NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grave Humour

4 posters

Go down

Grave Humour Empty Grave Humour

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:53 pm

there i was, walking home one night when i decided to take a short cut through the graveyard. As I approached the gate way there were two young ladies stood nervously looking into the graveyard.

they asked would i walk then through as they were scared of the grave yard. Certainly I said, and took one on each arm.
they were explaining how nervous they felt and to reassure them i said..I know how you feel, I felt like that too, when I was alive......................................

I have never seen anyone run so fast in my life......................................
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Grave Humour Empty Re: Grave Humour

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:41 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:there i was, walking home one night when i decided to take a short cut through the graveyard. As I approached the gate way there were two young ladies stood nervously looking into the graveyard.

they asked would i walk then through as they were scared of the grave yard. Certainly I said, and took one on each arm.
they were explaining how nervous they felt and to reassure them i said..I know how you feel, I felt like that too, when I was alive......................................

I have never seen anyone run so fast in my life......................................

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:58 pm

Hahahahahahaa
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:01 pm

Always liked this one:

Two ladies are coming home after a long night at the pub and decide to take a shortcut through a cemetery. Halfway along, they both realize they really need to pee, so they go in the bushes, one wiping with her own underwear and the other with a wreath laid near a gravestone.

The next night, their husbands are at the pub, and one says, "I'm never letting my wife go out drinking on her own again, last night she came home with no underwear!"

The other says, "You think that's bad? My wife had a card in her crack that read, Lots of love from all the boys of the fire brigade, we will miss you dearly!"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:24 am

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content