based off physically and sexual attraction. Well we cannot control who we are physically attracted to, whether homosexual or heterosexual. So what else do we know. Well we know that both homosexuals and heterosexuals as couples that fall in two way love and love is a very natural feeling shared between two people. So there really is no bases for claiming two people naturally in love. Where they have sexual acts like, kissing, anal sex and oral sex, which is also naturally performed by heterosexuals. Thus left with two people who cannot control the fact they are physically attracted to each other.

How is any of that unnatural?
Love is natural.
Attraction is natural.

Thus 2 natural things which you find in heterosexuals and homosexuals, ,love and attraction proves that homosexuality is very natural

You need to come up with a better argument Tommy, that last one just failed.

I'm sure YOU do dodge...!!!

lol!

The 'I do something, therefore it is normal, natural and right' argument could be used to try to justify anything and everything dodge... that is why it is so completely corrupt!!!

But I'm glad you are finally admitting your preference for deviant sexual behaviour...

Laughing

Its not a "I do something argument".
Its on what is comparable naturally in both
As seen it was viewing homosexuals compared to heterosexuals, which share sexual acts. They both have mutual love with relationships and love is natural, making such a loving couple completely natural, as two people who mutually love each other in a relationship and also naturally attracted to each other We know nobody is able to control as to who they are attracted to. Attraction is natural and love is natural.
So you think kissing, oral sex and anal sex is deviant? lol
So you basically had no counter and now think using the word we implies I am homosexual to deflect from the point you cannot prove homosexual is unnatural.?  Razz   Razz
Sorry to burst your bubble Tommy, I know you are fixated with me, but I am only attracted to women and married to one.

So best you come up with a better argument when I look in again. You have to show what is unnatural about homosexuals, to make them completely unnatural. As seen you cannot go off sexual acts, so what are you left with to claim it is unnatural?

Back to top Go down

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 6 Empty Re: Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:00 am

Its funny how the anti-gay prats always try to paint those who support equality as gay, by their definitions 90% of UK must be gay lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:03 am

Eilzel wrote:Its funny how the anti-gay prats always try to paint those who support equality as gay, by their definitions 90% of UK must be gay lol

it's funny how the queers think they are normal and they clearly are not... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:06 am

Only in the eyes of thick bigots like you HF.

So long as decent people are saying its ok (most people in the UK) and only thickos say its not normal (the minority in the UK) then I shan't be fussing too much over what sexuality obsessed freaks like you think Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:10 am

Eilzel wrote:Only in the eyes of thick bigots like you HF.

So long as decent people are saying its ok (most people in the UK) and only thickos say its not normal (the minority in the UK) then I shan't be fussing too much over what sexuality obsessed freaks like you think Smile

ah ha , according to your rule because I have a reason for not thinking gays are normal I am not a bigot, so you should withdraw that remark, unless of course you are admitting you are a bigot for not agreeing with Christians.... Smile

this equality thing is a real bummer but I guess you are used to that.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:15 am

You try so hard to be funny don't you lol

Why are you such an attention seeker HF? Is it ADHD or what?

And you don't have a good reason, so you are a bigot.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:18 am

Eilzel wrote:You try so hard to be funny don't you lol

Why are you such an attention seeker HF? Is it ADHD or what?

And you don't have a good reason, so you are a bigot.

I have perfectly good reasons , you are a bigot...

and all my friends love my sense of humour, it's natural i don't have to try...... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:20 am

Gutter filth will laugh with swamp life I guess Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:22 am

Eilzel wrote:Gutter filth will laugh with swamp life I guess Smile

I bow to your greater experience...... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:28 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Gutter filth will laugh with swamp life I guess Smile

On Christianity? You should bow to his greater experience of understanding Christianity better than you.
He understands kindness and love, attributes found in the teachings of Jesus.
You though posses the attributes of hate and anger, all negative emotions.
He clearly understands Christianity better than you. He in fact better emulates love and kindness better than you ever could

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:30 am

Thabks didge, though perhaps not in my last post lol Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:36 am

Belatucadros wrote:

On Christianity? You should bow to his greater experience of understanding Christianity better than you.
He clearly understands Christianity better than you. He in fact better emulates love and kindness better than you ever could

he does a lot more than emulate love he bought a thai lady boy to practice it..lol

again didge you have your made up idea of Jesus the good man the good teacher it has no reality to Jesus of the bible, so i ill take your opinion on who knows christianity with about ten ton of salt....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:41 am

Belatucadros wrote:

he does a lot more than emulate love he bought a thai lady boy to practice it..lol

again didge you have your made up idea of Jesus the good man the good teacher it has no reality to Jesus of the bible, so i ill take your opinion on who knows christianity with about ten ton of salt....

NO I understand the message of Jesus very well.
You adhere to none of it, what you emulate is pure evil.
Again your bigotry in your last posts utterly proves how nasty you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:45 am

Belatucadros wrote:

NO I understand the message of Jesus very well.
You adhere to none of it, what you emulate is pure evil.
Again your bigotry in your last posts utterly proves how nasty you are.

here is your starter for ten...

according to the bible is Jesus the son of God??

laters..................................................................

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:50 am

We heard it right here first, according to HF, Jesus was not a good man.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:52 am

Eilzel wrote:We heard it right here first, according to HF, Jesus was not a good man.

oh are you still here...

what did Jesus reply when a man called him good ??

oh you won't know cos you don't read the nasty book that says being gay is wrong.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:28 am

Grow up HF, you seem to care more about gays than you do about god.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:16 am

Eilzel wrote:Grow up HF, you seem to care more about gays than you do about god.

Wait, Les -- were you aware that there is a book out there that says being gay is wrong????

Wow, time to re-think everything, huh? Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:27 am

HF you need to reign it in a bit.
No one is attacking you or your life partner personally so why are you attacking on a personal level?

Perhaps you're losing the debate or something, but keep it polite please.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:08 am

sassy was attacking me last night for no reason and i never even said a thing to cause it so can't see any different on this thread and lez knows that he is insulting us with his replies about Christianity .

I think he can handle it persecution comes with many choices in life we have to deal with it don't we .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:35 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:sassy was attacking me last night for no reason and i never even said a thing to cause it so can't see any different on this thread and lez knows that he is insulting us with his replies about Christianity .

I think he can handle it persecution comes with many choices in life we have to deal with it don't we .

I shouldn't worry sweetheart they will only see their side of the discussion as right, they do not see their own bigotry ... yet they see it in everyone else who does not agree with there perverted views...

blessed is he who is persecuted for my sake... Praise the Lord..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:17 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:sassy was attacking me last night for no reason and i never even said a thing to cause it so can't see any different on this thread and lez knows that he is insulting us with his replies about Christianity .

Dibs it is wrong of Sassy to attack you for what your husband says.So in that aspect it is wrong of sassy and being as he is your husband I understand why you would defend him.However, this is now the second time since your husband has returned that he has made the most vilest personal remarks to Sassy, which are beyond banter or abuse and are just plane evil and vindictive. You for one was rightly appalled at when Veya wished cancer onto your husband, that was utterly disgusting of Veya to do so. Just as it is that your husband would first of all mock the memory of Sassy's daughter to now mocking her long term incurable illness, which at the same time is mocking all cancer sufferers. He made the view that she was lying off a belief she is able to have strengh and courage to find purpose and meaning in her life to go out politically campaigning. That was disgusting, basing a claim people who suffer such illnesses  would not have purpose and meaning in their lives and would just give up on them. There is no excuse for each time he has done this.

Being critical of HF being a good Christian is very valid based off where he  acts nastily like this. If he wants people to respect the fact he is a Christian, then its time he started to act like one. One by showing repentance and apologise for such appalling comments. Ifyou were angered at what Veya says, then you would understand the anger at your husband for what he has said now twice since returning. It is why I have now no more time for him and have placed him on ignore. I do not blame you for his actions, he acts on his own, hence why it is unfair to blame you for any of his appalling behavior.

There is also a huge difference between being critical of homosexuality and Christianity, to being abusive about a person because they are either Christian or homosexual. Again HF does the later. You have every right to be critical but excusing being abusive off being critical of something is not an excuse either to abuse people for who they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:21 pm

VoD, the only way I've been critical of Christianity in this thread is by suggesting it might not be real- which isn't really an insult at all- nothing like the level or nastiness your docile OH continues to come out with.

HFs thought process:

Muslim- terrorism terrorism terrorism
Gay- bumming bumming bumming
Thailand- ladyboys ladyboys ladyboys
Christianity- hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah

Simple brain is that lol

^Ben; I believe the Bible was a very long winded statement against homosexuality wasn't it? At least that's the impression I get for Heavenly fuckHead here ;-)
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:25 pm

Eilzel wrote:VoD, the only way I've been critical of Christianity in this thread is by suggesting it might not be real- which isn't really an insult at all- nothing like the level or nastiness your docile OH continues to come out with.

HFs thought process:

Simple brain is that lol

^Ben; I believe the Bible was a very long winded statement against homosexuality wasn't it? At least that's the impression I get for Heavenly fuckHead here ;-)

If you wanted to lead by example you just failed by calling my husband docile .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:58 pm

Eilzel wrote:VoD, the only way I've been critical of Christianity in this thread is by suggesting it might not be real- which isn't really an insult at all- nothing like the level or nastiness your docile OH continues to come out with.

HFs thought process:

Simple brain is that lol

oooh has les spit out his butt plug or what...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:59 pm

suggesting Christianity isn't real. oh that's ok then as long as you aren't having a go..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:59 pm

Yes because calling someone "docile" is the same as insulting their partner who isn't here.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:01 pm

eddie wrote:Yes because calling someone "docile" is the same as insulting their partner who isn't here.

how about Heavenlyfuckhead ? I think that is insulting .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:Yes because calling someone "docile" is the same as insulting their partner who isn't here.

don't worry about it baby the bigots in here only see equality one way, that is their way..xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:10 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

don't worry about it baby the bigots in here only see equality one way, that is their way..xx

Yeah i know xx

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:11 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Well look, if you're all going to call each other names then get on with it.
I've got two children of my own.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:14 pm

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Well look, if you're all going to call each other names then get on with it.
I've got two children of my own.

haven't they always called each other names, sassy was calling me silly names last night and i never even did anything wrong , its pathetic so why don't we leave ely and HF to it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:20 pm

It is petty, but I don't come on here intending to call people names. I will however respond in kind. The problem is HF you take me doubting your god as a personal insult (I'm sure if god does exist he will judge me as he sees fit) and then go off spitting your homophobic comments.

VoD, I know you are biased and not likely to be fair here, but back track and see who sought to offend who first here.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:10 pm

I'm not biased i just know that you and sassy and a few others have purposely gone out of your way to goad us , and if my husband is against the idea of homosexuals why can't he have that belief , nobody is forcing you to be straight nobody is forcing you accept Christianity . It's freedom speech and equality .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:14 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I'm not biased i just know that you and sassy and a few others have purposely gone out of your way to goad us , and if my husband is against the idea of homosexuals why can't he have that belief , nobody is forcing you to be straight nobody is forcing you accept Christianity . It's freedom speech and equality .

you are very fair and unbiased and you have hit the nail on the head, why can't people who believe homosexuality is wrong have their opinion, it is the inequality that stops people getting on..

enough of them spout about Christianity is not this that and the other, how would they like it if they were told they cannot question it or speak their opinion..

again you are quite right love thread after thread in here is designed to goad and when they get a reaction they fill their pants, they are quite pathetic really...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:29 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:suggesting Christianity isn't real. oh that's ok then as long as you aren't having a go..lol

That's an opinion.
You have an opinion about homosexuality
Opinions are fine.

It's the name-calling that I'm objecting to.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:31 pm

eddie wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:suggesting Christianity isn't real. oh that's ok then as long as you aren't having a go..lol

That's an opinion.
Opinions are fine.

Did you object to Sassy's name calling in several threads?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Eilzel wrote:It is petty, but I don't come on here intending to call people names. I will however respond in kind. The problem is HF you take me doubting your god as a personal insult (I'm sure if god does exist he will judge me as he sees fit) and then go off spitting your homophobic comments.

VoD, I know you are biased and not likely to be fair here, but back track and see who sought to offend who first here.

If you keep on and on and on and on and on saying that God doesn't exist, you are indeed offending HF because his faith is very important to him. Why deliberately try to goad someone by saying that everything they believe is is false? It doesn't matter to you, it's just spite.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

That's an opinion.
Opinions are fine.

I can only comment on what I see rags.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well why have you not seen her nasty comments? There are enough of them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

yes and a lot of foul language too .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

this one for a start
http://www.newsfixboard.com/t9899p50-do-we-really-know-what-the-people-we-vote-for-really-stand-for#190444

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:51 pm

eddie wrote:

That's an opinion.
Opinions are fine.

I hate the name calling too, it's unnecessary and incredibly childish No

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to fight their corner but you have to accept that some people are never going to change their point of view; it doesn't matter how unreasonable, racist, homophobic, bigoted you might think their opinion.

I have seen very few people on forums who have the ability to accept the possibility that they might, just might be wrong and listen to the other side of the story.  Sad but that is a fact of life.  I only wish I had that kind of level of self belief and confidence, but perhaps not.  Perhaps an open mind, the ability to accept others knowledge and to learn is not such a bad thing.  Perspective is a funny thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:53 pm

feelthelove wrote:
eddie wrote:

That's an opinion.
Opinions are fine.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to fight their corner but you have to accept that some people are never going to change their point of view; it doesn't matter how unreasonable, racist, homophobic, bigoted you might think their opinion.

I have seen very few people on forums who have the ability to accept the possibility that they might, just might be wrong and listen to the other side of the story.  Sad but that is a fact of life.  I only wish I had that kind of level of self belief and confidence, but perhaps not.  Perhaps an open mind, the ability to accept others knowledge and to learn is not such a bad thing.  Perspective is a funny thing.

lol listen to yourself i hate childish name calling then go on name calling...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:58 pm

eddie wrote:

That's an opinion.
Opinions are fine.

It's the name-calling that I'm objecting to

Piss off fart face!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:01 pm

feelthelove wrote:
eddie wrote:

That's an opinion.
Opinions are fine.

You should be used to it though sassy is always name calling Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:03 pm

feelthelove wrote:

lol listen to yourself i hate childish name calling then go on name calling...lol

Who have I called a name Heavenlyfatheragain? Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 6 Confus11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

What has Sassy's name calling got to do with me?  There are many people on here who resort that behaviour, I don't approve, I never have Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 6 Naught10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:09 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Who have I called a name Heavenlyfatheragain? Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 6 Confus11

lol...little miss innocent...lol

I can't stand it when these heterophobic, Christianaphobic, bigots, start giving their opinion, even if they do think they have the right...... i just wish some bigots would realise they just might be wrong, funny how someones bias can blind them to any truth or love or understanding and all their bias does is fuel their hatred... lol! lol! Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 6 1716015268

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:15 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

What has Sassy's name calling got to do with me?  There are many people on here who resort that behaviour, I don't approve, I never have Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 6 Naught10

Just pointing out that you may have missed sassy's constant name calling .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next