NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoJo/Trump call off the wedding

+5
gelico
Maddog
Left T
Eilzel
Original Quill
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BoJo/Trump call off the wedding Empty BoJo/Trump call off the wedding

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:14 pm

Business Insider wrote:Boris Johnson has canceled his planned trip to the White House after Trump slammed the phone down on him in a moment of 'apoplectic' fury
insider@insider.com (Adam Bienkov)
February 14, 2020

- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has canceled a planned trip to meet with [impeached] President Donald Trump next month after a furious row between the two men.

- Johnson had been due to visit Washington shortly after his election victory in December.

- The visit has been repeatedly delayed, however, amid a series of disagreements between the two leaders.

- Trump slammed the phone down on Johnson last month after the prime minister defied him on the issue of Huawei's involvement in the UK.

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has canceled a trip to the US planned for next month after a furious phone call from President Donald Trump in which Trump slammed down the phone on the prime minister.

Johnson had been due to visit Washington last month but repeatedly delayed the trip after a series of rows with the president over Iran, Huawei, and a rejected request by the prime minister to extradite the wife of a US diplomat.

The disagreements culminated in a phone call last month in which Trump hung up on Johnson, according to officials with knowledge of the conversation.

Johnson has now canceled his trip altogether, according to the newspaper The Sun, now planning on forgoing a trip to the country until the G7 summit in June.

Downing Street insisted on Thursday that Johnson would concentrate instead on his domestic agenda over the coming months.

"When the Eye of Sauron is off the Whitehall machine, things stop working," one source told the paper.

"That is why he has stripped down all his foreign travel this year to get his agenda done."

The prime minister had been one of Trump's few close international allies, with the president labeling Johnson "fantastic," a "good man," and "Britain Trump."

Relations broke down in recent weeks, however, following a series of high-profile threats from Trump and a series of pointed interventions against Trump by Johnson and senior members of his government.

The call last month, which one source described to the Financial Times as "very difficult," came after Johnson defied Trump and allowed the Chinese telecom company Huawei the rights to develop the UK's 5G network.

Johnson backed Huawei despite multiple threats by Trump and his allies that the US would withdraw security cooperation with the UK if the deal went ahead. The US fears that Huawei's technology could have backdoors for the Chinese government.

Trump's threats reportedly "irritated" the UK government, with Johnson frustrated at the president's failure to suggest any alternatives.

Following the call, US Vice President Mike Pence said the Trump administration had made its disappointment with the UK "very clear to them."

Interesting...evil can only do evil, even to each other.  This is why criminals cannot enterprise.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

BoJo/Trump call off the wedding Empty Re: BoJo/Trump call off the wedding

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:23 pm

When you realise your tool promises to get dumbass nationalist support are going to fuck you over when working with another tool who made stupid promises to dumbass nationalists.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:19 pm

Eilzel wrote:When you realise your tool promises to get dumbass nationalist support are going to fuck you over when working with another tool who made stupid promises to dumbass nationalists.

dumbass nationalist support?

You really have turned into the most idiotic identity politics extremist eilzel

Thank fuck your idols never gain power and unlikely to do so for a generation

The Labour leadership has signed a deceleration which basically eradicates what it means to be homosexual

I have no doubt within a few years you will admit to being wrong and wished you had listened to me

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:58 pm

Left T wrote:
Thorin wrote:

dumbass nationalist support?

You really have turned into the most idiotic identity politics extremist eilzel

Thank fuck your idols never gain power and unlikely to do so for a generation

The Labour leadership has signed a deceleration which basically eradicates what it means to be homosexual

I have no doubt within a few years you will admit to being wrong and wished you had listened to me

clown

OMG!

You are such an imbecelic c u n t Duh Lasagne!

Didn't you get your sorry arse banned from Twitter again bounce lol!

You are a hateful little non entity moron that is only tolerated on here!

BoJo/Trump call off the wedding 3755771736 BoJo/Trump call off the wedding 2581891615 BoJo/Trump call off the wedding 3489511464

I have never been banned from twitter philagain

Not once

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:02 pm

Well, saves me money. Won't be a buying a gift or a brand new tie for the event.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:06 pm

Thorin wrote:
Left T wrote:

clown

OMG!

You are such an imbecelic c u n t Duh Lasagne!

Didn't you get your sorry arse banned from Twitter again bounce lol!

You are a hateful little non entity moron that is only tolerated on here!

BoJo/Trump call off the wedding 3755771736 BoJo/Trump call off the wedding 2581891615 BoJo/Trump call off the wedding 3489511464

Not once

so we have the charming company of philagain, again have we?

Rolling Eyes

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:23 pm

Eilzel wrote:When you realise your tool promises to get dumbass nationalist support are going to fuck you over when working with another tool who made stupid promises to dumbass nationalists.

your post makes no sense to me at all

but weren't Huewai in the media recently regarding some kind of wrong doing or mismanagement or something

if that's the case then it looks like Trump was maybe right in his warnings

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:31 pm

gelico wrote:

but weren't Huewai in the media recently regarding some kind of wrong doing or mismanagement or something

It's not just Trump.

MUNICH — U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday warned nations against doing business with Chinese telecom giant Huawei and called on other nations to work with the U.S. as the globe races to develop 5G networks.

Her comments come after the Justice Department brought new charges against Huawei, accusing it of racketeering and plotting to steal trade secrets from U.S. companies.

“This is the most insidious form of aggression, to have that line of communication, 5G, dominated by an autocratic government that does not share our values,” Pelosi, D-Calif., told an audience at the Munich Security Conference.

“If you want to build a collective conscience of values and respect for human rights and the rest, don’t go near Huawei and instead, let’s internationalize and build something together that will be about freedom of information,” she added.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/14/pelosi-warns-us-allies-dont-go-near-huawei.html
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:47 pm

gelico wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Not once

Rolling Eyes

Indeed and sadly they have not grown up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:49 pm

Left T wrote:
gelico wrote:

Rolling Eyes

....Said the child abusing grubby old fishwife trollop! BoJo/Trump call off the wedding 3489511464

Wow, how is she a child abuser?

You have never had children and ye t ome idiot allowed you on this platform to abuse gelico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:04 pm

Left T wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Not once

Wow!

A liar as well as being a narcissistic piece of trans abusing shit.

You are a disgrace Duh Lasagne and are always being told so on Twitter! Twisted Evil

So I guess we can add racism to your list of hate

What has Lasagne have to do with Maltese people?

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:10 pm

oh didge, please don't give that attention craving piece of garbage any oxygen.

FFS! just sweep it into the gutter along with all the other turds

Rolling Eyes

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:14 pm

gelico wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I actually feel sorry for how hateful that scumbag is

I base this on one simple fact

He has no friends and takes his anger out on everyone else

I will not tolerate him slagging you off gelico

Like Cass, you are the most understanding and pleasant posters on here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:21 pm

Left T wrote:
gelico wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Thrown any coins at young kids lately and abused them?

You've always been a nasty old far right trollop!...After noshing off Farage and Robinson!

Rolling Eyes ...Fag ash lil!

This coming from a person who is not a parent?

YOU ARE JUST ABOUT THE WORST EXAMPLE OF MISOGAMY

Gelioc like Eddie for many years defended you and this is how you teat them philagain?

You are one sad fuckwit

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:34 pm

Thorin wrote:
Left T wrote:

Thrown any coins at young kids lately and abused them?

You've always been a nasty old far right trollop!...After noshing off Farage and Robinson!

Rolling Eyes ...Fag ash lil!

You are one sad fuckwit

well so would you be if you had his life

i'm remembering back on ADO 10 years or more ago he was wailing every night about one thing or another and that Doug was dying and that he was begging philagain to put a pillow over his face, blah blah blah. either that or he was gleefully relating how he's abused his neighbour

let's be honest,,,,being philagain must be absolute purgatory.  I personally wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even philagain

i think we should just leave him alone.

sooner or later he will just slither away back under his rock

Cool

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:36 pm

Left T wrote:
Thorin wrote:

This coming from a person who is not a parent?

YOU ARE JUST ABOUT THE WORST EXAMPLE OF MISOGAMY

Gelioc like Eddie for many years defended you and this is how you teat them philagain?

You are one sad fuckwit

You can't even type straight Dorothy Duh Lasagne....The panto dame of NF Arrow Laughing

You can't even remember that you've abused eddie on here!

Demented narcissistic tosser! Razz BoJo/Trump call off the wedding 3489511464

How is Lasagne related to me, unless you are a low life racist?

I am Maltese, what has Lasagne to do with this ethnic people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:39 pm

gelico wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You are one sad fuckwit

well so would you be if you had his life

i'm remembering back on ADO 10 years or more ago he was wailing every night about one thing or another and that Doug was dying and that he was begging philagain to put a pillow over his face, blah blah blah.  either that or he was gleefully relating how he's abused his neighbour

let's be honest,,,,being philagain must be absolute purgatory.  I personally wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even philagain

i think we should just leave him alone.

sooner or later he will just slither away back under his rock

Cool

Sad fact

We both feel sorry for him and want to help him
He does not deserve this but we would still help him

That is what separates us from him

In fact its what makes you a better person that most gelico

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:48 pm

Yo phil...gd to see you. Whatcha been up to?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:16 am

Maddog wrote:
gelico wrote:

It's not just Trump.

MUNICH — U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday warned nations against doing business with Chinese telecom giant Huawei and called on other nations to work with the U.S. as the globe races to develop 5G networks.

Her comments come after the Justice Department brought new charges against Huawei, accusing it of racketeering and plotting to steal trade secrets from U.S. companies.

“This is the most insidious form of aggression, to have that line of communication, 5G, dominated by an autocratic government that does not share our values,” Pelosi, D-Calif., told an audience at the Munich Security Conference.

“If you want to build a collective conscience of values and respect for human rights and the rest, don’t go near Huawei and instead, let’s internationalize and build something together that will be about freedom of information,” she added.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/14/pelosi-warns-us-allies-dont-go-near-huawei.html
Arrow

Australia is one of those unnamed American 'allies' who has previously banned Huawei from being directly involved in building the 5G network down here :

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/why-are-huawei-and-5g-such-a-big-deal-around-the-world-20200131-p53wf0.html

Note that this following report was from 11 months ago :

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-07/why-is-the-uk-seemingly-not-as-worried-about-huawei-as-australia/10866848

https://www.abc.net.au/radio/programs/am/australia-uk-tensions-over-huawei-as-senior-meeting-leaked/11968618

https://www.itnews.com.au/news/canadas-telus-to-launch-5g-network-with-huawei-gear---financial-post-538017
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:32 am

gelico wrote:

I'll break it down:

Trump boasted how he would put America first and part of his policy has been started a trade war with China centred around Hua Wei.

Johnson promised to get Brexit done and put Britain first. He is now scrambling to keep his promises but that has seen him jump into bed with Hua Wei to get his 5G ASAP, cause any slips now will look like he doesn't have a plan.

Both action are dumb as neither really puts the best interests of their people first. But both are deemed needed to please their bases.

Both men also have colossal levels of arrogance and ego, and look where it gets us.

Considering the UK is doing its best to piss off the EU, and therefore needs to be on the good side of our second biggest trade partner - the USA - you'd think even dumbass BoJo would see the major blunder that is making his first big announcement post Brexit be a deal with Hua Wei.

But putting these pieces together isn't something Brexiteers seem good at - hence Brexit Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:14 pm

And another example of an idiot remoaner who still doesn't understand why we voted to leave the EU...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

And another example of an idiot remoaner who still doesn't understand why we voted to leave the EU...!

It doesn't matter why anymore, since it's already in process. Not that I mentioned why people voted for it anyway. But it'd be nice to see our dear leaders at least TRY not to make complete balls up of it.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:56 pm

It's the remoaner who have been making a complete balls up of it for last 3 years...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

It's the remoaner who have been making a complete balls up of it for last 3 years...

Brexiteers have power now. Stop whinging about the past and start holding the government to account.

Do you think the Hua Wei deal is a good idea?
Do you think it is good for our cyber security?
Do you think it will put us in better or worse standing in our future US trade negotiations?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:37 pm

1 They can provide the tech needed for the 5g system and at good cost.

2. Their involvement is going to be limited and they already exist in our current 3g & 4g system anyway... And our security services say they can contain and manage any risk... So I'll take their expert opinion...

3. All we want from any trade deal (in simple terms for simpleton Les) is really just a mutually beneficial lowering or zeroing of certain tariffs on goods that we trade with each other... But we don't need any trade deals at all in order to trade... So I would stop getting so up tight about it all if I were you...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:48 pm

I'm wondering, with Britain having passed Brexit and now expecting to depend on the US economically, and with Trump so wont to use economic retaliation and resultant trade wars, if the two heads of state can't get along is it going to work?

I know that's a compound question, but it's two trains on the same track, heading directly at each other at high speed. I don't like Trump, and I"m not particularly fond of BoJo, but I do care for the well-being of the UK. This is like: how to fuck up a wet dream!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:53 pm

Fundamentally wrong in your suggestion that the UK expects to rely economically on the US...

Spurious nonsense!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Fundamentally wrong in your suggestion that the UK expects to rely economically on the US...

Spurious nonsense!

So...if the UK doesn't expect anything from the US, still, can it take losing the EU as a trading partner, and the US?  Trump's vindictiveness knows no bounds.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:03 pm

We will carry on trading with whoever we choose!

You don't need a trade deal to do trade!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
1 They can provide the tech needed for the 5g system and at good cost.

2. Their involvement is going to be limited and they already exist in our current 3g & 4g system anyway... And our security services say they can contain and manage any risk... So I'll take their expert opinion...

3. All we want from any trade deal (in simple terms for simpleton Les) is really just a mutually beneficial lowering or zeroing of certain tariffs on goods that we trade with each other... But we don't need any trade deals at all in order to trade... So I would stop getting so up tight about it all if I were you...

Funny how in point 2 you are all about 'experts' (which ones btw, many in the Tories and US ARE comcerned about security), but in point 3 you utterly disregard experts sending out constant warning regarding trade negotiations.

Your pathetically simplistic language 'all we want is really just a...' shows you have zero practical understanding of what trade negotiations actually entail, and that isn't so straight forward at all. You completely ignore the experts on this though, because in your head trade may as well but swapping goods over a garden fence...

I'll ask again, to get a good trade deal with the US, will they Hua Wei deal have a positive or negative impact?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:We will carry on trading with whoever we choose!

You don't need a trade deal to do trade!!!

For frictionless low tariff trade you do. That's why they exist fgs.

Presumably you have a vision of us sending gun boats to ports to ensure people do exactly as we wish Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:28 pm

Our security services say that the small risk can be completely manager and contained.

I trust the expertise of GCHQ/MI5 etc...

And we already trade quite happily with the US on current terms... We don't need a trade deal to trade with anyone.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:06 pm

YES, send a Gun Boat ,teach these Colonial peasants a lesson !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:53 pm

nicko wrote: YES, send a Gun Boat ,teach these Colonial peasants a lesson !

Haha...I'm reminded of that great film, The Mouse that Roared.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Our security services say that the small risk can be completely manager and contained.

And we already trade quite happily with the US on current terms... We don't need a trade deal to trade with anyone.

GCHQ and MI5 are not economists, there is no security risk, the risk is economic.

And the point of a trade deal with the US would be to make up for the costs/losses involved when we lose frictionless open markets with the EU, which is by far our biggest trading partner. Remember during the election how the Tories kept bragging of how they'd be able to secure better trade deals with the US, commonwealth etc ppost Brexit?

Or is your memory that short term and your nationalism googles that delusion inducing?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:29 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

GCHQ and MI5 are not economists, there is no security risk, the risk is economic.

And the point of a trade deal with the US would be to make up for the costs/losses involved when we lose frictionless open markets with the EU, which is by far our biggest trading partner. Remember during the election how the Tories kept bragging of how they'd be able to secure better trade deals with the US, commonwealth etc ppost Brexit?

Or is your memory that short term and your nationalism googles that delusion inducing?

Looks like your memory is the one lacking in functionality...

You asked me about security regarding Huawei and 5g...

I replied saying I trust the judgement of GCHQ and MI5...

Then you ask what I'm talking about GCHQ MI5 are not economists, and there is no security risk, and the risk is economic...!!!

Good one simpleton!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:39 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Looks like your memory is the one lacking in functionality...

You asked me about security regarding Huawei and 5g...

I replied saying I trust the judgement of GCHQ and MI5...

Then you ask what I'm talking about GCHQ MI5 are not economists, and there is no security risk, and the risk is economic...!!!

Good one simpleton!!!

lol!

In my defense, I'd just woke up Laughing

Ok, well the security risk of Hua Wei is only part of it (and still not to be neglected, the fact you cherry pick experts remains).

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:53 am

You see... This is exactly the sort of nonsense that you believe...

Trade deal with the US to help us out, to make up for devestation of leaving the EU...!!!???

lol!

Good one simpleton!!!!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:55 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You see... This is exactly the sort of nonsense that you believe...

Trade deal with the US to help us out, to make up for devestation of leaving the EU...!!!???

lol!

Good one simpleton!!!!!!

lol!

So no response to what effect you think it might have?

Tbf thinking isn't your thing.

Jog on, genius Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:16 am

Go back to sleep simpleton!!!

I've already answered in earlier posts...!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:35 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Go back to sleep simpleton!!!

I've already answered in earlier posts...!!!

lol!

Being the 'simpleton' that I am, I missed your direct answer to this question:

"Do you think it will put us in better or worse standing in our future US trade negotiations?"

So could genius tommy answer it for me again please Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:14 am

It's my bed time now... sorry...

You can try looking at my previous posts if you want the answer before I get up some later...

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:10 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

It's my bed time now... sorry...

You can try looking at my previous posts if you want the answer before I get up some later...

lol!

I'm sorry. Maybe I'm too simple. I can't seem to find where you said if the Hua Wei deal would have a good OR bad impact on our future trade deals with the US at all.

I'm sure you can restate your exact answer here when you get up. Thanks.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:12 pm

You see...?

Huawei is irrelevant... Any future trade deal must be a mutually beneficial arrangement or we simply don't agree to it...

What has Huawei got to do with whether we agree to lower tariffs on cars or clothes or food etc...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next