NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INDONESIA Executes Another Eight Death Row Inmates...

+3
veya_victaous
Raggamuffin
Lone Wolf
7 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

INDONESIA Executes Another Eight Death Row Inmates...  Empty Re: INDONESIA Executes Another Eight Death Row Inmates...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:16 pm

you havnt got the balls australia, making you no different to anyone else...

everything can be sacrificed to the great god of trade.......

so dont ever again claim to be somehow "special"

Back to top Go down

INDONESIA Executes Another Eight Death Row Inmates...  Empty Re: INDONESIA Executes Another Eight Death Row Inmates...

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:18 pm

They know the penalty ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:31 pm

I agree though that if nobody took those drugs, there would be no market for them, and no need to transport the drugs. The end user can't really blame the traffickers.

I also don't approve of the death penalty. I don't know why people are surprised when they're sentenced to death in countries like Indonesia though.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:16 pm

I've been reading about this, and it's all utterly grim. They seem to treat the bodies with a lot of respect though - nice coffins and everything.

Lindsay Sandiford apparently knew one the Aussie chaps, and she thinks she'll be the next to be executed. She says they should just get on with it.

I can't bear it when people try to smuggle drugs in places like that and then get caught. They must know that they will either spend donkeys years in prison or be executed. Imagine how it must feel when you know you've been caught.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:26 pm

There's an interesting twist though. A woman who was due to be executed with the others was granted a stay of execution when another woman came forward and said that she was the one who tricked the first woman into smuggling drugs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3060871/Pictured-woman-saved-Filipina-death-row-inmate-firing-squad-confessed-duping-house-maid-11th-hour.html
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:50 pm

darknessss wrote:you havnt got the balls australia, making you no different to anyone else...

everything can be sacrificed to the great god of trade.......

so dont ever again claim to be somehow "special"

actually worse than that Evil or Very Mad federal police gave the Indonesians the top off in the first place instead of just arresting them here when they were leaving.

and we openly say we worship the dollar it is reality and confirmed when we joined the Iraq war. that is what makes us special we are honest pirat we don't have the pretense of being 'good' we are a nation founded as a prison colony our first currency was Rum. You guys may be going backwards but we are going forwards because we were so low originally
INDONESIA Executes Another Eight Death Row Inmates...  112848305

we are paradise Despite the people not because of them geek

@raggs
cause we normally get them off the hook silent
these executions are unusual, because of the local politics in Indonesia with the current president elected on a tough on crime strong and independent Indonesia platform.. basically he was in between a rock and a hard place. either damage international relations or be seen as weak locally.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:46 pm

What an awful topic.

But as the saying goes “When you’re in a pickle, get out of the jar because two pickles get you into a pickle”

And that’s word. Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:48 pm

eddie wrote:What an awful topic.

But as the saying goes “When you’re in a pickle, get out of the jar because two pickles get you into a pickle”

And that’s word. Cool

Ah, ancient wisdom there. My wise old great-great-granddaughter used to say that to me when I was just a little old man.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:13 pm

WTF? Why bump this thread? It was a horrific event.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:WTF? Why bump this thread? It was a horrific event.

INDONESIA Executes Another Eight Death Row Inmates...  Sense-of-humor-quiz-ppcorn-760x500
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:23 pm

There are many serious threads - three were posted by us tonight. You don’t have to read anything you don’t like. Don’t you have a sense of fun and fuckery about you, ever? Life is tough and bland at times. I like fucking off to weird places in my mind.

Does that answer any of your questions?

If you don’t like what I write you can ignore me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:28 pm

eddie wrote:

There are many serious threads - three were posted by us tonight. You don’t have to read anything you don’t like.  Don’t you have a sense of fun and fuckery about you, ever? Life is tough and bland at times. I like fucking off to weird places in my mind.

This is not a subject which should be made fun of. People were tied to crosses and shot. If that's your idea of "fun and fuckery", I'm glad I don't share your sense of humour.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

There are many serious threads - three were posted by us tonight. You don’t have to read anything you don’t like.  Don’t you have a sense of fun and fuckery about you, ever? Life is tough and bland at times. I like fucking off to weird places in my mind.

This is not a subject which should be made fun of. People were tied to crosses and shot. If that's your idea of "fun and fuckery", I'm glad I don't share your sense of humour.

I'm glad I don't share yours, to be fair. Everything can be made fun of. No sacred cows, dude.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:38 pm

I guess you could see it that way.

This is how I see it; It is a serious subject but I can make fun about anything because I’m like that and I can’t help it. It doesn’t, however, mean that I don’t take things seriously.

I hope you can see the difference. If you can’t, then there’s nothing to be done but disagree.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:44 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm glad I don't share yours, to be fair. Everything can be made fun of. No sacred cows, dude.

If you think that execution is amusing, I'm glad I don't share yours either.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:

If you don't like the ends, you shouldn't support the means.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:14 pm

insanity is a state of mind......

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:57 am

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What do you mean? INDONESIA Executes Another Eight Death Row Inmates...  2190311264

I don't support capital punishment, and I don't find it amusing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:57 am

eddie wrote:I guess you could see it that way.

This is how I see it; It is a serious subject but I can make fun about anything because I’m like that and I can’t help it. It doesn’t, however, mean that I don’t take things seriously.

I hope you can see the difference. If you can’t, then there’s nothing to be done but disagree.  

You can't help it? INDONESIA Executes Another Eight Death Row Inmates...  2190311264
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What do you mean? INDONESIA Executes Another Eight Death Row Inmates...  2190311264

Right. Then don't build more scaffolds and electric chairs, or make phenolic acid.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Right.  Then don't build more scaffolds and electric chairs, or make phenolic acid.

I've never done any of those things. INDONESIA Executes Another Eight Death Row Inmates...  2190311264

I can't control what happens in Indonesia or the US, but I can say that I don't approve of people making fun of people being executed. The Indonesian system is quite horrific IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:14 pm

Lindsay Sandiford is still around by the way. She did think she would be executed not long after the Bali nine, but she's still on death row. Apparently, the Indonesians like to plan their rounds of executions so they don't turn into a "soap opera". They probably find it all a bit embarassing and bad for tourism.

Of course I don't approve of drug trafficking, but nobody can force someone to take drugs, so those who do are providing a market for trafficking.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down