Baby Has Hilarious Reaction To First Ice Cream Cone

Go down

Baby Has Hilarious Reaction To First Ice Cream Cone Empty Baby Has Hilarious Reaction To First Ice Cream Cone

Post by Thorin on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:04 pm

After a 9-month-old baby got a taste of ice cream for the first time, she decided she was not letting go.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/8852/Baby-Has-Hilarious-Reaction-To-First-Ice-Cream-Cone

lol!

Thorin

Back to top Go down

Baby Has Hilarious Reaction To First Ice Cream Cone Empty Re: Baby Has Hilarious Reaction To First Ice Cream Cone

Post by Maddog on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:14 pm

👍

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Back to top Go down

Baby Has Hilarious Reaction To First Ice Cream Cone Empty Re: Baby Has Hilarious Reaction To First Ice Cream Cone

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:25 am

T'was on Good Morning America this am. I lov the look of realization on her face...wow, that's gooooood.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:19 pm

brilliant...gimme gimme....that MINE now

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV on Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:25 pm

If an adult is about to tuck into a really scrumptious meal, the pupils suddenly dilate too, not just the eyelids as we saw with the infant.  Just for a fleeting moment tho, difficult to capture on camera. Baby Has Hilarious Reaction To First Ice Cream Cone 3922118137

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum