NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Nobody likes him"

+4
Original Quill
Eilzel
eddie
Maddog
8 posters

Go down

"Nobody likes him" Empty "Nobody likes him"

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:54 pm

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton blasts Sen. Bernie Sanders in a new documentary, saying "nobody likes him" and declining in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter to say whether she would endorse and campaign for him if he's the Democratic 2020 nominee.

"He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done," Clinton says in the film, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."
The comments in the documentary are aimed directly at his core campaign appeal -- that he's a political outsider pitching revolutionary change.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/21/politics/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-documentary/index.html

Well, she's not pulling any punches and is probably right.

Because I'm a twisted individual, I sorta want him to win the whole thing. You can't tell his supporters what a disaster he would be. Only way to find out is to experience 4 years of his dottering Marxist ass. It would be quite the learning experience for Americans.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

"Nobody likes him" Empty Re: "Nobody likes him"

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:52 pm

In aiming a series of personal attacks at Sen. Bernie Sanders (I–Vt.) and his supporters, Hillary Clinton achieved little more than once again demonstrating her own poor political instincts and lingering bitterness over her 2016 electoral loss.

https://reason.com/2020/01/21/still-seething-over-2016-hillary-clinton-slams-sanders-for-sexism-sans-substance/
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:57 pm

Isn’t this what all politicians do...classy lady off other politicians?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:03 pm

eddie wrote:Isn’t this what all politicians do...classy lady off other politicians?

I don't know.  I think Sanders is goofball, but once he was out of the race, he didn't throw Hillary under the bus. He even campaigned for her.

She's an especially nasty human. And that's not the first time I have said that because she's always proving me right.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:43 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:Isn’t this what all politicians do...classy lady off other politicians?

I don't know.  I think Sanders is goofball, but once he was out of the race, he didn't throw Hillary under the bus. He even campaigned for her.

She's an especially nasty human. And that's not the first time I have said that because she's always proving me right.

I don’t like her either. Just trying to be fair.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:36 am

Having Clinton against him might be good for him! About the only person who riles Americans as much as Trump is her lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:46 am

Hilary is retired. Past business. Old news. Waste of breath. She is no longer viable.

All of the Democratic candidates are a waste...except Tom Steyer...and he doesn't have the name recognition to get anywhere.

It's so dismal that I'm thinking of moving to Canada.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:34 am

Eilzel wrote:Having Clinton against him might be good for him! About the only person who riles Americans as much as Trump is her lol

It might even give Bernie a boost. You saw how successful the never Trumper's in the Republican Party were don't you?

There's talk that Obama might even come out now and speak against Bernie.

Bernie is now leading in Iowa and New Hampshire. Warren is sliding down in the polls. It appears that the girls being sorta nasty to him has backfired.

Last edited by Maddog on Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:43 am

Original Quill wrote:Hilary is retired.  Past business.  Old news.  Waste of breath.  She is no longer viable.

All of the Democratic candidates are a waste...except Tom Steyer...and he doesn't have the name recognition to get anywhere.

Cheer up mate!

We had a poster on one of the forums before this, I forget their name, who was a Republican, and when Obama was reelected in 2012 he proper spat his dummy out and never posted again (he had a bitter sig though, on how America had thrown away democracy, ever so dramatic).

Thing is, politics is circular. Trump and BoJo are on top now but eventually they'll be gone (1-4 years in your case) and 'the other side' will be back.

Besides, Bernie would be a brilliant Prez, though sadly Biden will probably win and get trounced by Trump.

The only thing that's permanent is Brexit - least you don't have that shit to deal with.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:43 am

Apparently Iran has a $3 million payout for the person who takes out Trump.
I expect the wannabe John Wicks , mobsters and hoodlums will be queuing up for a compatively simple payday.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:50 am

Will you be having a go ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:12 pm

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:27 pm

Brutus wrote:Apparently Iran has a $3 million payout for the person who takes out  Trump.
I expect the wannabe John Wicks , mobsters and hoodlums will be queuing up for a compatively simple payday.

Is Hillary willing to pay to take out Bernie?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:47 pm

Les wrote:Thing is, politics is circular. Trump and BoJo are on top now but eventually they'll be gone (1-4 years in your case) and 'the other side' will be back.

This isn’t politics, Les.  This is criminal enterprise—read as, Mafia—taking over for politics.  Next will be a politician, financed by El Chapo, who has been pardoned, and will argue that we shouldn’t be so hard on drug dealers.

Les wrote:We had a poster on one of the forums before this, I forget their name, who was a Republican, and when Obama was reelected in 2012 he proper spat his dummy out and never posted again (he had a bitter sig though, on how America had thrown away democracy, ever so dramatic).

Yes, I’ve seen many Republicans of this sort, particularly back in the 2012 election.  They were/are subliminal racists, expressing (in the only way they know how) their chagrin over having a black president.  Blacks belong in the ghetto, not in the WH!…would be their thinking.

All this proves is that—contrary to some naive folks—America is still a fundamentally racist nation.  Obama is a brilliant man.  He is a graduate of Columbia University, Harvard Law School, president of the Harvard Law Review, professor of law at the University of Chicago…perhaps the most intelligent president we have ever had.  All your friend had against him was, he is black.  America was born in slavery, and it is still with us every bit today.

There is no comparison of Obama, our greatest president, to Trump, our first criminal president.  What appears as politics, is really the breakdown of our political institutions.  Without a Congress—the House and Senate can now effectively be dismissed—we are no longer a democracy, but an autocracy.  Next, will be a president who thumbs his nose at the Supreme Court, and the idea of a judiciary: now that they have ruled, let them enforce it…hahaha.  It’s even easier to ignore a solo judge than it is to ignore a crowded deliberative body.

Much better prospects in Canada.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:29 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Hilary is retired.  Past business.  Old news.  Waste of breath.  She is no longer viable.

Cheer up mate!

We had a poster on one of the forums before this, I forget their name, who was a Republican, and when Obama was reelected in 2012 he proper spat his dummy out and never posted again (he had a bitter sig though, on how America had thrown away democracy, ever so dramatic).

Thing is, politics is circular. Trump and BoJo are on top now but eventually they'll be gone (1-4 years in your case) and 'the other side' will be back.

Besides, Bernie would be a brilliant Prez, though sadly Biden will probably win and get trounced by Trump.

The only thing that's permanent is Brexit - least you don't have that shit to deal with.

Not if "the other side" are collectively daft enough to elect as leader a hard Left Momentum groupie to replace an old unreconstituted Marxist in a Lenin-style flat cap, whose political philosophy never developed any further than his student revolutionary ranting.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:32 pm

Why's that, old chap? You're not also being pursued by red top tabloid hacks and paparazzi snappers, are you?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:32 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Why's that, old chap? You're not also being pursued by red top tabloid hacks and paparazzi snappers, are you?

Haha...not at all, Fred.

If you've followed my posts, you might surmise that I've all but given up on the USA. Born in slavery and greed, the USA intends to finish in racism and criminality. I want no part of it.

I do, however, wish to involve myself in picking up the pieces. There is a lot of good around, including beautiful and abundant lands, and the spirit of the people who are not dedicated to racism and greed.

That is what is behind my Pacific States of America. But that can all be done from Canada. Remember, I wish to include British Colombia and the Yukon/Northwest Territory as well as both Baja California's.

But that can be done after the present US cleanses itself of all the criminality and bias. I fear that such cleansing will not go well...and I want no part of that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:14 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Cheer up mate!

You sure the poster wasn't Trump? Suspect Description fits. The Donald had the mother of all hissy fits when Obama won again, and - whisper it gently- threatened to flee to Canada. What a Face The following day he sheepishly deleted the twitter rants.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:33 am

Maddog wrote:Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton blasts Sen. Bernie Sanders in a new documentary, saying "nobody likes him" and declining in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter to say whether she would endorse and campaign for him if he's the Democratic 2020 nominee.

"He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done," Clinton says in the film, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."
The comments in the documentary are aimed directly at his core campaign appeal -- that he's a political outsider pitching revolutionary change.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/21/politics/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-documentary/index.html

Well, she's not pulling any punches and is probably right.

Because I'm a twisted individual, I sorta want him to win the whole thing.  You can't tell his supporters what a disaster he would be.  Only way to find out is to experience 4 years of his dottering Marxist ass.  It would be quite the learning experience for Americans.  
Razz

"Marxist ass..."

Sanders isn't a Marxist..
He isn't even 'hard' left,  by international standards.

You ignorant dolt..

Good ol' Bernie may not have too many 'establishment' supporters within Congress.

He must have enough voters in his his home state who like him, though, for him to have survived 30 years, so far, in Ahmerikan politiks..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:16 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Cheer up mate!

Not if "the other side" are collectively daft enough to elect as leader a hard Left Momentum groupie to replace an old unreconstituted Marxist in a Lenin-style flat cap, whose political philosophy never developed any further than his student revolutionary ranting.

From past elections it's pretty safe to say that if the government is tanking really badly, they lose elections.

Though Labour could certainly take advantage a lot easier by having Keir Starmer at the helm over RLB, I'd say that much!
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:40 am

Starmer is not all that different from Corbyn,not as reactionary granted, but still a closet Marxist !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:59 am

nicko wrote:Starmer is not all that different from Corbyn,not as reactionary granted, but still a closet Marxist !

No he isn't. But that's what your tabloids will tell you he is, so we'll be hearing it from you indefinitely no doubt.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:06 pm

He's Labour so you will support him !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:13 pm

Whatever nicko lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:55 pm

Maddog wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Having Clinton against him might be good for him! About the only person who riles Americans as much as Trump is her lol

It might even give Bernie a boost. You saw how successful the never Trumper's in the Republican Party were don't you?

Bernie is now leading in Iowa and New Hampshire. Warren is sliding down in the polls.  It appears that the girls being sorta nasty to him has backfired./
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:46 pm

Eilzel wrote:Whatever nicko lol
"Nobody likes him" 3489511464

Nicko's so politically ignorant, the silly old fool doesn't even know what a "Marxist" actually is...

Just like with what we see with the likes of Maddog, Deano and Smelly, those "dolts" will call anyone to their collective left a "commie/socialist/Marxist",  without even bothering to learn the actual meanings of those words..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:48 pm

Bernie will never get it.  He's attracted by a bunch of socialist-huggers, even though he's never explained his ideological ties.

Joe Biden, Tom Steyer or Michael Bloomberg are the likely Democratic candidate(s).  Biden because of name-recognition.  Tom and Mike because they each have the resources to endure.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:00 pm

Maddog wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Bernie is now leading in Iowa and New Hampshire. Warren is sliding down in the polls.  It appears that the girls being sorta nasty to him has backfired./
Cool

The whole world is growing sick and tired of those 'woke'/SJW/grrl power! fools and their stupid and pointless self-serving antics --  as seen with box office flops for movies like Ghostbusters 2016, Captain Marvel and the Charlie's Angels reboot last year..

In American politics, a similar backlash seems to be hitting those female candidates who have tied themselves to unpopular "SJW/woke" causes..

That doesn't represent the American "left wing" (a.k.a "centrist" factions, anywhere else in the universe..) as a whole, though.  There are still the 'light green' enviro' groups, suburban activists, civil rights groups, workers unions, etc., who will be looking for a more moderate/mainstream and less controversial candidate.

And hence Bernie outdoing the more nasty and acerbic would-be contenders..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down